Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i loved Calleigh and Delko's scene together last night it was so adorable. Calleigh is so in love and enjoying herself that it makes their shipper scenes so cute.

i like a lot of ships on TV but from what i have seen of Calleigh and Delko really being together this season they're the most believable ship, like i can really believe that the characters are in love and care for each other.

the scene was very well done by both writer and actors. Emily is so sweet i think she's what makes E/C's ship scenes so cute. what i like the most is that it fit! the whole thing just fit with what they were talking she answered Delko and told him he was her distraction from the show. that's the way a ship scene should be done!

2. electra

electra Pathologist

I do agree with marijamagdalena in that the problem is when a couple creates no reaction.At least for entertainment .And I do believe that E/C is a permanent thing.

I did like that it was actually Calleigh the one that iniciated the flirting and Eric the one that stopped it in last night episode.I mean ,she is REALLY into it.This is how I want them becouse I normally hate angst(like D/L form New york).It was just cute .

When I see Eric interacting with Natalia,I am actually surprised of how comfortable they are despite having past.I haven't seen anything that indicates that Natalia is jealous or upset becouse he is with Calleigh.In fact,one time she was sort of encouraging it.

3. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

wow. loved those scenes last night, especially the one with calleigh and eric. i just think that they are the cutest couple on tv right now that know just how to be proffesional without revealing their relationship to the people around them. cause if you watch any other shows, your probably never going to see that happen. hopefully there are going to be a few more cute scenes between calleigh and eric before this season ends. do we get the last three episodes in a row???

4. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I just adore how darn happy these two are, both together and apart. When they're working together, they both have these natural, easy smiles on their faces. And I love that just because they're a couple, they haven't lost their spark- they're still flirting, still getting to know different sides of each other. It's so nice to watch. Even when they're not working together, both just seem like they're in a perpetual good mood. Calleigh is on top of her game with her witty humor. It's as though they are both thinking "The world could fall apart around me, but I don't mind, because I'm in love." :lol:

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

You know, that surprised me too, but what surprises me more is the fact that I actually love that about their relationship now. I've actually been finding Natalia more and more likable lately too, a lot of which is because of her attitude toward EC.

Eric and Calleigh were so cute in last night's ep. :D I love playful Calleigh, and clearly Eric does too. :D I'm waiting for the first diversion fics to pop up, by the way. :devil: ;)

I think that might be my favorite thing about finally getting canon EC (well, aside from beautifully naked Eric, obviously :devil: :lol: ). And there are no two characters who deserve it more, in my opinion. Eric's life has kinda been in shambles since, well, I was going to say mid-season 4, but it's really been since Speed died, really. And Calleigh, between her family burdens and boyfriend issues in the past, it's really just nice to see her finally with somebody who can and is 100% willing to love her. After all these two have been through over the years, it just makes me really insanely happy to finally see them find that crazy happiness with each other. I love it. :D TPTB had better not screw with it, that's all I have to say. :shifty:

Calleigh sure had some killer restraint in that one scene, though. If that'd been me, my hands would've been all over Eric. :lol: :devil:

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

She's adorable, isn't she? It gets me all warm and fuzzy inside when I think that she's like this thanks to him. I mean, she looks so happy and her sunny personality is completely back.

Now, if she only showed some worry in season finale. I want to see the Cal we've seen when Eric was in hospital, but this time in girlfriend mode. That hospital scene in season five was wonderful, imagine her worrying about him now that they are together... I wouldn't want him to end up in hospital, though, she can worry about him for some other reason this time.

Jessica, about that diversion fic... We're all waiting for one, however, I was hoping you'd be the one to write it. :thumbsup:

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Natalia has grown on me too, she was cute in this episode. One thing I was happy to see was her and Calleigh interacting in this episode, it's been a while since we've seen that. I would like to see a scene where they have girl talk about Eric and Calleigh's relationship. Maybe have Natalia tease Calleigh like Ryan did this season.

Eric and Calleigh were too cute in this episode. That one scene was enough to make this shipper very happy. LOL about being all over Eric. I honestly thought they would kiss but they didn't. That's ok, the scene was great.

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I've actually been checking out Forums about the recent episode and find that a lot of them are either not mentioning the interaction of Eric and Calleigh or they mentioned it and didn't have anything negative to say. Its good to see that E/C is growing on "the haters". They truly are the most believable couple to me out of all the franchise. I really enjoy watching them flirt and seeing that constant smile on both of their faces, whether together or apart, like most of you here. Its actually refreshing because those scenes bring on a little joy and soothing calmness amidst the solemness and angst of the show.

Whether it be Ryan gossiping, Natalia being giddy about little things like watching The Marrying Kind, or E/C giving us a few cute moments, its great to finally get to know the characters personally.

As for Natalia, I started liking her after season 4. Of course didn't like her that season because she was having the fling with Eric, but she grew on me. She was actually so giddy and funny in this past ep. Even her scene with Eric was funny because his facial expression and body language showed maybe he thought she was nuts for going on and on about the show.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I kept watching the scene last night on You Tube where I could really see Eric's expression when Calleigh was doing her description, and I just loved his reaction throughout the whole thing. You see, for some weird, innexcusable reason my TV decided to cut Eric's head through his forehead :shifty: plus it doesn't have the greatest quality so I couldn't exactly see his reaction like us shippers deserve to watch ;). I just love how much he enjoyed it. I like happy Eric, he really does deserve it :).

Now if we could only make Calleigh to stop wearing black...

Yep I found that interesting. So the only thing we needed was for Natalia to appear throughout the whole episode and everyone will be happy? :lol:

Welcome menasolar :)

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Why me?! *protests* I just wrote fic, even if the fluff was sappy to the point of being sickening. :lol: I could write one, maybe...but that would mean taking back my vow that my EC were never allowed to have sex again... :p

:lol: Well at least your audio hasn't lagged about 5-15 seconds behind the video since practically January! The weird thing is that it's only CSI Miami, too, and if I wasn't such an EC shipper or if this was a terrible season for them, I would've given up trying to watch it months ago because it gives me a headache, lol. Technology kinda sucks. :lol:

And to go back to Eric and Natalia, these days I'd actually love to see more between them - I've found myself really liking their friendship. I loved the way she teased him in Just Murdered about Calleigh kissing him on the cheek (and dare I forget, Eric's audible disappointment when he confirmed that it was "only on the cheek" ;) ) and that's the kind of thing I've love to see more of. With Ryan, it just doesn't fit right with me - he can tease Calleigh, but if he teases Eric about it, it comes off more of an obnoxious interrogation to me, probably because of the still slightly caustic relationship between the two guys. There's a natural ease between Natalia and Eric now, though, and I'd love to see a scene where she teases him, trying to wheedle something out of him about him and Calleigh, because you know he wouldn't be able to keep the huge grin off his face. :D

I wonder if Calleigh ever continued describing why Eric was the perfect diversion, maybe that night when they went home... :devil: :D You know he wouldn't stop her there, heh. You know, I keep waiting for the moment when Eric tests the boundary of personal/professional a little more at work, considering he did stop her from proclaiming all his sexy qualities in order to look at tire treads ;) . Nothing huge like Jake kissing Calleigh in the middle of the atrium, but somewhere alone, be it Calleigh's lab or his lab or somewhere else where nobody's around. I'd love to see him standing behind her, sort of like in that USA Today(?) photo we got; I can see them talking, both of them grinning like fools because they've got at least a moment of private time, and what I'd really love to see is for Eric to lean in and kiss her temple right before he leaves. I don't know, I think that would just be adorable and, IMO, not too over the top at all.

These two lend themselves to cute fluff scenes better than any couple I've ever shipped (and I freaking ship everybody :lol:). It's adorable. :D

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I agree, I would like to see this also. Not that I don't like the scenes they have now, but since Sink or Swim, we haven't really gotten any scene with much physical contact. Like you said, it would be cute if he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek or on the temple while no one's watching. Perfect example is when he and Natalia were having their fling in season 4. He came up behind her in "Silencer" which made Natalia smile from ear to ear. If Eric did that to Calleigh, I would love to see her reaction. It doesn't have to be at the lab, but maybe if they are alone at a crime scene? Would be cute.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

UGH, I hate when that happens, it's so annoying! Oh what we endure for EC sake!! :lol:

I would like to see something like that also :). We need physical contact again. I guess that we were spoiled in 7.16: 2 kisses, a hug, hiphug, hands on each other all the time, walking with their arms on each other.... *sighs* so beautiful... But even though we got all that, EC is addictive the more you have, the more you want. So physical contact again, please!!!! :D

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Jessica, because I truley love your fics, like Marija_Magdalena I'm all for that idea, so pretty please write something for us:hugegrin:.

And don't worry about that vow, because you know if they were never allowed to have sex again in your stories that would be such a waste of great potential:devil:, so we really won't mind if you take back your vow. I'd rather say we'll be very grateful for it.;)

And yes Calleigh and Eric are definitely the cutes pair in whole TV world. They're so adorable that it's sheer pleasure to watch them on the screen. And their scene in Monday's episode was just brilliant, I'd like to see more that cute scenes. And this time it's not only our shippers opinion, but even the non shippers said it was ok, so we're winning.:thumbsup:

And I definitely agree that more physical contact would be appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  14. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

Again, Jessica237, I also LOVE your fanfictions, please DO write one! :) Would make all of us really happy! :hugegrin:

As for the the scene in the last episode I have to say, how sweet. It's the first time I've seen Calleigh flirt like that and I can't say I didn't enjoy it! :lol: She was just soo cute, and the way Eric just nodded along as she spoke was so great. I hated that he got serious so fast though...:p :devil:

Calleigh and Eric are definetly the cutest couple on TV, and I do have to admit I watch a lot of shows.. :alienblush: And just to mention the dislike shippers, they haven't posted on the board in a while, so I guess they've got nothing negative to say at the moment, which makes me very happy! :)

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This was written over at the spoiler thread by GNRF from TV Guide in reference to the finale:

This "most difficult shot of her life"...
    My quickest conclusion is she will have to decide (or actually shoot) Eric's dad. If that's what the spoiler refers to then I feel so sorry for Cal to be in that position :(. Other possibilities:

-It has nothing to do with EC and she has to shoot Julia, or a big mobster or someone like that.
    -She would be in the position to shoot Eric.... I'm really leaving this to the lowest depth of a horrible fanfiction world.:shifty:

This spoiler makes me feel kind of.... icky, for lack of a better word. Everytime I hear about the finale the more I am convinced we'll get an EC cliffhanger, and not the "will she say yes?", happy kind of cliffy :shifty:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.