Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You know, about Calleigh shooting Eric... I'm not sure it happened. She was shooting at his car while it was going toward her and than the car turned right and she saw Eric and stopped shooting. The thing is we've also seen Eric and I don't think he looked physically hurt, to be honest. He did have a frown on his face, though... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm really interested in repercussions this will have on their relationship. The easiest way for writers to deal with this would be to break them up. That would also be the most stupid way of all. I don't think everything should be great after Eric is found, it would be realistic for them to have problems but I would like to see them deal with it. They love each other way to much to just let it go. And, also, I can totally imagine Calleigh being so happy to see him that she will forget about everything for a while.

Now people... Let's get this thread going... Is there someone who'd like to ask a question? I can't think of anything.

2. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I have a question that's been on my mind for a bit: in season 1, WFDF, why do you think the writers had Eric ask Calleigh (and not Speedle or Horatio, for example) if he could crash at her place? What were the writers trying to accomplish that early on in the series?

3. Marija_Magdalena

Good question, I like it.

I think that at the beginning of every new show writers always try to establish man - woman friendship. If you think about it there's always a man/woman friendship on almost every show. That way, they can latter make a romantic relationship out of it (as in the case of our favorite couple :adore: ) Also, maybe they already planed out the 'no midnight tiptoe' line and wanted to use it somewhere and they couldn't really do it with Horatio or Speedle...

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Actually I read that they wanted to start EC earlier on from season one and that's where they were aiming, but it'd didn't work cause they hadn't the chemistry yet. Plus, Eric loves girls and I think he thought that she'd have a better place than H and Speedle.:lol:

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh my gosh, girls, the first spoilers of CSI:Miami season 8 are here :D:D:D *does happy dance and freaks out*
    They are sooo intense! It's huge!!

I don't know if I can post the link here, if not please forgive me :)

You have to read everything, it seems such an interesting episode!! :D Does mean anything about E/C but about Eric... yeah :(

Gosh, I don't use spoiler tags for such a long time :lol:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  6. ericandcalleigh

ericandcalleigh Victim

7. ericandcalleigh

ericandcalleigh Victim

I'm sorry i posted too,my bad :)

8. Marija_Magdalena

Long time since I've used spoiler boxes and it makes me really happy to do that again. Now, that site is reliable, but I'm still hoping for some confirmation from Delkolover.

Anyway, if Eric is gonna be in a coma, it gives us great opportunity for worried Calleigh and I love worried Calleigh especially if she's worried about Eric. :adore:

And as I said in spoiler thread, I just don't know how are they going to pull that 12 years younger thing with the actors. I mean, they all look really great, but you can see that they aged since season one.

By the way, guys, let's stick to the three lines of on topic posting. I guess now that the spoilers are coming we're all gonna be much more excited, but we should try not to make mods angry. ;)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Spoilers yay!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Poor, poor Eric :(. I was realy hoping that however Eric was wounded wouldn't be too bad because he already went through the whole almost dying thing. So I feel a little :rolleyes: about that. Though I have to say that doing an old case sounds really cool. That's probably what David Caruso was referring to when he said that the new season would be kind of going back to the earlier seasons (not exactly quoting but something to that effect). I hope that there's not much drama after he wakes up from the coma (for example amnesia) and that he just comes to and everything works itself out. Poor Calleigh she will be devastated :(.

Thank you for the heads up on the spoiler csifann1 and ericandcalleigh :thumbsup:

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Wow, finally some spoiler. I really missed it.:lol:

Well if it is all true, then it looks like a really good episode. And the most important thing is that they found him and he's alive. And if he's in coma, I'm sure Calleigh will be by his side all the time. I can imagine how worried she'll be and I think there's no way they will break up, especially after his awakening. I guess she'll be so happy that he's awake she'll forgive him everything. Even if they have to talk about it, I'm positive they'll be ok and stronger then ever. At least that's what I hope for.:)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh I forgot to mention that Tamara Jaron wrote (or will be writing) this episode!!!! That makes me even more hopeful for good EC scenes because she gave us And how does that make you kill and Head Case, among others :). I think she can give us some really good stuff between our favorite couple.

Also I agree that Calleigh will be worried sick and standing by his side until he wakes up. I really want to see that waking up scene :).

12. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

FINALLY spoilers :p
    OMMGGGG this spoiler just make my day ... i was dying over here without anything about Delko and Calleigh and we know the sypnosis ... I think it will be totally AWESOME to see the past buti want to see alot of E/C scenes because i'm dying without them .. I cant wait to see the waking scenes , Cal you better be at his side and he wake up lol

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I've been gone for too long :wtf:

I'm happy we finally have a spoiler, but to me it confirms that she shot him..:( I just wonder what the title means because it doesn't sound good...

Well, I could imagine how Calleigh would be feeling to know she actually did shoot him. I also wonder what strain it will put on their relationship?? Its a tough thing to swallow... Him being in a coma and she at his bedside again will be gut-wrenching and heartbreaking to watch...

side note: I hope he keeps the hair b/c its all grown out now.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Jumping up and down with excitement over here... :D

Spoilers make me happy, now I will be over analyzing them until the premiere.

I am hoping that it wasn't Calleigh that shot Eric. I am still thinking that it was his father. He is bad news all around. I am really, really curious to see Eric & Calleigh in 1997. I really do hope that Speedle is there too. I could see Speed giving Eric a hard time about Calleigh, because it was obvious (well at least to me it was) that Eric has had a thing for Calleigh for a long time. It would be funny if we got to see Eric in underwater recovery become distracted by the new beautiful blonde CSI.

YAY for spoilers!
    Damn, its gonna be a long 11 weeks.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Remember three lines guys! I was flipping out when I read the spoiler, there's a bit of a summary posted on the main page, go check it out. This is how I get my assuption of what happens:

Okay, Eric's in the coma and since it's from his point of view, I take it that he's sort of dreaming it while in the coma. So the episode will flash from the team finding him and then to the hospital (hopefully a Calleigh scene) then the it switched to him remembering when he first met Calleigh and stuff! And then back and forth, back and forth then in the end he wakes up to Cal's voice... I imagined it like: in his dream she starts talking about something in the future and he'd be thinking 'how'd u know that?' you know becuase it's supposed to 1997 and then she'd smile/kiss him and he'd wake up to her/the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.