Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys! :p

Posted my next chapter on the fic. I know a couple of you here read it and it's epic proportion. Getting close to the end! Thank God.

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3539679&chapter=15/

Thanks for reading/reviewing!

Oh I read it and reviewed it!! And all I have to say is EVIL!!!!:lol: You better be updating again soon! ;)

Hiphugger17....You got to be careful if you post the exact lines from the script, it the board could get into trouble b/c it is seen as copyright infringement. It is one of the reasons I paraphrase when I post the spoilers....Just don't want to see ya get intro trouble hun ;)

Alo,

Newbie here. Decided to come out of the lurkers section and say alo.

I saw the promo for the new ep... and nearly had some kind of heart attack. Calleigh? Dress? Aisle? ERIC?! Oh. My. God.

Can't wait till its on.

xoxox

Alo,

Newbie here. Decided to come out of the lurkers section and say alo.

I saw the promo for the new ep... and nearly had some kind of heart attack. Calleigh? Dress? Aisle? ERIC?! Oh. My. God.

Can't wait till its on.

xoxox

Welcome Marionette!! :D It is always nice when a lurker decides to come out of the shadows :D

I know that promo is soooo :eek: I am soooo stoked for new eps...they needed to happen yesterday!

So what is your fav E/C ep?

delkolover said:
Hiphugger17....You got to be careful if you post the exact lines from the script, it the board could get into trouble b/c it is seen as copyright infringement. It is one of the reasons I paraphrase when I post the spoilers....Just don't want to see ya get intro trouble hun ;)

I am soooo sorry, I did not know this. I'll keep in mind so I don't make the same mistake again. Thanks delkolover ;)

delkolover said:

I am soooo sorry, I did not know this. I'll keep in mind so I don't make the same mistake again. Thanks delkolover ;)

No problem ;)

All in a day!

Okay, so I've come out of my little bubble and I'm here! The name's Shari, a little whacked and totally crushing on Emily Procter! I'm generally new to CSI: Miami so I have much catching up to do. Don't throw anything at me, but I SWEAR that I thought I was like the only one who saw the undeniable chem between Callie and Delko! I saw the latest promo a few hours ago and just started browsing around online. Got confused as hell about 'hiphuggers' :confused: so I browsed some more and found yall. I'm guessing that I have to have a certain number of posts to get a avatar and sig graphics and since I'm feeling kinda naked right now, you will be seeing me around alot. :) I might be bitchin about something but you'll learn to ignore or laugh about it. :lol: Sorry for the novel, hope to have some fun! xPeace

Re: All in a day!

Hey guys! I know that I've been missing for way too long! :lol: I saw the promo and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see some serious Hiphuggers action. ;)

Welcome J.J. and Shari! :)

I moved all my episodes of Miami to my external hard drive because I needed more space on my laptop so until then, the only caps I have are ones I have lying around my photobucket.

CSIMiami6x10-3.png

(Btw, she's imagining mini Erics and mini Calleighs running around.)

CSIMiami6x08avi-00003.png

"Omg, Calleigh, your finger is glowing!"

CSIMiami6x07avi-00008.png

Eric is picturing a really nice makeout scene in his head y/n?

Is it weird that Jake doesn't seem to be in any of the upcoming episodes, not even the kidnapping one? How are they going to explain that one? Also, Jessica's name is no longer Jessica but Lexa. Sorry, Jess.

Um, hi everyone.

And I was starting to enjoy the idea of some Eric/Jessica... :lol: ;) But yeah, I was wondering about the serious lack of Jake myself. (Oh, well, of course I was... ;) ) Um, aren't he and Calleigh still...doing something? Shouldn't he be concerned if the gal he's seeing is kidnapped? Shouldn't he be, like, right there? And dude, this would be a perfect chance for some triangly tension. Why not exploit that? I wanna see Jake and Eric fight over Calleigh. Preferably physically, without shirts. :devil: But that's just me. :lol: But yeah, I do think it's really strange that Jake is nowhere to be found. I can't figure out if TPTB are purposely writing him as a jerk, or if it's just that Jake is the new Madison and they've just all forgotten about him. :rolleyes:

Is it weird that Jake doesn't seem to be in any of the upcoming episodes, not even the kidnapping one? How are they going to explain that one? Also, Jessica's name is no longer Jessica but Lexa. Sorry, Jess.

Um, hi everyone.

I hate it when they do that.

When they change the name of the character at the last minute. I guess Lexa is more exotic than Jessica

Realistically JW probably wasn't available but yeah I understand, how could she be going through all this and Jake not even be around? Are they still dating? I mean they kind of left that up in the air. Not that I care but it would be nice to know either way....preferably right before she dumps him ;)

You know, we'll probably get some 'one-liner' in one of the upcoming episodes where Cal mentions in passing that she and Jake broke up...to explain his absence. One can only hope...(sorry Jessica!)...

Welcome all newbies!!

I would much prefer if i didn't have to see Jake at all. but i do think that he needs to come back for at least (preferably max) one episode to tie up all the lose ends between him and Calleigh. So his absense in the kidnapping episode is odd, but maybe that will be one of the deciding factors for Calleigh. When she sees how worried Eric is and how much he cares for her and that Jake is no where to be found. I'd be happy if it played out like that

Well, he didn't seem to care when she was almost shot and run over, why would he care now? But his absence is still weird. Maybe she'll mention he's on a trip or something, but how much more unreliable is he going to have to become before she dumps him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back