Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

The music was perfect. I never paid attention to the words but it just felt right. Like it was meant for them.

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Does anybody know what is going to happen in Monday's episode, as in any E/C moments or anything like that?

Welcome all the newbies, glad we're getting more people into this ship

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Pitchforks and softball bats? What's with all the threats, y'all? :lol:

No more slacking. From anybody. I want to hear that everybody is working on a fic. :lol: Yeah okay, maybe that is a bit too much to hope for there. :p But seriously; somebody needs to write something! We can't have a sailing ship without several fics to go along with it. Come on, I want something good to read!! :D

I agree with Ali and Jackie; think about the hospital scene! Like, what happened when she went back to see him a third time? Because she so did. The writers for whatever reason chose not to show us that, but really, would she have left him without checking in at least once more? Lol, I bet Calleigh scared the guards or whoever it is that sends people home after visiting hours are over into letting her stay the night with him, aww. Or, you know, with a head injury, unless they keep him in the hospital for a long time, they're gonna want Eric to stay with somebody for observation. And hmm, I wonder who would be the first to step up to that plate? :D

There's just way, way too much love in that scene, well, both of their scenes to just let go to waste. So don't! :lol: :D

Aren't Eric and Calleigh working quite close together in that one? Or is that the next episode? Or both? 'Cause that would be great. All I know is there's a lot of them coming up. :D I do hope we get Concerned Calleigh. :D

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I know they will be working together on Monday but I think it is the episode after that where they really work a case together. Plus working cases together are not what they used to be....anyone notice that? Now it seems like everyone sometimes works both cases or are all over the place in an ep.

Hell, the fics don't even have to be about Man Down, you can project further down the road for all I care....we just need some fics! :p

5. CSI_Duquesne01

Exactly. Delkolover, are Jackie? Anyways I know that in some of the future episodes they will be working together, like the one where they go to a reservation, but to just have scenes with them would be great. See how things differ now and I agree that they are all over the place never working with each other.

6. delkolover

^ Jackie is fine :D

Yeah I think it will be interesting to see E/C interaction in the wake of his shooting.

Ok there is a discussion going on over in the Emily thread about what it would be like if Emily were to play two parts in one ep....The idea is, and this is not an actual ep story lets be clear, that a woman who looks just like Calleigh is murdered and the team obviously has to investigate.

Now that being said, and I posted this over there how do you think Eric would react to seeing someone who looks just like Calleigh murdered? I think it would evoke sooo many emotions in him. Ya know like he would look at the dead woman and know it is not Calleigh but at the same time be thinking it *could* be Calleigh. OOOOOHH the angst possibilities in that :D

Come to think of it, this would make a good fic!! :lol:

7. CSI_Duquesne01

That would be strange... but very interesting. I would deifintely want to see that if it was an ep.

8. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Welcome to East London, Jess! We're brutal down here. :lol:

There were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident!

I don't know about other episodes, but I know for certain there was a spoiler about Eric and Calleigh working together in 'Broken Home'. There's been several mentions of the same thing in other episodes, so I guess we can expect a decent amount of them working together for a while. :D And yes, I have noticed the increase all of a sudden, how can you not? I definately think it shows they are planning some kind of follow-up story on Eric that they want Calleigh around for. That has the potential to be really interesting. Not only will we possible get a few emotionally-charged scenes between them, like Jess mentioned before, but worried/overproctective Calleigh keeping tabs on Eric. The thought alone sends me to my happy place. La la la la-la la la-la!! :D

Problem is, at the moment there are just too many plot bunnies zooming around my mind. Think of the BunVac from 'Curse of the Were-Rabbit' - my head! I might just have to pluck them all out and have a little bunny smackdown in my living room where the last one standing gets written. Seriously, I don't go off on enough tangents in my head to distract me from writing one thing already, they made it ten times worse by airing that scene. Not that I'm complaining of anything (just in case a certain woman's minions are browsing through this ;)) I was hyper 98% of the time before that, and that two percent has since gone the way of Betamax and floppy disks. *sigh* I think I need to start drinking Ovaltine as a relaxant already. :lol:

9. CSI_Duquesne01

You know what sucks? My TV Guide won't work. Well I haven't exactly checked ths morning either...
    You all are very agreeable. I really think that we might get an over-protective Calleigh next or in even more episodes. It does seem like they will come together and I have read in places that they will be working together. Won't they be having a car chase, too? Someone said that.

10. delkolover

I am pretty sure the car chase takes place on Monday's ep and our girl Calleigh is behind the wheel!! As for the two of them....something is going on; whether it be minor or major for them, someting is up that is keeping Corey quiet. I don't think he would be this quiet if it was bad for us....maybe if it was disappointing a little but not devastatingly bad. So I am keeping my hopes in that regard that we are in for something on the positive side :D

11. CSI_Duquesne01

Well peoples I'm not ganna let this thread fall. There seems to always be a point in time when thread go unposted. I'm gonna stay here with ya'll cause on another forum this guy is forcing this girl to show her legs and completly ignoring what I have to say.

Anyways, if anyone is around, okay so to answer my other question, what direction do you think their relationship will go? If you haven't answered here's your chance...

12. delkolover

Well I know which way I want it to go :D

How I think it will go is a different story. I think the writers will move them closer to each other emotionally. I don't think we will see anything physical between them this season but if they are going to get them together, I see it happening next season. As for how long they will make it last......that is a hard question to answer b/c the writers really could make it go either way.

If they keep them together the writers could show how hard it would be for them to work and be in a relationship and of course there is the opportunity to expand the emotional base of Calleigh's character. You could also get conflicting personal and professional views interacting at work. We've seen how easily Calleigh can separate work from home but can Eric?

If they don't keep them together then of course there is opportunity for the writers to explore the akwardness of them working together afterwards and the complications of any unresolved emotional ties/issues...ie any jealously or the fact that both of them *want* to be back together but struggle with it because of work.

Then again, E/C could get together and realize the only thing that has been building between them was/is sexual tension and once they released it they may realize they don't belong together. *I really hope this last one doesn't happen* :D

Can you tell I've thought about this on more than one occassion?!! :lol:

13. CSI_Duquesne01

Hey I've thought about this a lot. Do I mean a lot. I agree that the show will probably get them together emotionally before physically and I don't think we'd see anything physical until next, too. What worries me is how this show is nothing but drama and they won't end anything on a good note. I say if they want a little drama and conflicts with the characters they should focus in on stuff like pairing up and seeing how their relationship can fall or rise and the normal things that go on between two people. Like an anniversary party, birthday and so on.

Then again the writers can have a whole other idea for the show. Who knows what that may be?

14. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I agreee, the thing is, not that I want this to happen, what if the writers decide to separate them afterwards, although I personally don't think it would work because there would be a lot of awkardness between Eric and Calleigh, and they've always been best friends, although we know it is more than that. So maybe the writers could explore the relationship through its ups and downs as well, but I really hope that maybe we will get a wedding if at all possible, married and working together would make a good story line. But in this case the writers have all the power.
    What I think is that they are going to get together and hopefully stay together, they are just perfect for each other. They just have to wake up and finally accept that they should be together. Well that's my take on it.

15. CSI_Duquesne01

You are such in team spirit! A wedding, any type of occasion(fun occasion that is) would be great to watch Eric and Calleigh tangle with. My worry, too, is that the writers will break them up just for the heck of it or some drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.