Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty

Wow you guys are just too hilarious! Yes, Calleigh's cleaveage can make peoole stare and I am straight too and like most of you guys I stare at the tv.

Xanessa , I will stare at Eric's celavage as soon as we see more of it! Hopefully not covered in blood. Believe me, Calleigh will have just as much fun using Eric as a pillow as he will using her :devil:

It is just the difference is, Emily's cleavage is a hell of a lot harder to miss!

I'm always thinking that they could do it in the elevator. Like what if they're both in the elevator and suddenly the power goes out. That would be so much fun. :devil:

Good God. If nothing happens out of this relationship when season 6 starts, I will surely die.

Now, I will stare at Calleigh's boobs whenever she's on screen. Thanks guys. :rolleyes:

^^ I love the elevator scene and the shower!

brain: Yes! You will stare. :lol: We're evil that way!

Can someone push HipHuggers into the shower with me! I'm not strong enough?

Or maybe we can just lure them into the elevator and turn off the power swith! :devil:

brainfear said:
Good God. If nothing happens out of this relationship when season 6 starts, I will surely die.

Now, I will stare at Calleigh's boobs whenever she's on screen. Thanks guys. :rolleyes:
Same here!!
You guys sure know how to mess with us begginers in this forum minds huh?
Thanx! :devil:
It was a lot more fun to watch the episodes today after being on this forum! :lol:

Some interest action happened in “Burned” right? I love the part where Eric takes the peace of glass of Calleigh finger…they stared at each other, great moment!
Natalia seemed may be a little jealous didn’t she? …mmm….

Sorry to bring the old episode up, but I saw it for the first today… :)

Well we could always get rid of Natalia. Now that would make a great crime scene. Never to be seen again.... :devil:
And since we've since the episodes, we know how not to get caught. Thank you CSI Miami.

Poor Natalia...(don't kill me please for saying that :lol:)As long as she doen't get in the way between the hiphuggers (first time I use that, yay! sorry, I'm such a dork :lol:) I'm ok with her...

I was bored and the pic at the top of the page motivated me to do this.

boob2.jpg

hahaha!
love it!!

yeah, I'm sure the girls have somthing to do with it...he just had to see them, so he woke up! :lol:

That scene is so sad. The saddest part is when Eric whispers her name and she laughs and cries at the same time. So sad that something like that could name her so happy at that moment.

Emily was awesome in that scene.

that_girl: that's fantastic! :) rofl. THAT'S why he really woke up! :D

Patricia: I totally agree: Burned was a fantastic episode! What a great sweet moment! I love it! :)

midnight_tiptoes said:
That scene is so sad. The saddest part is when Eric whispers her name and she laughs and cries at the same time. So sad that something like that could name her so happy at that moment.

Emily was awesome in that scene.

Yes she was and even tho it was sad I loved it!

^^I totally agree with you! And now when I watch CSI: Miami I am so gonna be looking at them!:rolleyes: Thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back