Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Gosh, thanks delkolover, it has been like non-stop Christmas the last while with all this good news, you're like the gift that keeps on giving!! :) Woo hoo!

That's great news to hear Corey is writing 7.22 (duh, which eppy is that one again??), I too am all for the lighter side of E/C, can't wait!!! I always thought Miami was sorely missing the aspect of comedy/lighter side compared to LV & NY. And considering both Emily and Adam tend to be sooooo hiiiiilarious in their interviews, I can't wait to see them bring their comedic/sarcastic side to their scenes and cut it up and be more relaxed on the show!!

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am the gift that keeps on giving, aren't I? :lol:

The spoilers for this ep haven't come out yet....I am hoping to see something by Weds...Thursday at the latest. Hopefully there will be something in my spoilers that will tell us about what he meant about E/C....but I make no promises :lol:

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

They usually film around three weeks before an episode. They probably haven't filmed 7x20 yet because it's only been three weeks since the spoilers came out and they'd have to have time to cast the guest stars. My guess is that it won't be filmed until at least this coming week or next week.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

According to Corey....

It takes 8 days to shoot an ep...7 days to prep it ( which includes casting and site set up) and spoilers come out every 8 working days. I know that 719 was set to be filmed the week of February 23rd so 720 should go before cameras this week. :D

It's only been a week since the spoilers for 720 came out....they came out on the 19th. The spoilers for 719 came out on 2/6...so that ep is more than likely finished.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  5. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

Oh Boy I just can't wait. Only about 19 and a half hours ! (I hope I did the math correctly) And people are telling me to go to sleep so tomorrow can come quicker...PSH Like that works. I am too wired up to be sleeping anyways. Even if I have school tomorrow. Which takes FOREVER-and-a-day.

I love Corey...And you delkolover! Your like Santa Clause without the fuzzy white beard and big round belly (i hope).

Please keep them coming! And I hope when the photoshoot pictures that Adam and Emily took get released someone definitely has to post them! Or at least tell us where to find them!

SIGH, this is like a dream come true. And CSI Miami is about to start in a couple of minutes. Its so nice to see season 1 and think of how far EC has come.

Oh And I live in NY too. But in the city so we dont get as much snow as Long Island but we're definitely feeling it now!

6. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

re: 7.22, ha ha, my bad! With so many spoilers, I've lost track!

I hope you fanfic writers are sharpening your pens, I can see soooo many scenarios for a funny scene b/w E/C in 7.22!

• Eric tries kissing her in the lab and someone like Valera walks in (I know, I know, I always bring her up but I just think she's the perfect character to have walk in on them!!!) and they both try to pretend nothing happened and their faces are all bright red
    • Cal is processing a crime scene and needs a boost (ala Tripp did with Cal in Going Under and Deluca Motel) from Eric; she meant him to cup his hands together and give her a lift by the foot but instead he automatically grabs her by the hips and hoists her up, causing Cal to say "Eric, that's not what I meant!" and insists he lets go of her but he won't
    • A suspects tries to hit on Cal and just annoy or get a rise out of Eric, she reciprocates the flirting right in front of Eric and walks away leaving him pouting.
    • Both Eric and Cal are having a vague discussion related to a case in the lab; Ryan, while hidden from their sight, accidentally overhears their convo and thinks they're making out in the lab and he decides to put an end to it and comes busting in with his hands over his eyes saying "OK, you two, enough is enough, go get a room, this is a place of business not the Motel 6!" Both E/C both stare at Ryan like he's an alien and says "Ryan, what on earth are you talking about?????"

I know they're pretty cheesy ideas but they just came to me off the top of my head!!

7. anamarya

anamarya Witness

first things first
    delkolover, thanks from me too for the link,and the news from Corey.... i know you hear it (read it to be more exact) every day but you are the best....

the photoshoot had to be amazing...i really hope that we'll see soon the rest of the photos. about the article...i'm pretty much agreeing with all off you and is nice indeed to see that TPTB are confirming things that we were thinking and believeing. i'm not entering in details because hiphugger17 did a very good analysis of the article in the post that i quoted.
    about 722 and the more light scenes..... it may be anything.... maybe finally we're going to get a whole funny Miami episode,you know...like the ones that LV are doing from time to time..... that would be nice,even thou i know thatwe will be satisfied only this a joke or something small,like ya...a misunderstanting, or a word-play...

waw, one more day and we're there.... actually less than a day....they were like 3 pages from last night until now...i can notimagine the amount of post that i will find out tommorow in the morning (my morning). again, thanks in advance for the "resume" of the episode....i know that somebody will take pitty on uslike always...

8. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

I hate Waiting so long tuesday on 7am (in dutch) i can finally watch csi miami .. and om 7.30am i have to go to school :S
    I want to see the KISS..

I really want to know how long they will be togheter (i hope forever..) but i really like to see H see the kiss that would be great
    I love them (L)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
  9. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Didn't we promise to send Donahue something if EC ever happened? I guess it was something like 20-25 threads ago. Maybe we should do it :guffaw:

This is definitely a blast. I like to hear that no I was not delusional when I started shipping EC 7 years ago. Some days I really doubted my own mind. I for one am glad they waited even though it could have started a little earlier. The journey they both went on was an interesting one. I think for Eric it was Marisol's death that stopped his womanizer days. I don't remember him still being the player at the beginning of S5... then of course he was shot and Cal was there for him and we all know where this goes. And now my dirty mind is at work after reading about this photo shoot. I saw need to see those. One thing is sure they seemed to have had a lot of fun :lol:

I agree with you Delkolover (yeah I know we do that a lot ;)), I think it's already a good thing they don't know when it is supposed to stop. In a drama series it's always an easy temptation to break up well-liked couples. It's cheap angst that keeps viewers interested some time but that can also annoy many of them. The problem is always to make it believable. When you think about other series and the ploys they used to separate a couple, you really have to frown sometimes. I hope they will deal with it nicely if they ever go down that road (what I sure hope not :lol:). If I am completely honest, I would never have dreamt they would be able to bring EC so nicely and truly to life. They have done an astounding job and didn't dip into the soap opera ink to do it.

It's always nice to learn he wrote an episode because we all know he loves EC. I like funny stuff and interactions. My fics are silly in enough in this way. Eric was a lot funnier in the early seasons. He was always cracking jokes with Speed, jeez I miss their interactions. I could picture funny things happening between Calleigh and Natalia or Maxine. They are both rather nosy and Cal is comfortable with both gals. Damn those DVDs won't hit the shops quick enough for me. I'm already contemplating buying the US and later the UK ones :guffaw:

And how am I supposed to work today? With what I read here and my head full with the next chapter of Torture and various other stories and ideas, I'll never be able to concentrate enough to get anything done.

10. Leela

Leela Pathologist

I think it was a pony, wasn't it? I'm pretty sure actually. ;)

You know just yesterday I thought to myself: "Damn, they should do a photoshoot! That would be so awesome!" And today I woke up to this news alert telling me to check out USA Today! Woohooo! I should wish for more than just photoshoots... :lol:

I'm not really sure why we have to put that awesome picture behind a spoiler cut, though. Because, you know, it's just a photoshoot... But anyway, I'll stick to the rules and post my work in this box:
    I took the pic from USA today, cleaned it up a bit and re-colored it (the original was kinda grainy, wasn't it?):
    [​IMG]
    And here I put some artsy textures on it, because I'm that pathetic:
    [​IMG]

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Good Morning Shippers!! It's FINALLY MONDAY!! In the midst of a winter storm in North East, I'm just getting ready for work when I heard the promo on 1010 Wins and just stopped short. I realized in a couple of hours, we get to see the new episode!!!

Im so excited, its going to happen...the promo was short but stopped me in my tracks. It was the same and went something like this:
    (Guy with voice) Not even an arrest...
    INS Agent: Are you Eric Delko?
    ED: Yes
    (Guy with voice)Can keep them apart..
    CD: Why don't I take you back to my place?

I smiled so wide and it put me in a better mood and took my mind off heading out in that snow! :thumbsup:

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey hiphugger17, where'd you find that great avatar picture? It looks like Emily and Adam...Want to see the bigger one. BTW I agree with you...

Knowing Horatio, he'll probably be in the background laying low, watching this relationship between his two top CSI's blossom. He knows everything and knowing E/C, it will be hard to hide it from him. He will say he knew all along but was waiting for them to tell him. He's such a father figure on that show to all the cast...and parents know when theyre kiddies are hiding something

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

4 inches of beautiful, sparkling white snow this morning...thinking about watching the CSI:NY epi "Snow Day" hehehe

Okay back on topic! This is what I get for not paying attention to this thread. I posted last night and totally skipped over the pic! Thanks sooo much for posting the Emily/Adam pic from TV guide. It's awesome. And thanks DelkoLover for the info from Corey... I am way beyond excited now.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Happy Monday to everyone! Its finally time. WOO HOO! Lets start the party early :beer:

delkolover, thanks for the info from Corey, you are awesome as always :thumbsup:

Corey's writing=hiphugger moments YAY! :thumbsup: I can't wait to see how its going to turn out. I am all for seeing the more lighthearted moments between our favorite couple. I love seeing Eric smile and I love that Calleigh brings it out in him and vice versa.

Now someone please tell me how I am supposed to concentrate all day when all I want to do is watch CSI Miami (since I obviously didn't see enough of it this weekend :lol:)

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Delkolover, you're the best!

That pic is... WOW! Adam and Emily are hot, especially if you put them together. I bet once those pictures are out, most of us will have avatars with some of them...

I loved the interview. It was awesome. I think it's good sign that they don't know how long the relationship will last, because if they knew that would mean that it's going to end... I'm so glad that producers see this couple the same way we do. It's nice to know that we are not insane.

As we already agreed once, Corey is our king! I'm sure that the episode (7.22, right?) will be great. You guys remember that episode, I think it was 3.08, where Cal and Eric sent Ryan to that autopsy where Alexx was cooking the victim's head? I want more of those joking moments. Emily and Adam have such an amazing chemistry, I think they should use it to bring some of the humor back to the show.

I can't wait tomorrow morning. I bet there's gonna be at least 6 more pages of posts on this thread when I wake up. The best thing is that I don't have to go to school that early in the morning so I can read all the posts.

By the way, I think that after tonight's episode we should send an e-mail to the producers/writers and express our gratitude... We should sign it Hiphuggers of the world. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.