Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

midnight_tiptoes said:
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Ali! You came back to us! Where have you been? How's life?

It's funny, because I think it would be hilarious in the future to have a title that goes, "When She Calls, He Comes." I mean, it sounds innocent and 13 year olds wouldn't get the double entendre, but we'd know. We'd know.

A whole bunch of places, doing a whole bunch of stuff. None of it fun. How's everybody else been?

I love a good double entendre. If I were more intelligent, I might've been able to think up one for a thread title. But I just can't.

Maybe it's E/C. With them, all intelligent thought goes to pot, and I just become dirty. Real dirty. So dirty, in fact, I think if I wandered into a pig sty, the porky sods would turn their noses (or snouts) up at me. And they wallow in and eat their own fecal matter. Think about it.

Listen to Sammy, a pig really is a filthy animal.

Thank you for the hug! I needed that. I've had a day that started fantastically then rapidly got crappificated as my friend ended up in the a&e with her coughing up blood. Lovely.

I like cows. Not so fond of pigs though. Pigs are actually one of the cleanest animals on the planet. Doesn't bode well for the rest of us.

I had a thread title once....

Drommie

XXXXXXX

Well I tend to be up all night so I'm always here for hugs. The ER is never fun. And I'm a rescue worker so I spend a LOT of time there. And crappificated is my new favorite word :)

NCIS looks good but will probably not help me come up with a thread title. I suck. Unless we just use the line?

@Somethingsdont--
Jake winks like the character from the fucking 1980s movie he clearly came out of, and they smile again and part.

-points above- That clearly has made my dayyy =)
hahaha. && It's totally true.

@Star--That was a veryyy awesome speech that you posted above about Calleigh. =) You aced that!! <3

I truly thinks that she's scared in a way to let her REAL feelings show about Delko. It's there..we see it clearly, but like you said, Jerkly is her safety net and Delko will be there when that stupid safety net breaks. =)

Oh the net is breaking if Eric has to get under it with a fucking chainsaw. Calleigh needs to be a college subject. No one would be telling me I'm too stupid for school then :lol:

Thread titles?

Re thread titles, how about:

Because he'd transfer to the night shift

Ok this is really corny but considering Jake is probably on his way out and this thread will be going when that happens.

Eric/Calleigh: Getting Back to Us

Yeah I know it sucks but I don't see anyone else throwing them out there :lol:

I'm trying but painkillers aren't helping. We could always do Because He'd buy the Coffeemaker. I don't know

I really like that haha I think the same thing I feel that Calleigh finally relizes how much Eric's feelings mean to her. And how much they really mean to him!

Eric and Calleigh are the most amazingly sexy couple alive I have to say I love these 2! they were made for eachother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back