Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all :D
Great stories everyone, I've read through them all quickly, and I'll be reviewing them tomorrow as I'll have nothing better to do :cool:

I just have to say calleighsthebest that was so cute- I loved it :)
Jessica- that was really good, and cute and loved the flashback in it.
Jodie you are the queen of angstyness- this was brilliant and I hope you continue with it.
Drommie- I loved it, can't wait for the next part :)
and Skylar wow, you wrote that in a couple of hours? That's fantastic and the story is brilliant.

And now I don't want to post mine, because I wrote it in 2 hours, because I read through my other one and realised it wasn't fit for human consumption or viewing lol. So this is a pile of nonsense, but the elements are there and it's quite fluffy.
Clicky

Oh and it's 2 in the morning here so Merry Christmas :D
merryxmas-1.jpg

LeAnne xx

Ah! I should be able to post on ff.net after 9:13pm tomorrow night. I wish I had joined sooner! I am loving everyone's stories! I will really have to keep writing to improve.
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope all are wrapped and ready! Anyone else with kids? or am I really the only one that old?!?

It's 7:22 am here in the uk ... so .... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else with kids? or am I really the only one that old?!?
My baby girl was supposed to be born on the 23rd but she's late. I've got a bet going with my entire family (Extended and distant) that she'll come today. It would be just about right!

Thank you to anyone who read my story. Double thanks to anyone who reveiwed or who is planning on reveiwing. I'll get back to you!

Drommie

XOXOXOXOX

hiphugaholic said:

C, hope you have your meds now and feeling better. I think I'm gonna have eggnog now.

No, Walgreen employees are assholes. Oh well.

I've never had eggnog in my life. Sounds kinda gross. We have a different Christmas drink called coquito made from coconut and it's yum.

I'm glad so many people responded to the challenge. I don't think we've ever done a Valentine's challenge, so it would be cool to try.

My Christmas fic, in all its glory. It's like 9000+ words though, and I got sick of proofreading so the last half is probably error-ridden (maybe also the first half since I was writing this from 1-4 in the morning) but oh well!

I read a few of your fics but haven't gotten around to reviewing. They're great! I'm such a slow reader though. It's going to take me until next Christmas to go through all of them.

Your fic was awesome. I've decided we need to see jealous Calleigh on the show. Not just a little bit jealous like when she saw Marisol with Eric, but jealous and pissed and frustrated and angry. I'd pay money.

Luce, that was absolutely great! I agree with Caro, we need to see jealous Calleigh again. Except this time, it's not so controlled.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

My fic isn't done because I totally fell asleep last night. Oops. I'm going on a road trip now cause I'm all alone here and I don't wanna spend Christmas in an apartment writing fanfic. Sadness. But I'm taking it with me and I may find a nice spot to sit and scribble something down.

Hope everyone's having a nice day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
uhhh....i guess i'm the newbee. but i absolutely LOVE eric and calleigh. i think i recognize some people here that are also at tv.com So are you guys gonna do the valentines day challenge cus i think it's an awwesome idea. oh and i loved everyones x-mas fictions you guys made me grin like a five year-old while i was reading them *bows down to all the stories. well im gonna go re-read the stories cuse they're too good to just read once *runs off to fanfiction

Haha, welcome sweetie. :D You now officially own your very own pair of hiphugger jeans and, thanks to Somethings, an EC cupcake.

I actually think we should start the challange soon. We are very lazy. And it'll give us something to do, what with no new episodes and all.

Have a great trip Midnight. Don't be too long, and get some inspiration whilst you're out where ever you are. Stop by my apartment if you get lonely, we have alcohol ;)

Jodie

xx

Those vid's are great :p. Very well done! You should make some more! I would make one if I had the time or talent.

Lets also send Drommie (FluffyBlond) our best wishes. At 10:03 on Christmas Day, her little baby girl way born :D What a day to be born!

xx

Congratulations, Drommie!!! Best wishes to you and your baby girl. :D

BTW, thanks adorelo! It's just what I do when the insomnia sets in and I'm desperate for E/C. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back