Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Calleigh had a ring on her left ring-finger. It looked more like casual jewelery, but still, you don't typically put a ring on your wedding ring finger... That was a little weird...

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

which one you mean now that I think about it, I noticed it in the pic from the TVguide pic of her on the ground with her gun and I wondered what was up with that...it's a pretty ring, but I swear if it is something of significance I will be way pissed, unless it's a gift from Eric and then of course bring it on! :lol:

ETA: Finally!!!! Here I go! Yay! :D :D

ETA again: Random thoughts as I watch....
    Okay I say this all the time I feel like, but Cal kicking ass...rocks!! Can she get any hotter? I mean seriously not only does she wear 5 inch heels but she stands her ground, faces down a car, shoots the driver, dives out of the way and then still looks hot...gah she is my hero!! :devil:

Okay that hug....*sigh...swoon...SQUEEE!!!* Awwww, Eric you are the most perfect, adorable, sweet man ever and you SO love Cal! That hug was perfect...his hand holding her close, her hand gripping his hand, her head buried in his neck, his chin protecting her...love people, that is LOVE!! And her crying...crying Calleigh is...wow...Emily is an amazing actress that is all I can say! Wow!

And her yelling at Stetler, that's all we get? Come on woman, lay into the man, he's a....well lots of bad words come to mind :p

Alexx...I love you! Thank you for standing by Cal...you are awesome!

I want Call's leather jacket...that is way hot! And speaking of way hot things I want...could Eric get any hotter? I feel like I say that every week...but I swear every week the man just keeps getting hotter! :devil: Cal for the sake of all of us living vicariously through you honey, please jump him already!! :devil:

Okay I just...can I just say Jake....Jake...I really don't even want to comment on him...like maybe if I ignore him he'll just shrivel up and die...he, he is not even worth talking about! I love that Cal saw through him in a second...I'm mad she didn't get pissed at him for lying...come on Cal...go postal on him already! :p

Dang it! That was an adorable E/C moment...her watching him for a second...she is SO in love with him, and little cute flirting and smiling and then Eric had to go and tell her Jake asked him to look there! :p I mean I love that Eric was stand up enough to tell her that....you ARE the BETTER man Eric...so very much so! And you proved that by not trashing Jake...but still...dang it, Jake doesn't even begin to deserve her and I am SOOO dying for her to finally wake up and realize that!!

Okay Call in her last scene was fabulous! I love her when she knows she holds all the cards and the suspect is a class act piece of crap...she put him in his place with a perfect smug grin that rocked! Go Cal!

Okay I gotta say, like y'all did...it pretty much sucks that Cal didn't get the final scene in "HER" eppy! :p Come on PTB...seriously?

But overall, I have to say I liked the eppy! It was good and there was lots of Cal still which was great...and her all in civvies and looking so gorgeous is never bad! Now just make E/C happen and kick Jake to the curb and I will be 100% happy!! Please PTB!!

Okay enough random rambling...time for bed for me! Once more for good measure...*Squeeeeeeeeee!* for that hug! :D :D

Night! ;)

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Oooh! I'm seeing negativity around here. Why?

Alright, so I guess they changed the episode a lot and made Jake look better. BUT, to me it came down to the look on Calleigh's face when Eric told her that Jake is a stand up guy. She looked... like she really didn't wanna hear that. Jake is indeed on his way out. I don't see her staying with him. He flat out lied to her, then tried to protect his ass, and also, if he was already drinking before she got there, WHY did Calleigh have to pay the tab? You're a MAN, YOU take care of the bill!

Also, HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK HER IF SHE WAS OKAY OMG WTF YOU ASSHOLE! Seriously, she almost DIED and he didn't even seem to care, he only seemed to care about taking her statement. Idiot.

Other things I loved:

- Eric processing the scene, and Calleigh watching from afar with a little smile on her face. I think part of why Calleigh looked so disappointed when Eric told her that Jake is alright is because since Eric told her he'd transfer to nights for her, she's realized he's the one she needs to be with. But then Eric tells her that Jake is an okay guy. Adam and Emily played that scene like fucking gold. They both looked like they hated hearing those words coming out of his mouth. I believe they did, too.

- Eric telling Calleigh, "they were coming back to kill you." He looked like he wanted to cry. Aw, Eric. He was so concerned about her safety, unlike JAKE. Just the thought of Calleigh in danger makes him all :(

- He also looked like he wanted to cry when he told Calleigh that Jake is a good guy. Great job by Adam in that scene. He looked like he absolutely hated saying those words and he wanted to throw up. Don't worry, Eric, I threw up in my mouth a little bit, too.

- THE HUG! OMG, how AWESOME was that scene? Did anybody notice that at one point he played with her hair, too? It was off camera, but you could tell his hand was on her head. Eeeek! Also, Calleigh crying and venting. Calleigh not being able to lie to him. Calleigh leaning on him and holding on to his hand for dear life. Perfect, perfect, perfect!

- No one comforted Calleigh but Eric. NO ONE. Not even Horatio. That's fucking wrong. But it goes to show you who loves her most :D

I'm starting to think the relationship between Jake and Calleigh will die off screen. Johnny isn't listed in the next few episodes. Also, I get the feeling that while with Jake, Calleigh will start to gravitate towards Eric. Dude, she was watching him process that scene with this look of pure love on her face. She had a huge grin on her face when she thought he found the bullet, but when he told her it was Jake her smile faded. On top of that, Jake is giving her all kinds of shit. Yeah, this is a no brainer. Just kill it already so we can move on with our lives.

That's all, I guess. Jake will be gone soon, after tonight that's fo sho. I was hoping she'd break up with him at the end of the episode but ugh, I guess we'll have to wait a while. A LONG while, if the writers and producers don't come to an agreement on Friday.

4. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Eric is Calleigh's lifeline. We've always known that, but seeing her cling to him like the world was ending made it more real, and really her world was ending. At least she thought it was. He was totally playing with her hair, probably a little shocked that she crumbled on him and just trying to make her feel better any way she could. Emily was amazing when her voice was cracking while she was talking to Alexx. And at the beginning when she almost couldn't get her name out when she called it in. As for the ring, I always wear one on my left ring finger and i'm not attached to anyone, so maybe Cal was just wearing it. She was off duty and dressed up, so maybe she just accessorizes on her days off. I will seriously come up with a reward for anyone who finds a link to a place that sells the jacket she was wearing, I'm so lusting after that. The whole outfit, really, but I'd need a better body to go with it.

I'm hoping this spurs major fanfic, because there was no closure. She needs to confront Jake, she needs to deal with what happened, because she's gonna have some serious emotional repurcussions, both from losing it and from the events. Jake betrayed her and someone wanted her dead and almost succeeded. That's twice in 3 years she's had a gun to her head on top of almost dying twice last season.

Her car kicks ass, though I kind of miss her Jeep, it really fit her. Could anyone tell what kind of car it was? The logo on the steering wheel looked like Chrysler. I can't wait till I can watch it again.

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I have a Wrangler. They're the shit and only the cool girls have them [​IMG]. I hate her new car. Like a CSI could freaking afford that and it really doesn't fit her personality.

I wonder if they're going somewhere with Jake's drinking. It's waaaaaay too much, though. Can't they just write him out, no fuss? Hell, they don't even have to write him out. Just pause the show when he's on screen, remove the frame and have the letters "Jake died on the way back to his home planet" printed on screen. I'd be totally happy with that.

Calleigh doesn't deserve all this shit and I don't deserve to see it. Too much drama! Now he's abusing alcohol, maybe? What's next, he'll show up in To Catch A Predator? Seriously.

6. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I love how all this time Calleigh's been a Jake supporter while Eric thought Jake was an ass. And now that Eric thinks Jake is okay, Calleigh is starting to think Jake is an ass.

But they really need to speed this whole process up because I'm getting really tired of the whole thing. I'm glad Calleigh is finally realizing she made the wrong choice, but why is it taking her so long to break up with Jake? I really really hope he doesn't start drinking more and more now. The last thing I wanna see is Calleigh staying with Jake because she feels guilty about breaking up with him when he needs help. Seriously, we don't need to see that. They need to send him on his merry way already. He's only there at this point to make Calleigh look stupid I think.

And I can't believe that Calleigh nearly died and Jake didn't even go to the scene to make sure she was okay. I don't care about the drinking or him being an idiot, if I'm in harm and my boyfriend doesn't show up to make sure I'm okay, I'm dumping him. Simple as that. That really showed what an ass Jake really is. I used to like him a little, but I'm joining the rest of you: Jake is an asshole. I can't believe he didn't even call her. I can't believe people ship them. And every second that Calleigh stays with him I question her sanity and I like her less. I really wish the writers had addressed this.

I did notice her smile while she was watching Eric. I agree she's starting to fall for him (deep). I guess it's a tough situation for her, but at one point you have to put your happiness first and forget about your pride. And I really really don't wanna hear about all her issues because that's a lame ass excuse. I hate people who are constantly whining about their childhood and their issues and using them as an excuse to be morons. Issues are bullshit. I say get the hell over it. No, I wasn't a psych major.

After Calleigh dumps Jake, I hope she's the one to pursue Eric. And I hope she apologizes for putting him through all this shit. He's been, wow, amazing to her in the last couple of weeks, sometimes when she hasn't deserved it. She better make it up to him and good.

7. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

wow, this episode sounds awesome! I can't wait to see the hug! Anyone feel kind enough to post some clips and a link somewhere! Please! I'm dying here!

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I`m so glad that TGTB don`t cut the hug ... awww so touching moment. *sigh*

Eric/Calleigh HUG and little more

9. Leela

Leela Pathologist

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*sobs*

10. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

Thank you soooooooooooooo much! That is so sweet! Eric cares for her so much! Its so sweet! And she is trying so hard not to cry, but lets eric see her upset! I'm so happy now! Anymore clips greatly appreciated! Thanks!

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

The case didn't make sense! The episode lacked any kind of closure for anyone. The hug was amazing, no doubt, but other than that, there really wasn't much. After watching the second EC scene a few more times, I guess I can see where you guys are coming from but just generally, it was underwhelming for me. Sigh, focus on the hug, focus on the hug!

I was really hoping it'd be the end of Jake, or at least there would be some concrete indication that it's going that way. I mean, I guess it's the "beginning of the end" as you guys say, but I was hoping for a little more.

This episode calls for fan fic.

12. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Aw, look how tiny her hand is on his. That makes me so happy for some reason.

13. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I'm really glad that she reached for his hand. It made me all warm inside. It wasn't just like Eric pulling her in because she had almost been killed and he thought she needed it, she was able to show him that she did need it, need him. Whee!

I wanted to see Eric's eyes when she rested her head on his shoulder. We have the pic but I wanted to see it in motion!

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was without internet throughout the whole weekend and monday and I was just freaking to get here :mad:!!! Anyways...
    The episode:

-The HUG!!!! :D :D she was crying, he was so caring and protective and gentle... It was perfect!! The closeup on the hands, the actual touching of the hands ;), his face on her hair, beautiful! Both of them were just breathtaking on that scene. *there should be a jumping up and down of excitement smiley*

-Emily: wow, bravo! :) that was great acting. Blowing up at Stetler (long due!), action Calleigh, the way she cried for real, she was awesome. Love her :)

-The moment were she stared at Eric while he worked made my heart jump. But the whole jake thing later made it sunk and made my smile fade just like it did Calleigh's. Eric is the better man, still I'm so tired of the whole Jerkely thing, I want it over with already! And I agree Calleigh is realizing how things really are and is not too happy with the way Jake behaved on the episode. Plus it is obvious now that she is seeing Eric in a different way. (Although we always knew, but for the people who hadn't noticed ;))

-Horatio, Horatio, Horatio.... Come on, seriously. I was just so pissed :mad:. I realy wanted a last scene with Call.

-Leela thank you for the pics and Pusher for the clips

EC rules they are the best, and it WILL happen! :D

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

It's a Chrylser Crossfire. It looked kinda blue to me... Didn't she drive a silver one all the time? *scratches head*

So I'm the only one who got that Simpsons reference? ;)
    Boooooring people you all are!
    You know, now that you said that, Caro, don't you think Jerkly IS actually Poochie?
    Same shitty outfit, same shitty attitude, audience hates him... Hmmm.... Jerklypooch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.