Eric & Calleigh #18 -- The One True Path to Shirtless Delko

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh #18

Not for my challenge yet...'cause I currently have no inspiration to write for that. But CBS repeated 'Sex and Taxes' tonight, and I finally wrote my little missing scene ficlet that I've been supposedly writing since the first time it aired like, uh, a year and a half ago, but I was always too lazy to actually write it. :lol:

I read it in the TV Guide. I don't have it anymore because somebody threw it away (Throw away something with ADAM on the cover??? WTF??? :lol:), but basically it was...
    That Eric would get a new girlfriend, and it would be fairly serious...serious to the point where he wants to settle down and blah blah blah, but apparently something happens and he has to make a choice -- between who could've been Mrs. Delko and his career. ...Or you know, in my version, he has to choose between this new girl and Calleigh. Because seriously, he's always gonna pick Calleigh. Always has and always will. :D So I'm not worried.

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Oooh awesome Jess, Thanks :D. I'm trying to keep very optimistic about the new season. Our ship has as good a chance as any of becoming 'canon' (I hate that word).

3. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Awww Jessica, I can't put into words how much I love all of your fics!

Anyway, here's a little pic from me:

[​IMG]

It just spreads such an immense angsty feeling, doesn't it? And the Leela loves the angst... ;)

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Oh, I love that picture. I love the look on Calleigh's face. She seems sad that he hasn't made a move yet. Eric, you dumbass!

5. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

They both win points of being dumbasses. The amount of times I've been watching Miami and had to yell 'For heavens sake just kiss you morons!' is ridiculous. I can no longer watch it with any other family members in the room :(.

6. Leela

Leela Pathologist

...and the angst continues....

[​IMG]

I could stare at those forever, really....

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Angst rules the world. The way they look at each other is so intense. It's a thing of beauty to watch. Can you imagine how good scenes setting up a relationship would be? Of course they would have to eventually break up to fulfill the angst quota, then they are more than welcome to click their heels and ride off into the sunset ;).

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

It's crazy just how much they convey with just a single look. It's like that first pic, Calleigh's all, "I'm right here, Eric," and then in the second one, just right after she's looked away, he gives her pretty much the same look, "Calleigh, I'm right here." Just...aww.

I particularly loved the way he looked at her in "10-7." You could tell just from that look that he wanted to hold her so badly, but he was holding back because he didn't want to freak her out or something.

And, you know, also so that they can have make up sex when they get back together. ;)

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Obviously, that's a given :devil:.

I was watching 'Whacked' as little while ago, and their scene was excellent, especaill after Calleigh says 'You know that," and smiles, the look on Delko's face is so cute. Every look they share is full of meaning.

10. midnight_tiptoes

Man, those pictures take me back. Bad, Donahue, bad!

Did we decide on a thread title?

11. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I thought we were going to go with your one?

In other news, I joined a Car Wash RP. Don't ask me why, I think it was a mixture of boredom and 'don't knock it until you've tried it'. Well I've tried it and I hate it. I just cannot get into that pairing. What do you guys think about it?

12. midnight_tiptoes

I think it's too unsubstantial for my liking, but different strokes for different folks.

Thread numero 19!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.