Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Forced Entry was on on A&E tonight! My fave moment is still in the morgue with the cadaveric spasm, but just the energy and chemistry between Eric and Calleigh is fantastic and that was before Simple Man. I had almost forgotten how "innocent" Calleigh came across in that first season. Hmn....Ernie and the tattoo....I wonder if the writers remember that Calleigh has a tatoo somewhere. If they do, will Eric ever mention it?

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I hope that the outing is left for season 8 but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened now because of all that's going on with the russians. So I think that there's a good chance that since they are being watched by the russian mob that they play a part in outing their secret.

Top three: Ok this is really, really hard!!!! :lol: Just three, huh? Ok, besides the kissing scene I would have to say (which is the BEST EC scene in my list ;)):

1) Burned: glass scene ;). I had to remember to breathe after Calleigh whispered "Eric". Their gazes were so intense and the chemistry was so :eek:. I LOVE that scene.

2) All In: when Eric said that he wasn't alright and that he didn't know what he would've done if anything would've happened to her, all I wanted was to start screaming and running like a mad woman :lol:. I also like it cause I think that was when it really hit Cal that this was the better guy. It was like the final confirmation to what she already knew deep down.

3) Wet foot/dry foot: so early on and so much chemistry and obviousness (is that a word?) :lol:. Anyway, why ask Cal? Loved all the flirtyness and teasing of that scene :).

3. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Okay, now I have a question to ask everyone:

What was the best look for both Eric and Calleigh? Did you prefer his hair longer or short as it is now? Which of the myrad of hairstyles of Calleigh's did you like the best?

So that was a few questions.

I'll answer with mine. I liked Eric's hair a little longer, like in the first season. And, as for Calleigh, I'll have to say the first season as well. It was just so long and luxuious.

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Right here:

[​IMG]

And here:

[​IMG]

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I like Calleigh's hair when it's really, really straight like in Going, going, gone season 5. Also the way it's been this season. I think she has looked really pretty.

Going, going, gone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for Eric I like both looks. The short hair doesn't bother me cause it's kind of representative of the new, improved Eric. The one that is more mature. But he looks good anyway he wears his hair.

6. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I personally like how Eric's hair looks right now, like hiphugger17, it makes him look more mature.

As for Calleigh, I liked it when it was long and not perfectly straight. Just wavy:

[​IMG]

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

gottaluvcsi what episode is that pic from? Her hair does look really pretty. I think it's kind of hard for her not to look pretty, though ;).

I really like it here also:

Not Landing

[​IMG]

This scene between EC is really cute btw :).

8. jen8760

jen8760 Victim

omg guys the cbs website just posted a sneek peak....and it has major e/c!!! :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HOLY GOODNESS! I just watched the preview on the CBS.com site

I love the writers, I really, really do. Eric :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but if you have a chance, take a look. It looks really intense.

Ok, now that I have regained my composure.

I really like Eric's hair now as opposed to when he had it longer. (Might be a personal preference, I guess). I really do like it when he has a little stubble on his face too. It makes him look :drool:

I love Calleigh's hair. It's so long and pretty. I like it when she wears it wavy. I really loved her hair when she had it long in the first season.

10. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I love Calleigh's wavy hair. It seems to soften her up. When it's so straight, it gives her a really severe, almost unfriendly look to me.

As for Eric, I like it shaved or just a little longer. I've been watching Season 1 episodes where his hair is pretty full and I don't like it so much now that I've seen it shaved.

But we are talking about Emily Procter and Adam Rodriguez here. They pretty much look hot no matter what their hairstyle. :lol:

11. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

That was in Season 4 Ep. Collision.

I also like the scenes with Calleigh and Eric in that one as well. They actually had a lot of great scenes in general.

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Spoil it for me, please do! I can't watch the clip. Everyone is getting excited about it but I don't even know what is going on in it. Please tell me!!

13. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

Wow! You weren't kidding. I'm so excited now. Eric definitely does not disappoint. Eric in a towel. How will I ever get through work tomorrow now? :guffaw:Thank you so much for letting me know about that. To say the least, my shipper heart is going crazy now!

14. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Ginnna-- I LOVE your avatar. It's so cute.

And to answer ladyd10's question.. I have to say that I like the way Eric has his hair now. I think he looks more attractive with short hair and like others have said it's like helping to represent the new, more mature Eric. He looks good no matter what, though. Short hair or long hair.

Same with Calleigh, she can pull off most anything and look good. I'm just glad she's not wearing her hair up anymore I a ponytail like she did a lot in season 4.

I have a question, as well.. it's typical and normal but I'm gonna ask it anyway.:)

When do you all think Calleigh started having feelings for Eric? Or when her feelings for him were obvious?

I'm going to answer with what I think-
    In season 5, I thought she started having feelings for him pretty much around the same time he got shot because something really changed in her when that happened. Episodes like Just Murdered and Burned made it seem like she had a thing for him. Then in the episode Kill Switch it's like all of that was suddenly erased with the mention of Jake. In Born to Kill, to me, she reallyonly seemed like she wanted to clear things up with Eric when he was upset about her going to see Jake in the hospital but it didn't really seem like she returned Erics feelings. She did have a really guilty look on her face when she got on the elevator with Jake at the end of that episode, though.

Now, In season 6.. I think that's when she started really having feelings for Eric that didn't go away this time. Starting with the episode Stand Your Ground and pretty much throughout the rest of that season and up to now, since they're together.

In the episode Head Case from this season when she told him that he needed to tell her how he felt, otherwise she's not sure that either of them believe that he really feels that way.. well, I thought that was anything but a rejection. Because if she didn't want to be with him I think she would have said something competely different. Basically what she said to me is, hey I have the same feelings but if you want this to go anywhere than you need to man up an say so.

jen8760, thanks for the heads up about the clip.
    WOW.. so we do get Eric in a towel.:drool:
    I think it's safe to say that if that's the most EC we get in the episode.. I'm fine. Though it wasn't much.. we got a shirtless Eric.:)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG :drool:, is Calleigh shown?? What about what happens to Ryan? Why can't CBS make the promo available to people who live outside the US?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.