Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I so agree with what you are saying kala. So far this has been the worse season for me. I was really expecting that we could see a lot of progress with the EC relationship since Adam came back full time. I know Hiphuggers were divided on Emily's pregnancy written in the show but one of the reasons why I favored it is that I feared that they would mess up this romance and that is exactly what happened.
    The writers does not know the word "balance". It's either a lot of drama with EC or nothing at all. Too much or nothing of everything.

I am still hoping that the writers would redeem themselves before the season ends. I just watched this Season 8 video commentary on Backfire and my heart aches seeing how good they were together and how much I miss EC together.

In case you haven't seen this EC video yet here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVS6PJZMhMA&feature=player_embedded

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

ec4evr it's so nice to see you again in this thread! It's been so quiet, no wonder since there's nothing to talk about. What happens to this Dube's 'probably will spike again'...I'm disappointed in this year series, especially that now Adam is back full time :(
    It's a nice video you posted,thanks!

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

awww I knew I missed EC but after watching that I hadn't realized how much. Thanks for posting ec4evr :). I've always loved that ending in the morgue. It's sweet and he's just there for her when she need him. Scenes like that say a lot. A dramatic event doesn't necessarily have to happen like in that episode for them to have a sweet scene like that because they have tough cases all the time. Sometimes it gets to them, sometimes they have to unwind after a case and we could see the sharing a quiet moment like this one.

4. electra

electra Pathologist

Honestly ,my main problem with the general Miami thread is that it has been boring recently with Calleigh not been there much and all.

Thanks for the video!! I almost do not remember the good times.What we had in " Back fire" was perfect .Eric being a good boyfriend supporting Cal .Add to that a little flirting here and there and we had the perfect relationship.Why the writers can not give us that is beyond me.

5. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Precisely! We're not asking for episode after episode to revolve completely around E/C. We don't even want the near-death drama they've given us in the past. All we want is for our couple to stay together, and for the writers to throw us a bone every once in a while- a little flirting or cute conversation once every few episodes is great.

6. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

:thumbsup::thumbsup: nice video gives me some kind of hope that we will get some kind of news about e/c

7. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

She is indeed!! I'm so glad she decided to show Pippa. Now if only we could get our romance back on-screen...:)

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So cute she is soo happy and the baby is adorable. How she takes her to work "because I'm her food source":lol: I as well hope these two get back n track and we see some sizzling love scenes[​IMG]

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

ok, so we have now spoilers for all the rest of the episodes, however, nothing about EC :( Ok, they will have scenes together, it may be work related only though ... I hope we'll get an explanation and a make up at least in 9x22.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It could be bad news but it could also be that the scenes are simply not in the spoilers. I remember times when there were no spoilers and we thought there would be no EC scenes and when the episode came we were pleasantly surprised; and they weren't small scenes either. So there's still hope, maybe not too much but some :). I guess we will know were it all stands once Emily is back full time and we see in the first two or three episodes how it all goes.

12. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Wasn't that the case with the EC opening scene in "In the Wind"?
    I, for one, had no idea that there was to be an EC love scene in that episode. I had read spoilers about the two of them talking about "IT keeps happening", but didn't know that we would actually see them in bed.
    So, I guess that there's still hope even if the spoilers don't mention anything.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just saw the promo for next week's episode and it shows a scene with Eric and Cal and he is laughing!!!!!! I want to know right now what it's being said on that scene!! :lol: This episode is Adam's episode which is about the only one I've been looking forward to this season so now on top of that there appears to be an EC scene so I can't wait to see it :D. Also the lack of Calleigh is just driving me nuts, especially tonight's episode where she didn't even appear. I'm so glad that the drought is over and Emily is back and I can't wait to see Cal's screentime increase. Plus she has some weird looking weapon in her hands but I didn't catch what it was, I think it was a crossbow.

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I saw the promo, but know how misleading they are...so I'm not hoping for too much, I know that if it was up to Adam we would get a nice EC scene, however we don't know what 'artistic direction' the show wants to take...I suffer from EC withdrawal so I'm hoping for some EC action soon...
    It was a crossbow, she mentioned it in the interview.
    Did Cal's absence was somehow explained on the show last night?

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Nope her absence was not explained. But it isn't really surprising since none of the CSI's ever care to do it when a character is missing :rolleyes:. I saw the promo again and he laughs when she says that he's looking at the Batman of.... something referring to the crossbow. I hope it's a nice scene they share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.