Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

Okay, I am totally bummed that I can't watch the clip! For some reason the CBS clips won't play on my computer. Can someone describe it (in spoiler of course) and post it? :(

As for their hair, I like Eric's short but that's just cause I think he looks :drool: . I can just imagine Calleigh raking her nails over his scalp...okay, wait...where am I again? ;-)

Calleigh's I like it really long like it was back when the show first started. It just looked so thick and healthy and quiet frankly I was jealous. LOL But I also like it the way she had it in Stand Your Ground.

2. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

Let's see...the clip goes back and forth between Calleigh and Eric in the bathroom and Ryan being tortured and Ryan cleaning up his wounds. Calleigh is in and out of the bathroom brushing her teeth, getting dressed. She touches Eric's back (who just got out of the shower in a towel:eek: )as she reaches for something on the counter. They don't really show their faces much--it's just them getting ready for work basically. But it's hot. LOL.

As for Ryan, first we see him in the chair about to get his tooth pulled. Blood is everywhere and it makes me said. Poor Ryan. Next we see him in his bathroom cleaning up all of his wounds. He also gets on his cell trying to reach Billy's father.

Great preview. I'm practically panting! LOL.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I am so frustrated and in need to scream cause I can't watch the preview!!!!! :scream: But thank you all that have described what is shown :). So Calleigh touches his back *faints* I was afraid they would cut that out. Do they ever look at each other, or is this one of those sequence were everything is kind of cut and paste and stills and stuff? Do they both respond to the call out? How does that happen? Sorry for the many questions...:alienblush:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Great question Joanna...

I am going to have to agree with you. I think that Calleigh's feelings for Eric came to the forefront towards the end of season 5. I remember seeing her reaction to Eric being shot and it spoke volumes of her feelings for him. She was very protective of him after he got shot. She covered for him and didn't yell at him when he made mistakes.

I think her feelings for him became a little more obvious after Stand Your Ground. She saw the lengths that Eric went through to clear her name. She did hold back though, IMO, because of the whole thing with Jake. She didn't know where they stood, so IMO, its why she didn't jump Eric at the end of All In. (Even though I would have :devil:)

After the comments in CSI: My Nanny, she knew that he was the one. All she had to do is make sure that things with Jake were over so that way they (Eric & Calleigh) could start off with a clean slate.

5. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

You can't really see any up close facial expressions for Calleigh and Eric. They just both seem content and getting ready for work. It goes back and forth between them and Ryan...so not stills, but just quick shots of them all doing their morning routines. Except Ryan is cleaning up all of the blood--I hope that's not a normal routine for him.

And yes, they all notice their cellphones ringing, for the next case. The case that Ryan is going to have to tamper with in order to save Billy.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you so much ArizonaGirl :) Between you and texmex I can sleep a little better :thumbsup:. Tomorrow can not come soon enough!!!

At least we know that even though Eric is wearing the same clothes he did take a shower :lol:. I really can't wait for the moment when there is some kind of reference to that fact. I'm guessing there should be since it is so obvious...

7. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

Add me as a very grateful fan! I can go to bed now (with verrrryyy sweet dream in my head). I can't wait til tomorrow (tonight actually LOL) and to discuss everything with you all! YAY hiphuggers!!

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Another good one! There are so many for me, but I like Eric in Season 4. His look was just so clean-cut then. My fave pic from S4E1:
    [​IMG]
    Then this one from Season 5 was also good. I liked the shorter hair here..
    [​IMG]
    Calleigh looked great in Season 6's Stand your Ground and so did Eric: [​IMG][​IMG]
    and this, but not sure of the episode... [​IMG]

I'd like to scream, but I cant on here. I didnt want to look at it, but I had to. I saw PLENTY of Mr. Delko coming out of that shower and did you notice the unmade bed in the background?? :devil: Uh huh... Bathroom scene was a little on the serious side, but I will take it!! Also, that's probably what Emily meant when she saw Adam with his shirt off... and that has to be Calleigh's place. They have some very nice bathrooms, lol.:guffaw: I can't wait for tonight!!
    Oh, sorry for all the space on the pics, but I couldnt narrow down to one each :)

9. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

WTF OMG do i really have to wait until tomorrow for that epi. because I live in Holland can I just not go to america right now btw here's it comes out on 4am in the morning whaaaaaaaa xoxo

10. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I too can't see the CBS preview clip, poo! Arrrgh!:scream: Why does CBS do that for non-Americans viewers :confused: But thanks guys for the description, sounds like an exciting and hot show in store for us! Don't know if I can survive till monday night (then again, I always say that when E/C is involved).

About looks, I have to agree with hiphugger17's pic from Not Landing (that was the name of it!), as that's the cute "bet" scene I mentioned earlier as an "unofficial" 4th fav E/C moment! That was such a cute scene especially when she tells him to pay up!

Eric: I posted this in Eric/Adam thread but I'm afraid I'm in the minority here, I'm not a big fan of his shaved/military look. I didn't mind it for awhile in the latter half of S5/beginning of S6 b/c it was a change and different but since then, I'm pining for his lush (is that a proper word in describing a man's hair?) and full head of hair from earlier seasons, esp. S2, S4, & first half of S5.

I couldn't quickly find a Eric pic, so a Adam pic will do
    [​IMG]

Cal: I like her hair on the wavy side like from S2, well at least a little wavy like from S5, which was quite nice; loved the pics Ginnna posted when Cal called Eric "Hotstuff!". Cal's hair was actually downright curly there but Eric did look hot in his suit :drool: Her hair from S4 wasn't the greatest as it was usually in a bun (too severe, serious), but then again, there's not too much to say about S4 when it comes to E/C! Maybe I prefer it wavy b/c I have straight hair, most girls I know who have wavy hair want straight and vice versa :lol:

[​IMG]

Good grief, i can't believe I babbled on so much about the hairstyles of TV characters! :lol:

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Re: The clip released by CBS this evening...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Good gravy, I wish I could scream out loud right now, but my housemates as well as my son are sleeping at the moment... so I'll have to settle for screaming on the inside and on this message board.

By the way, I'm not just screaming for...

...Eric and Calleigh, and especially Eric. *drools excessively*

I'm also screaming in silence because of Ryan. Holy buckets, that was hard to watch. I think I nearly curled up into a fetal position right here on the couch when I saw the man in the mask coming at Ryan with the pliers. OH GOD, and the gaping bloody hole where his tooth had been. I experienced actual nausea at that point. *shudders* At least now I know when to close my eyes when I'm watching the episode.

Is it too early to make an icon using Eric in a towel? :devil: I mean... CBS did officially release the clip so it ought to be fair game, right? But, alas, I get the sneaking suspicion that it'd still be against the rules, so I'll wait. Besides, I kind of like my current icon. :lol:

Thanks, JoannaRose897, for the compliment on the icon! It seems that Ryan is perfect for icons. I've made 3 icons for him in the past week and I'm definitely not the icon-making type.

By the way, to answer your question:

I think she had feelings for him since season 1, since the hip hugging and the "no midnight tiptoe" comment. Those feelings were of course more hormone-driven and flirtatious than anything else, but I see that as her "spark of interest" moment. I'm not sure when her SERIOUS feelings for him started... probably right around the time she read his therapists file and was forced to confront all the attraction she'd always felt towards him, and the nagging "more than friends" feeling I'm sure she'd been getting more and more since... well, since season 1.

Oh, and I never answered the "three favorite moments" question.

Well...

1. I'm a big fan of the Hurricane Anthony moment when she rattles off her theory on why the "bad guy" wasn't so bad after all, to which Eric responds with "Leave it to you, Calleigh, to find something good to come out of a hurricane". She responds by saying "They do alleviate global warming", waggling her eyebrows at Eric suggestively and smiling in a rather sexy way before walking off. And Eric just smiiiiiiles and shakes his head. OOOOoooo, loved it!
    2. The scene in "Just Murdered" when she planted that sweet little kiss on his cheek, then he watched her walk away and we could TOTALLY tell that he's over the moon about her.
    3. The conversation they have in "CSI My Nanny" when he talks about finding "the right girl" and, in response, she very tellingly bites her lip.
    And of course there's the "I don't know what I would've done if something had happened to you today" moment, the "if it would've been me... I would've transferred to the night shift" moment, the "I trust you with every fiber of my being and you know that" moment, the "I can't imagine living my life without you" moment, the "will you stay with me" moment... I could go on. :D

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Oh, boy, there are a lot of questions I haven't answered... I seriously can't go back and quote each of those, so I'm just gonna answer, I hope I won't forget something. If I do, feel free to remind me. Firs of all, I can't see the clip either, so if there's someone who can post it on YouTube and give me the link, I'd be forever grateful.

3 favorite moments... Okay, in no particular order:

• The end of All In, but not just the "I don't know what I would have done...". I liked how, when the team saved Cal, Eric reached for her. If that scene was 30 seconds longer, she would have been in his arms.
    • The whole Smoke Get's In Your CSIs... But if I had to choose only one scene from this episode I'd go with the one at the end, the whole "It was like a dream", "It was real", "Will you stay with me?", "As long as you want me to... As long as you want me to."
    • Okay, you said beside THE KISS, so I'll go for the scene when Cal visits Eric in the detention center in Sink or Swim. The look in her eyes took my breath away. Her feelings for Eric were so obvious in that scene.
    Now, speaking of obvious feelings... I think that Cal always had feelings for Eric. At the beginning those were friendly feelings with a bit of "Oh my god, look at that sexy guy..." I think she realized that her feelings for him were starting to become more than friendly when he got shot and that scared her a bit. Right around that time Jake came back and IMO she believed that she had to give their relationship a second chance. My guess is that while being with Jake she had a chance to get her mind off of Eric and relax a bit. Jake's choice (job over her) made her realize what kind of a man Eric is and gave her a chance to compare two men. Of course, she waited to officially break up with Jake in order to get together with Eric.

About their looks...

My favorite Eric/Adam look is absolutely with longer hair, but curly. I think he said in an interview that he cut his hair because it was too painful to have it straightened every day for shooting. I myself have wavy/curly hair, so I completely understand him.

Picture:

[​IMG]

Hounds of Love, even though I have wavy/curly hair, I like it, both on myself and other people, so I like it whenever Cal has waves or anything that isn't completely straight. I must say I like her hair in season 7, even though it is straight, because it looks kind of live. Am I making any sense here? That picture of Calleigh that you posted is really great, I like it.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I hope I haven't bored you.

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Monday...Yippee!! Can't wait for tonight and...

Watching Eric come out of the shower :thumbsup:.

Edit: After watching that scene again, I had to edit this. She DOES touch him when he gets out the shower and that's how she got his attention. She also glances at him when he reaches for his phone. Little subtle...like a couple who's been together for a long time...I feel much better now that I saw that!! I still can't get over Eric shirtless - GEEEZZZZ! Do you see where the knot rests under his navel??....ok, i'm getting carried away, but LUCKY CALLEIGH!!

I think the moment she started having feelings for Eric was when he got shot. She may have come to the realization that she almost lost him for good and came to the conclusion she cared for him deeply. He was always there for her and she was always there for him, also.

They flirted through the years, but nothing serious. When she sat next to him in the hospital room and put the crucifix in his hands, tears started welling up in her eyes. I said to myself "she cares more for Eric... not just because he was her best friend, but more than that...like a woman cares for her man...".

She did fight it off and didn't want to face her feelings because of their friendship, but when he came back to work, she had to notice that, although he came to work so soon, he was strong and brave for doing so. For him to continue to stay true to the oath he took was commendable, even though it was that which almost took his life. She was the one who looked out for him when he made the rookie mistakes. His sincerity and gratitude was apparent, therefore her little soft spot for him grew even more.

In "Burned", it was a dead giveaway with the looks, but that was after she gave him that sweet and a little-more-than-friends kiss in "Just Murdered". The rest is history!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  14. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Wasabi posted it on YT and the link for it on the CSI:MIAMI spoiler thread!
    It's not awesome quality but it's awesome enough for me !:)
    Shirtless wet Eric with a towel round his waist!! :drool::drool::drool: * drools and drowns*

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I think she had some feelings for him all the time, but they were to young and immature to explore it back then. I mean they were flirting almost from the first episode. When he asked her if he could spend the night at her place in season one it was obvious for me, that there's something more between them then just friendship. :)
    I agree that first time she started to realizing her true feelings for him was when he got shot. I guess she understood that she could lose him, but probably she didn't know what he feels for her, so she just steped back.
    Though in my opinion even then her feelings were obvious. The scene in Burned with a piece of glass in her finger or the kiss on the cheek it was sighn she cared about him deeply in more then just friendship way. I suppose she just wasn't sure if his feelings are real or maybe he mislead it with gratefulness. And partly maybe she was scared of this relationship, because they are very close, so if something went bad it'd be really hard for them to work together again. Or maybe if he was more strict and told her exactly what he feels for her then maybe she'd give him a chance earlier.:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.