Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we usually don't start talking about the episodes till 11 but I get to watch them at 8, and I just can't wait that long to vent!:lol:
So I LOVED the opening scene!! It was great to see most of them before they get to work. They should definatley do that more often!! Now, the E/C scenes. I liked the arguing scene that they had but I was really expecting Calleigh to come back after the elevator thing and apologize to Eric, to tell him he was right about Reggie. That was kinda dissapointing,but at least they actually had scenes together in the episode!! Its nice to see that even though they had a dissagreement, they came right back together in their next scene like nothing happened:)I thought that was kinda sweet:adore:
Now I can not wait till the next epi!! There is some serious hiphugger potential in that one!!:thumbsup: Does anyone know whether it is in one week or two?? I didn't get to see a preview on my channel:(

Sounds interesting....that was it though huh?:(

Next week (12/1) is a repeat.....we won't see ep 710 until 12/8

Damnit, I can't wait two weeks.

Last edited:
All right people its time for everybody to grab you fellow Hiphugger's hand and pray to the E/C god For the E/C
moments we are about to receive tonight! We should exspecialy thank the E/C God for the Shirtless Eric scene that
they have desided to bless us with tonight! So as always, take your Wee wee breaks,get your snacks, and return to
your recliner and please put it in the laid back position. As always we'll have a discuss & fuss at 11pm after the
show so don't forget to come tell us all about it!

Please turn your E/C Hymnal to page 232 and please get ready
to sing the song by the BlackEyed peas, and Everybody, Everybody,Get in to it! get stupid come on!

LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE!

Extendedpromo_0001-1.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I think Calleigh owes Eric a BIG apology for doubting his instinct. I wish we'd had more interaction between the two of them, but at this point, I'll take what I can get...

Great Shirtless Eric scenes!:drool::drool::drool::drool: hope we get somemore soon! Yeah I kinda thought she would tell him he was right,(Can you say missed E/C moment!), but I also thought she would tell someone about the elevater scene to, but she didn't! I knew their would be no way she would tell Eric because she knows how protective he is of her, and she would want to keep him out of trouble, but why not tell H., Tripp, or Ryan? I thought for a moment she would tell Max. :(

Oh well now we have to wait 2 llllllooooonnnnggg weeks to get Ep. 7X10! I hope it will yeild something good for us as far as E/C! I'm sure we'll be gettin some good youtube videos out of this Episode! I know I will be loading the ep. as soon as it comes out on youtube!

Can you say videos & Screen shot of Shirtless Eric!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):drool::drool::drool:

I think Calleigh owes Eric a BIG apology for doubting his instinct. I wish we'd had more interaction between the two of them, but at this point, I'll take what I can get...

Oh yeah, that was a huge missed opportunity yet again on the part of the writers. I hope someone takes that up in fanfic... Calleigh apologizing to Eric, telling him what happened on the elevator, and Eric's reaction to what Reggie did.

Gotta love Calleigh though, all it took was her hand on the gun, cocking it, and the look on her face as she told him to back off... and the man knew not to mess with her.

And man! What a beginning! Eric in the shower, DAMN the frosted glass! But then we did get him all wet, towel around his waist. And best thing, it wasn't just a fleeting moment... we got to see him wet and shirtless while searching for his cell phone.

DinaWizy... not a whole lot of E/C. One scene with them arguing over whether or not Reggie could have killed the victim. Eric thought he could have, Calleigh doubt it because he is a "good cop". She told him he needed more to go on before he went before idon'trememberwho with his suspicions.

The next scene had her in the elevator with Reggie... he was moaning and groaning about his fate and Calleigh was being nice about it, pointing out to him that he did put them in a tight spot with what he'd done before that (waiting in a car outside a former victim's home - a victim who'd survived an attack and whom Reggie brushed off when she made a report about the attack some months ago). The conversation turned ugly when Calleigh said she couldn't give him information on the case, she was following guidelines, etc. He made the elevator stop, she told him to turn it back on, he said some more words to her about there being more victims if she didn't do something. She put her hand on her gun, cocked it, and then told him to back off. After that, she DID suspect Reggie may have done it, and said so to Tripp... argument ensued there and when they found evidence that placed him at another murder victim, Tripp believed her.

After that, the next scene with Eric was when he was processing old fingerprints on a button from the shirt of the victim that Reggie brushed off months ago. She complimented him on "thinking outside the 10 card"... not sure if "ten card" was what she said, sounded like it. But not much else there. No apology for doubting him. Figures.

Thanks, Jennifer
It's always pity to have good potential's episode, but it's missed.
I hope for filling of the missed chances in fics.

Well I forgot to say anything, but she who shall remain nameless still had her cocky little attitude with Eric tonight over taking the pictures of the vic with that special camera! By the way what the hell medical school did she go to anyway that she didn't know about using that type of camera to photograph th bruises before you could see them! if I'm not mistaken I just watched Alex in an older show tonight on A&E do the same thing withe a camera! Is she playing stupid or something, or is she just trying to give Eric the run around ever time he is near her.

She don't flip that lip at Eric I noticed when H. is around! Maybe H. needs to have a shirt jerkin with her and adjust that tude shes carring on with!

So can I call this season "the season of great potential wasted"? :rolleyes:

I liked the scene with the little argument between EC, gotta love a little angst. HOWEVER, were was the nice, apologizing, you're the greatest of all CSI's, scene :wtf:??? That should've totally been there. Yet another wasted moment that could've been so much more. At least the episode was good IMO, but man are they coming short this season with EC. So much potential... :scream:

Oh yeah, that was a huge missed opportunity yet again on the part of the writers. I hope someone takes that up in fanfic... Calleigh apologizing to Eric, telling him what happened on the elevator, and Eric's reaction to what Reggie did.

Gotta love Calleigh though, all it took was her hand on the gun, cocking it, and the look on her face as she told him to back off... and the man knew not to mess with her.

And man! What a beginning! Eric in the shower, DAMN the frosted glass! But then we did get him all wet, towel around his waist. And best thing, it wasn't just a fleeting moment... we got to see him wet and shirtless while searching for his cell phone.

DinaWizy... not a whole lot of E/C. One scene with them arguing over whether or not Reggie could have killed the victim. Eric thought he could have, Calleigh doubt it because he is a "good cop". She told him he needed more to go on before he went before idon'trememberwho with his suspicions.

The next scene had her in the elevator with Reggie... he was moaning and groaning about his fate and Calleigh was being nice about it, pointing out to him that he did put them in a tight spot with what he'd done before that (waiting in a car outside a former victim's home - a victim who'd survived an attack and whom Reggie brushed off when she made a report about the attack some months ago). The conversation turned ugly when Calleigh said she couldn't give him information on the case, she was following guidelines, etc. He made the elevator stop, she told him to turn it back on, he said some more words to her about there being more victims if she didn't do something. She put her hand on her gun, cocked it, and then told him to back off. After that, she DID suspect Reggie may have done it, and said so to Tripp... argument ensued there and when they found evidence that placed him at another murder victim, Tripp believed her.

After that, the next scene with Eric was when he was processing old fingerprints on a button from the shirt of the victim that Reggie brushed off months ago. She complimented him on "thinking outside the 10 card"... not sure if "ten card" was what she said, sounded like it. But not much else there. No apology for doubting him. Figures.

YEAH, so Calleigh really needs to apologize to Eric. I kept thinking that after the scene in the elevator with Reggie. When I saw that her and Eric had another scene together I was like.. Okay, she'll apologize here. But she never did. Which I should have just figured.. that's just not really her style. I feel bad for Eric though.

YEAH, so Calleigh really needs to apologize to Eric. I kept thinking that after the scene in the elevator with Reggie. When I saw that her and Eric had another scene together I was like.. Okay, she'll apologize here. But she never did. Which I should have just figured.. that's just not really her style. I feel bad for Eric though.

Last time they had an argument was in 'Pro Per' and she did apologize there, but he made a remark about something and then she apologized. So... Is any of the awesome writers we have here going to write some postep?

I have an idea or two for a post-ep. I just have to come out of my "mmm Adam Rodriguez all wet in a towel" coma before I can attempt to string coherent words together. (And thanks to everyone who commented on my writing earlier in this thread -- I haven't had a chance to respond until now!)

I do think it would have been nice for Calleigh to at least say SOMETHING to Eric, but I can see why she wouldn't. Calleigh's a tough cookie; she handles herself and keeps it quiet. There were several moments last night, though, where I eas expecting her to say something to someone and she didn't.

I have an idea or two for a post-ep. I just have to come out of my "mmm Adam Rodriguez all wet in a towel" coma before I can attempt to string coherent words together. (And thanks to everyone who commented on my writing earlier in this thread -- I haven't had a chance to respond until now!)

Oh thank God! I can't wait to read what you come up with.

My husband was watching the episode with me and noticed my gaping mouth at the shower scene and my damning of the frosted glass on the shower stall. He did, however, leave the room when the episode was over and I picked up the tv remote to rewatch that scene on the DVR.

I do think it would have been nice for Calleigh to at least say SOMETHING to Eric, but I can see why she wouldn't. Calleigh's a tough cookie; she handles herself and keeps it quiet. There were several moments last night, though, where I eas expecting her to say something to someone and she didn't.

After doubting him because Reggie was a "good cop" and then realizing after the scene in the elevator that Eric was probably right, even getting into it with Tripp over her suspicions, she should have apologized to Eric. And as someone said, she does apologize, just like she did in Pro Per. She didn't have to tell him about what Reggie did, as you said she does keep things quiet. Hell, she could have told Eric that she was "on edge" instead of telling Valera. Again, just another missed opportunity on the part of the writers.

Did anyone else aside from me think that the scene at the beginning with Tara photographing the dead body and taking notes went on far too long? They could have shortened that scene a great deal and given that extra time to a scene where Calleigh apologizes to Eric!

Jennifer
Did anyone else aside from me think that the scene at the beginning with Tara photographing the dead body and taking notes went on far too long? They could have shortened that scene a great deal and given that extra time to a scene where Calleigh apologizes to Eric!

Completely agree!!! I kept thinking "why exactly are we watching this?"

And yes, Cal does apologize, I agree with this. Maybe the scene with Valera could've been between her and Eric and she would have. Just make all scenes between Eric and Calleigh and we'll be happy :lol:.

Jennifer

Completely agree!!! I kept thinking "why exactly are we watching this?"

And yes, Cal does apologize, I agree with this. Maybe the scene with Valera could've been between her and Eric and she would have. Just make all scenes between Eric and Calleigh and we'll be happy :lol:.

I know!!!! i was well angry at that, im like "ok, this really doesnt interest me". I was dissapointed that there were no Hiphugger scenes when there could have been, there were perfect opportunities that were wasted.

I hated the way Tara looked at Eric when she was going to leave and i didnt like the way he looked back at her like he was checking her out for a moment :shifty: and he was smiling waaaaay to much:shifty:.Its so frustrating! im sorry but i really dont like her :scream:

Oh thank God! I can't wait to read what you come up with.

I agree. Please write a fic! Rated M, maybe? :devil: That's something you can write while thinking "mmm Adam Rodriguez all wet in a towel" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back