Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Whoa. I was totally not expecting that spectacular E/C moment. I mean, I almost went into cardiac arrest. I can't stop smiling. IT WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE. And yeah, we're so going canon. FUCKING CANON. The roof scene was pretty decent as well. It's really too bad next week's episode is a re-run. Gah! I'm still freaking out. :D :D :D

2. jlzeqn80

jlzeqn80 Civilian

Hey all, yet another former lurker/EC fan here. I'm Julie. Just decided to defeat my own laziness and actually join the forum! Actually the recent epiosodes have been good motivation. I'm very optimistic about whats to come though! I'll just leave it at that... at least until I figure out the whole spoiler box thing...

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

The scene was very telling! She and Jake are over and she's beginning to admit her feelings about Eric. But, I didn't see a smirk on her face...oh she was smiling during the conversation, but as soon as he said "when I find the right girl" the smile was replaced with a look of disappointment. Like she was thinking 'Some other girl?! What about me?'.

4. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

WHAT! no previews?? Does this mean we are out of new epi's until the strike is over!?!? Does anyone know these things? I know there are some people on here who are impressively well informed...?? I am surprising myself at how hooked I really am... now that we are getting so many solid E/C scenes!
    And I have to say I am glad I finally came out of hiding... what a great ship!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I knew an eppy about a nanny would have them talking about babies! Okay well I didn't KNOW it, but seriously I SOOOO hoped it would and finally my hope for something happening actually happened! YES!! I So cannot wait to see this! Rock on!!

Stupid West Coast....I mean the Pacific Northwest has it's good points...but seriously already...I want to my eppy...NOW!!!! Caro you suffering with me here??

6. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Welcome, jlzeqn80! The spoiler box thing is pretty easy to figure out... I think someone posted instructions about a page back if that helps. But yeah, good for you for de-lurking!

AHHHH!!! I love E/C way too much.

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

If you still can't do it after the instructions given previously by someone else, perhaps you've got a pop-up blocker on your computer. If you do, then you'd need to temporarily disable it to do a spoiler...as the place you enter the spoiler information is in a pop-up box.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

That's what I have to do jlzegn80 too, I have a pop up blocker...gotta love Windows vista :lol: ...but it's fairly easy to get around, but there should be a way that you can post them without a pop up box even...*shrugs* or you can just wait until those of us over in the land of "Having-to-wait-for-frieking-EVER-to-watch-the-eppy" also known as the West Coast have seen the eppy! :lol: And then you can chat about it all you want! ;)

1 hour 12 minutes until I can finally see it! :D :D

9. jlzeqn80

jlzeqn80 Civilian

I think Calleigh ran into the perfect oppurtunity to ask Eric about raising children and was pleasantly surprised at his response. She had to have known he was definately hinting quite heavily when he said about finding the right girl! Something about the way he said it even... but I can't wait to see the scene again.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

^Lol, there ya go! Well done! ;) See yeah, pretty easy after all! :D

Okay so since I have another hour to kill...anybody have any idea how many eppy's we have left before the strike leaves us hanging? I keep checking and everything I can find never mentions any of the CBS shows and how many of them are left! :p

11. jlzeqn80

jlzeqn80 Civilian

And I didn't quite catch who wrote it... but I clicked a link for the fic called 'One Lie' and thought it was excellent... kudos to you! I've read it at least 3 times... .

12. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I wrote that! I'm glad people are enjoying it.

By the way, welcome, Julie! :)

Calleigh: "No, I think you'd be a great dad. I just never heard you mention having children before." Eric: "Well, maybe when I find the... right girl." And Calleigh's face omfg there are going to be so many caps of Calleigh's face.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah that ficcie of yours was amazing Luce! I loved it! :D Very good, very fitting for E/C! :D

Can't wait to see this eppy...seriously...dang it...Lol, it's starting to crack me up, instead of hating Monday's now I find myself wishing they would get here sooner cuz it means that I get my E/C fix! :lol:

14. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

The look on Eric's face when he makes the right girl comment is amazing. His eyes kinda dart up and around, like he really wishes he could see the look on her face. I bet he knows Calleigh's silence says everything. Calleigh, on the other hand, I think that she could've had a little realization. Maybe she's understanding that he might not be waiting around, available forever.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Luce[/b]]Now you're starting to make me get a little angsty...as much as I know Eric doesn't deserve to have to wait around forever...and as much as I will KILL the PTB if they do not bring E/C together after all this...I still don't want to fear that Eric will move past Cal....come on Calleigh...he's talking about kids dang it woman! You KNOW you want to bear his children, so give up your stupid fear and jump him already and tell him you love him! It will be SOOOOO worth it chica, SO worth it!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.