Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty

Oh these two are soooo googly eyed everytime they looked at each other. Case in point in those pics Midnight posted.

I mean Cal has the "dreamy" look on her face and Eric just looks like he can't find the words b/c he is sooo in love.

I love this couple :lol:

They are too cute and too perfect for eachother.

Aww, I love that dreamy look of hers! :D Seriously, with who else has she ever looked quite that smitten? Nobody, that's who. :D

And she's always given him looks like that. It's so cute. :D We see these other guys (Jake, Hagen, Peter, random suspects that try to use flattery and trickery on her) try so hard to work their, well, what they'd like to call their charm on her, and it totally doesn't work. She always sees right through them. But Eric doesn't even have to do anything to get her all hot and bothered...

Just imagine how it'll be once he really, really starts working that Delko charm on her... :devil: :D

It's not just they way she looks at him when she is around him, she always looks hot and at ease when she is around him. You know she feels completely comfortable with him and I miss her showing off her breasts for him. :(

HHL, I'm gonna start calling you Gina.

That's right, we've never seen Eric actively wooing Calleigh, and look how smitten she is. As soon as he starts actively flirting with her there's no telling what might happen. Unstimulated orgasm, I'd say.

xanessa said:
You know she feels completely comfortable with him and I miss her showing off her breasts for him. :(

Oh, trust me, Eric misses that too. :devil:

You know, the only reason that there's a triangle right now is because of Eric's damn unwavering patience. :rolleyes: I mean, it's great and all - he's always been willing to wait for her to work through her issues, and that's really sweet. But eventually, he's gonna have to fight for what he wants. Actively flirting, purposely flustering her...I don't care, as long as he starts fighting for her! :D

And once he starts really fighting for her, there's no way Calleigh can resist. Especially if that fighting involves a manly show of shirtlessness. :devil: :lol:

Calleigh and her breasts visited Eric while he was in the hospital.

5x15Miami0879.jpg

5x15Miami0881.jpg

They were definitely the reason why he woke up.

Ever notice how Cal starting showing more and more cleavage towards the end of the season? Do you think her boobs had anyhting to do with Eric's quick recovery? :lol:

As they started moving towards eachother, Cal's boobs started making more appearances than ever before.

Doctor: "Look at Calleigh's boobs twice a day and you will recover."

Eric: "I can do that" :D

Calleigh: "So low cut shirts from now on huh?"

Eric: Grinnig wildly "Yup"

:D :lol:

And to think, if only he'd touched them once or twice he never would've flatlined.

Adam must receive some sort of award for being able to look at Emily in the eyes when she's bearing cleavage. I'm straight as an arrow and it's all I can look at when they're on screen. I can't help it. They're spectacular.

Caro first of all thank you for those pics...hello gorgeous! :devil: And I hear ya on the staring, I too am totally straight, but when they're in front of you what are you too do but stare?! :devil: :lol: How Eric doesn't ALL the time is beyond me!

Doctor: "Look at Calleigh's boobs twice a day and you will recover."

Eric: "I can do that"

Calleigh: "So low cut shirts from now on huh?"

Eric: Grinnig wildly "Yup"
No wonder he recovered so quickly! :lol: It all makes so much more sense now! :devil: Talk about some potent medicine! And just think once he starts "playing" with them (finally!) he won't ever have to take a sick day! :devil:

Emily's breasts... the cure for cancer? I say we make Adam the test subject. Of course we'll have to tape it. For science.

Yeah, for science.

God bless science! :devil: I don't see Emily or Adam having any kind of problem with that hypothesis...after all it's purely for scientific purposes...(yeah whatever! :devil: )

As for the taping it...*Mo swoons at just the thought...* HBO anyone? :devil:

Calleigh and her breasts visited Eric while he was in the hospital.
They were definitely the reason why he woke up.
:lol: Midnight: thank you so much for that! :D That made my day! :D

Delkolover: Awesome conversation! That's so cute! I'm sure that's why Eric recovered so fast. ;)

I'm straight too but I have to admit that when the twins are out and on the screen I am drawn to them as well! Give any man on that show a gold medal for being able to act with her when those puppies are right in their face!

If you think Eric is smiling now; wait til he gets to play with them and use them as pillows.....he won't be able to stop smiling

Jackie darling: I know exactly how you feel! I'm definitely straight and I have a boyfriend right now--but I constantly stare at Calleigh's... body. *whistles innocently!*

Oh you and your dirty thoughts: pillows and playing! :devil: I love it!

Hey I'm not saying I wouldn't look at Emily's cleavage, but Adam always has some nice cleavage going on himself. ;) Don't you think Emily needs to have a break too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back