Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Spoilers about 8.14 turned out to be true...:) and beautifully played by Adam and Emily.
    I'm happy to see that thread more alive than ever!

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OMG about that spoiler... don't get my hopes up. But I also remember this (sorry to be doubtful):

it's said that Eric will be going with Horatio to LA, so how can anything happen...unless when he comes back. Oh no I'm getting my hopes up..

3. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Hey :D

Here's the cast for 8-16, it's on spoiler tv

HORATIO AND DELKO MUST TRAVEL TO LOS ANGELES WHEN A SECRET FROM JESSE'S PAST MAY ALLOW A KILLER TO GO FREE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 1

Episode Directed By Popular Filmmaker and Musician Rob Zombie

Guest Stars Include Zombie's Wife Sheri Moon Zombie ("Halloween") as a Los Angeles Photographer; William Forsythe ("Halloween") as the Los Angeles Police Chief, Malcolm McDowell ("Heroes") as a Sleazy Lawyer Defending the Murder Suspect and Michael Madsen ("Kill Bill") as a Bodyguard to the Murder Suspect

"L.A." - Horatio and Delko must travel to Los Angeles when a secret from Jesse's past may allow a killer to go free, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. This episode was directed by popular filmmaker and musician Rob Zombie. Guest stars include Zombie's wife Sheri Moon Zombie ("Halloween") as a Los Angeles photographer; William Forsythe ("Halloween") as the Los Angeles Police Chief, Malcolm McDowell ("Heroes") as a sleazy lawyer defending the murder suspect and Michael Madsen ("Kill Bill") as a bodyguard to the murder suspect.

SERIES REGULARS

Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST

Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson
    Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey
    Anna Kitson.................................. Mini Anden
    Rebecca Nevins...................... Christina Chang

GUEST CAST

Bruce Enright......................... Paul Blackthorne
    Cpt. Chris Sutter.................... William Forsythe
    Olivia Burch...................... Sheri Moon Zombie
    Coop Daly............................. Michael Madsen
    Darren Vogel.................... Malcolm McDowell
    Leslie Stone............................... Kristina Klebe
    Photo Assistant.................... Jeff Daniel Phillips

WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien

DIRECTED BY: Rob Zombie

RATING: To Be Announced

4. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

They won't be in L.A. forever, lol. It would be awesome if there was a scene at the end of Calleigh picking Eric up from the airport after his flight back to Miami. I doubt we'll get a scene like that, but hey, we can hope, and there's always fanfic ;)

Also, maybe it's just me, but I'd kind of rather see Eric an Calleigh get married and spend a blissful year together as newlyweds before they have a kid. Not because it's the "right" thing to do, as there are many ways to make a family, but because I'd like to see them sort out any issues they might have before they bring a kid into the world. At this point, their relationship is what the "It's Complicated" status on Facebook is made for, lol. They obviously still love each other and have no problem showing it :devil:, but I think they're also working on rebuilding trust.

Then again, even if Calleigh did get pregnant soon (this season), I'd still be happy, because I DO want them to have gorgeous Cuban/Southern chubby adorable babies together. ;)

5. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Silentdisco, I live for your signature pic!! :thumbsup: It's totally BRILLIANT! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi Texmex

I went to the link Delkolover had and will say: Great review too:thumbsup:.

Needless to say I want a little something - something too. Baby or no baby I think after the "sex- scene" they(writers) have to move this relationship forward in order to stay creditable. IF... the scene was just .....ratings- booster or fan - pleaser then writers IMO are doing us or/and characters wrong.

As much as I enjoyed the scenes;):drool::). That is NOT the ending that will please me. Them in bed took place last season IMO off - screen as hinted in the bathroom scene. So in order to make this relationship something special and honor their two main characters of the last years or so......let´s move on please. AND at least let them return to a committed relationship before Adam´s 10 is up.

I don´t know if a "I love you" is too much to ask. BUT: no Eric with a ring and Call saying: "No" or " I am not ready to trust you again" the END.

I wonder if Brett Mahoney is writting more episodes?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, did anyone else catch the way Eric looked at Calleigh in that opening scene? He looked up at her almost worshipfully. It was as if she were a golden goddess and he couldn't believe he had her so close to him. And I loved the fact that Calleigh was the aggressor. This really short scene added more dimensions to their characters. Eric is in love, deeply and unapologetically.The way he looked up at Calleigh told it all. Calleigh has a very aggressive, passionate and playful nature. She definitely is overjoyed to be back with Eric. Does she love him? Absolutely. Is the rational Calleigh freaking out a little at how fast they've headed back into a physical relationship? Absolutely. That they have some things to work out is clear by their conversation at the end of the episode. Will they work it out? Of course they will because they're our Super Couple and have been since before Simple Man.

Huzzah for EC Season!

8. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm hoping that they'll get some play in 8.16, I wonder if the hot scene in 8.14 will lead to a baby and marriage. That would such news for the couple, hmmm soo many possiblities at this point.

9. Divot

Divot Victim

Hi Hip Huggers All - I am new posting here. But did anyone see a Kay's Jewelry commercial in tonight's show that had 'the love' and Eric and Cal featured? Or was I dreaming? Darn wish I had TiVO to run it back and see it again!

10. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Nope, you weren't dreaming. It was almost subliminal, but it was there. I caught the same thing. In fact, until you said something, I thought I imagined it. If two of us saw it and noted it, it hasto have been a deliberate splice together.

11. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

What was that?? :)

12. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I recorded last night's episode ("Miami, We Have a Problem") on my good-old-fashioned VCR:lol:;), but I ended up watching it on CBS.com. Could you tell me whereabouts in the show you spotted this Kay's Jewelry commercial? That way I can just fast-forward through the eppy until I get to that point. Thanks bunches!

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I think I screamed like a fangirl when I saw that commercial after the opening credits. Its a hint, at least I hope it is. I really hope that we get something positive with these two soon...I mean somethings gotta give right.

Did anyone else notice Calleigh last night when she was sitting with the wife at the end? I think she is really, really thinking about her relationship with Eric. When she heard the husband tell his wife that he was coming back to her I think it struck a chord with her. I think it took her back to when Eric showed up, he came back to Miami for her not because he missed the weather, he missed her, and damnit they belong together. I don't know how I am going to survive these next 3 weeks without Eric :(

Thanks Aj! Glad you enjoyed it :O)

14. ziasgirls2

ziasgirls2 Civilian

I totally saw that too and I agreee with you 100% on everything you said....I absolutely loved the way he looked at her!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

15. Divot

Divot Victim

Hey Delquesne - check it out right after the opening credits......please let me know if saw what I thought I saw!! THX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.