Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty

OMG spoilers yay!

Not bumbed out about the lack of E/C scenes. I'm glad there are no E/C spoilers yet. I'm enjoying my summer thus far.

Guys, my e-mail address is auroraborealis@mail.com if you want to mail your fics to me. The deadline will be a month from now.

Um I'm not sure about the due date! I'll gotta ask Skylar!

Sky your handing out your email addy? :lol: Nice! Don't worry we won't abuse it! ;) Heehee!

Yeah I'm liking the spoiler boxes...I can't wait until we click on and it says...."E/C do it...in the gun lab...in the middle of the day...finally!" :devil: :lol: Wouldn't that be the bomb!! :D I wish...man that would make my year!! :lol:

Oh, don't worry about it, that's my junk e-mail address. I get mostly junk e-mail there, so it's all good in the hood.

I'm more excited about the premiere than I am about spoilers, because spoilers can be so misleading and so much ends up being cut. I'm being very mellow this season. Very zen. Join me in my pool of tranquility, where Eric and Calleigh are currently doing it.

Lol, as long as Eric and Call are doin' it...I'll go anywhere! :lol: Zen huh...pool of tranquility...hmmmm, sounds pretty good...I'd like to join ya and I'll do my best, but come closer to the premiere I can't promise to not get a little wound up, sometimes it's a bit out of my control! :rolleyes: :lol:

Well, so far I'm doing really good. I'm going out, I'm enjoying my summer... I can't make any promises for the fall, though. I may start freaking out T-5 days. The Horatio plot sounds so silly, though. This might just be the most ridiculous season of all.

But if they give me Eric and Calleigh I can oversee all of that.

You're thinking you'll possibly start freaking out at T-5 days? Wow, you are doing good and basking in that pool of tranquility! Lol, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start freaking out sooner than that! :lol: But then that's me...I tend to be calm for a bit and then freak out the closer it gets (as in around a month or so out! :lol: :rolleyes: ) We'll see...maybe I can make it longer this time! *shrugs!* Either way I'm holding out hope for some good E/C...that will make it all worth while, it just has to be there season, dang it, it has to be!! :D

July 17th. I just made a post in the community. I still don't even have a plot for MY fic. Frak it, I'll improvise one at the last minute.

well my computer crashed and I had to rewrite everything all over again and that really sucked! I think it sucks now cause I had to redo it and all!

Okay wow Mo I totally read that as "if we're INpatient enough" and I was like yeah, that's a unit I'd love to be on! E/C 24/7 :lol:

Happy Birthday Jackie!!! If the world cooperates you'll have a present later :D Well sometime after work...

Wow ya'll got active. Amazing what a few spoiler boxes can do.

I don't usually freak out until about a week before the premiere. Then I'm a mess. I'm just glad I have a job to distract me from doing an hourly countdown, even though when September rolls around work is just something you do between episodes.

Happy b-day Delkolover! And Star, Xane, and that_girl1 I will definitely be hitting ya'll up soon with the fic. Ya'll rock!

alwayswrite05 I'll do anything for a fellow HipHugger! I have my plot but I just haven't got to it cause I'm just too lazy. :p

First off........Happy Birthday delkolover!!!!!!

Secondly........Yay spoilers!!!!!!!!!

Eric in a wet suite is a perfect start to the season. I'm glad they started him back diving. They should show him getting out of the water in the suite with that famous stubble. Oooooh I feel a tingly!! LOL!! Jake presence in the episode is no doubt EC related. But I must say the spoilers not saying anything about EC is a bit relieving. Not knowing is great........for now!!

Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE!!!

I think that the spoilers don’t say anything about E/C because probably we won’t have an important moment with Eric and Calleigh. I don’t think that they’ll totally ignore their situation, maybe we’ll see some references to it, maybe in a scene with Eric and Jake. If Eric and Jake meet, I don’t think that they would act as good friends…for me Eric is dying to chick his ass. :D

Hip hugga lovah, your avatar is awesome, I can’t stop staring at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back