Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

only a few more ours until our shipper's hearts dream come true :):):) thank goodness we have a snow day, or i would be so distracted at school. anyway...

loved the interview and the pic. hope we can get the rest of the pictures from the shoot soon. only 12 hours and 35 minutes until the episode.

2. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Does anyone have a pony "smiley" icon? We could send that. hehe

I agree with whomever said it will probably be very little tonight. Just enough to whet our appetites. :) And Corey writing 7.21 YEA! I haven't watched for very long but it's long enough and I've been here long enough to know that Corey is the man. :)

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Probably so. I'm sure we'll get the scene in the detention center, then the comment about marriage and the kiss and the 'why dont i take you back to my place' thing...wait...that sounds like more now that im writing it:lol: Anyways, I'm just glad we have more episodes in a row so we can see this develop and not have to wait and keep guessing!:bolian:

4. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! 23 hours to go for me! Too long! I want to live in the USA gosh you guys get CSI:Miami and snow! I get late CSI:Miami and cold rainy weather!

Delkolover you spoil me with spoilers! You're the best!

Can't wait until tomorrow! For once in my life I want it to be tomorrow and to go to school and specially come back from school and watch CSI:Miami!!! :D I can't think anymore I've got a brain excitement overload!

The picture is HOT HOT HOT:drool:, I really can't wait for more of these pics in super HQ quality, I really never thought they would do pictures like that I've also been thinking when they were going to do a new photoshoot! And the article is awesome too.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  5. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well... i can't say that i envy your weather.... it was better yesterday when was very spring like but still... i have snow in big towns... it make the traffic even more strange then usual..
    but still, less than a day until the episode... is a very good thing that we get a couple of consecutive episodes so the wait won't be as bad as it was.

ontopic:
    well, seems really a little but when you put it on paper is still more than we usually get so.... i guess it's not the time to complain....
    anywayt, me being me... the last optimist at my work, i still hope that they will show us something more than what was in the promo.... at least i hope that the discussion in the detention center will be longer, not only... hy.... thi sis your lunch... take care, be ok.... by... (you know what i mean)

offtopic: Vicky... you misses a "]" form the code

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Good Morning Class! I hope we're all excited about tonight! I would like to extend the invitation to come to the Hiphugger My Space and have a live chat about our favorite Couple. If you guys want to com in at 7pm so that everyone can be there at the same time then please do so.

I so hope that Horatio is watching them from the background! That would be way to cool. I keep thinking though sence someone has been taking pictures of the team, they may end up having some kissing shots show up at sometime in the office of IAB.

The only way this night can get any better is if Cochrane shows on 24 tonight! WHoot WhooT!!!!

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well, there are too many things to be said for me to try and quote everyone, but allow me to say that I am STOKED for tonight! I'm also surrounded by 6 1/2 inches of snow if anyone can believe that happens in Georgia, in March no less!

I'm excited that Cory is writing episode 722. Some lighthearted Eric and Calleigh moments would be just what the doctor ordered.

That picture from USA Today was amazing. I hope we get to see the rest of the pictures from the photo shoot. :)

The article that went with the picture. Wow! I love it that they wanted to have E/C back in season one. I mean, Tell us something that we don't already know! I am grateful that they let both Eric and Calleigh grow as people before getting them together. If they hadn't then we might have ended up with just a short affair rather than this great love story that we're getting!
    :p

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thank you so much Delkolover for this great article, you always surprise me, in a good way of course.:thumbsup:
    And the pictures must be wonderful, I can't wait to see it, especially now when they show us this sweet one.:)

As for the 7.22, well it looks like we get another E/C scene there, it's really good for us.
    I understand that they don't want to tell us how long will this relationship last, it would spoil everything. But I'm sure that if they built this so long they won't ruin it just like that. I think it'll be rather long lasting, maybe even everlasting.;)

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Hey Y'all!! Happy Monday - Southern Comfort for everyone *because Eric needs and has a little Southern Comfort of his won ;)*

Wow - that picture is HOT! Im sure the rest of them will be even hotter - if thats possible :devil:

That article is fantastic...truly...Its nice when the journalists appreciate the fact that it has been 7 years in the making and that the potential has been there from the beginining but they needed to mature both Eric and Calleigh first.

I totally can't wait for 7x22 - Corey always delivers when it comes to E/C, it should be a great episode :)!

I have yet to see the extended promo but plan to hunt for it in a bit - Calleigh asking Eric to go to hers...WOW.:eek:. It just gets better !Dont we just have the best ship ever lol :thumbsup:

In terms of the relationship not lasting i think the writers are just trying to keep an air of mystery but lets face it - why spend this long evolving the characters and their relationship into this beautiful thing only to stomp on it at the first opportunity...you dont. Besides i think if they even tried that Corey would kick their asses and force them to keep EC together - cuz hes great like that :D

11. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

The extended promo is on youtube, and someone posted it on here, but that is a few pages back.

I'm sure that since tonight is really the first time we get to see an actual relationship between the two, it'll be good. Some of us have been waiting for this since the first season, and now it's just like YES! :D

I'm hoping that we really get to see some stolen glances, some off-handed remarks, and just some all around relationship stuff from calleigh and eric. This season, is truly, my favorite season :bolian:

12. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Hey just found this on youtube i know its already been posted but still -
    can i just say - AWWW and HOT haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5v-r0hU4u4

:thumbsup:

Im also hoping for some great stolen glances and little smiles between the two - its only natural that they wont be able to keep there eyes off each other. They are in love after all, im totally buzzing for this episode now - Season 7 is the best season. EVER.

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah it was a pony! Wow we were being generous back then!! I think we might have been overstepping our boundaries with that gift :lol: Unless of course it is a stuffed pony!! :lol:

Oh yeah they need to post those pics! I hope they do b/c I want to see some sex-y photos :lol: Those are some great pics btw! I like the second one with the textures.

14. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Our darling Jennifer, as usual, I hope you’ll make detailed description of so long-awaited tonight's episode!!!!! :luvlove:

My situation is complicated that I’ll go for work early and I can’t watch epi till my evening, I’ll have time only to glance on this thread.
    But I wish to know that we haven't seen in promo before I left my place. I wish to know a context of these promo-scenes and pictures.:confused: Please!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  15. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

a little bit more than 10 hours until the episode airs. i am getting so exctited for this. r u guys really going to get Donahue a pony??? whatever. i don't think it matters, but she definitely deserves an award or something for making sure that our favortie ship has sailed. only a couple more hours :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.