Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty

Jeez it's a lot of East-Coasters in here. I feel all alone now. I'm all the way in Chicago.

That appreciation line was confusing. She took chick-speak to a whole new level. I mean I am a chick and it took me a second to figure out what she meant. The last time I really thought about it, I came up with about three different meanings.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey y'all....how's it going in here?? I have decided that not having internet is officially the suckiest, worst torture one can be put through! :p :lol: Yeah I'm sure real torture is worse, but for the last two weeks, not having internet felt like real torture to me! Anyway! HI!
    How's E/C doing? Hot as always of course, right?!! :devil: So whatever happened with that smut-a-thon y'all were planning? Did it ever get going? :D

3. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I wish I had known that when I lived in Chicago :lol: I miss it, but my 2 best friends are here. I really want to come out there though while CSI is at the Science Museum!

I'm working on this fic where Eric finds Calleigh looking through her yearbooks and photo albums, and she shows them to him. Even in the flashes of Calleigh as a teenager I couldn't see her using chickspeak. And then she goes and does that! I think it just goes to show how much he affects her, because Calleigh doesn't GET tongue-tied. Except with him.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

There are a lot of East Coast and Europeans on here. A LOT.

What do you mean chick talk? Do I use it? I guess if you mean the natural language of a woman and men are supposed to understand it even though they won't, right? Anyways, my first thought on that line is that she loves how he loves her curves! :lol: In other words how he loves everything about that woman, she really appreciates that!

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Haha xanessa too funny! :p

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Ha yeah :D, I just talked to my dad about that line and he said that it is very powerful. It is way deeper than it sounds and he is a guy! He said if it is a girl and a girl friendship(or guy and a guy) it makes it stronger and if it was something like Eric and Calleigh's relationship then it is even more stronger. He told me it is an awesome thing to say to someone and it means more to expect. The thing is, I am totally going with him on this one. You have to have some respect for someone to say that. :)

7. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Good afternoon at all!
    Today I'm in a good mood! Yesterday I've seen pro per, I love that eppy, there are a lot of E/C moments, definitely its one of my favourites!

Wow, you're planning a convention! It would be great, but unfortunately I live in Italy and I don’t think that my parents would let me leave for New York… :(

Hey, it sounds interesting! I’d like to read it…

Mooo! Welcome back hun :)

8. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

A Hip Huggers convention? Man, that woul be a mess. We should meet in Miami and stalk the cast when they're filming. That would be tons of fun.

9. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

:lol: Yea imagine us with signs or something and then chasing them through the beach or something?

10. _____Skylar

We'd all probably end up in jail. But it would be worth it.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hehehe jail would be funny. Could you imagine the booking slip?!!!

Are the three shows getting ready to shoot again? We should hopely be getting some spoilers soon if they are. I think the writers went back sometime this month so hopefully we will see some stuff soon!! :D

12. _____Skylar

Well, the CSI: NY spoilers for last year came out on June 30th, no? Or something like that? So we'll probably get something really soon.

I have to say, though, I'm enjoying the hiatus. Spoilers make everything so tense.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah as far as I know, spoilers for NY are scheduled to come out again on the 30th of this month, so I would think it's safe to assume that's when most of the CSI spoilers would begin to emerge...and Skylar I agree with you...I'm looking forward to the spoilers, but on the other hand not knowing means that I can stay totally optimistic and sure E/C will be together and get it on and fall in love forever! :D

14. _____Skylar

Yeah, this is mellow. I can work on my fanfic without any stress. Once those spoilers come out I won't be able to concentrate on anything else.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No doubt the spoilers make me tense but not knowing anything about the upcoming season is driving me totally nuts!!

Although, god only knows what the writers are planning so maybe I should shut my mouth! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.