Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Jesus, I can't have a minute of peace with this thread... I pause to watch Numb3rs for thirty seconds, refresh, and there's already four posts that I haven't read. *laughs*

It's funny, because I had the commercials on mute so that I could watch the preview for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and when I unmuted it was right before the kiss. I thought it was the normal promo, until she added the thing about going back to her place. It made me laugh, because I was expecting the promo to end and I got a Calleigh grin and a very smirky, slightly arrogant (wrong word, can't think of the better one) retort. This episode should be good. :)

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:eek::eek::eek: Gooooo Calleigh!! :devil:

Has anyone posted it yet???

I just have to say that those two are sooo funny!! "Making out in the trailer since season 1 :guffaw: She is too much. Him chewing gum!! Such a hotty and yes those lips are definately :drool:Every time he talks in an ep or interview, I can't take my eyes off them!! :drool:

Oh and it looks like she still says the "marriage" line ;) There was a voice over at the time in the vid but you could still hear what Cal was saying and she definately says it ;)

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I loved it when Emily told Adam that she had said that they had been making out since season 1 and he whispered to her you told them that...I was like :drool: that was just too sexy. Did you see the way they were holding on to each other...that was :drool: too. He has very kissable lips, I am jealous.

After watching the extended promo, all I have to say is Calleigh is my hero :thumbsup:

4. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

You have got to be kidding me. I cannot believe that I missed the extended promo. Who knew that there would be more E/C than there already was in the regular promo. Dude.. I hope someone posts it!!

Yeah, we could still hear Cal mention marriage to Eric. That made me giggle. I can't wait until the episode airs.

Monday is only a few days away.:)

5. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OH MANN !!! I want CBS just to see the extended promo and promo :( I'm missing all of them because i just have CTV ... Hope the link will be on youtube soon ..

Thank god , we just have 2(3) days before the episode because i'm going crazy ... I really really have to see this episode ... I need to record it too to watch a thousand times after lol

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I KNOW!!! I missed it too :(

I really really hope someone was able to catch it and will put it up on youtube soon! I NEED to see this promo!

I mean how BIG is this??? Monday is closer but it is still too far away! :lol:

7. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Well......

You guys didn't miss too much there were just two added scenes, one at the beginning and Then the lines from Calleigh though the kiss at the end was a bit longer...... and then Calleigh says the line. Okay maybe you did miss alot:lol:. Sorry to rub it in:p

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  8. JoannaRose897

That sounds like a lot to me...:lol:
    It's a big deal, since Monday is when the ship goes canon and this is the episode.

I hope the promo will be up on YouTube soon. It'd be nice if CBS would put the promos up on the website.. and I already checked on the iPhone CBS website.. but nope.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
  9. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

The moment I heard that the promo had aired, I tuned into CBS. I never watch the show "NUMB3RS" so I'm not paying attention to the episode, but I've been paying CLOSE attention to the commercials... and... I caught the extended promo. :D Actually, I'm not sure it was THE extended promo, but it was "more" than I'd seen so far.

There was the bit with Yelina (YAY!!) and the line about "How about I take you to my place?"

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy.

So... do we believe that it was a genuine offer? Or that the line has been taken out of context? To the former - I hope so! To the latter - I hope not!

Of course they won't SHOW the "E/C have gone home together" moment(s), but I'm sure our resident fanfic writers can...... think of something. ;-)

10. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

That is a whole lot if you havent seen it trust me. Now im going to have to stay up all night to see if it gets posted. This thread is addicting everytime I leave and come back theres like 4 new post. We have all of saturday, sunday and monday its only 3 days but it could be 7 which would suck!

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

DARN!!! I MISSED IT :(. This is so nerve racking! Can someone post it on youtube or give me the link??? I have to see this, like today!! I'm going to explode if I dont see this! Or is it online??? I want to say Wow, too!! :(

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok I just saw the interview!!!! :D

Adam and Emily are the best! I was grinning like a fool during the whole interview. Plus the scenes they showed were just adorable :adore:!! They looked so happy, CALLEIGH looked so happy and relaxed and excited, *sigh* just awesome :adore:. And yes, it does look like she initiates, dare I say, BOTH kisses :eek:!!! Did I really see like there were two of them, or is my mind just so insane with all this that it's playing tricks on me????? :lol: Just two days to go and I couldn't think that the torture could get worse, but it just did!

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Okay, so I finally figured out what ya'll were talking about with this interview. I hadn't seen any links and it took me a few minutes to figure out that it was on CBS.com. *laughs* I thought that was pretty funny. And you're right- two kisses. Hadn't expected that. I loved how Emily was kind of hanging on him towards the end of the interview.

And how funny is it that the shot always, like, cut away just as they were almost kissing? XD

14. anamarya

anamarya Witness

ok..i went to sleep last night thinking that nothing BIG can happen during this night... the joke was on me.....
    you guys rock.... thanks for the heads up about the interview and the extended promo

now my opinion.....
    again i'm not making the multi quote thing because then the post would became impossible to read

they are too cute.... the characters and the actors.... the scene seems to be even sweeter than we imagined and Emily and Adam are too funny.... i mean... the gum?and..."ohh...you told them about that?" (something like.... the kissing in the trailer was supposed to be a secret....:drool:). and they are holding each other during the interview.... the lines in the interview about the lips..... :guffaw:and we deffinetly getting 2 kisses at least....and the marriage line... it might be a joke but still.... and YA it seems that she initiates the kisses and they are "shut-up kisses".
    ok..i'm too shocked about this.... so i'll go back and see it again (and again,and again...you know the drill)
    and i DO want to see interviews with everybody.... not only about this (the E/C situation) but about the russian mob and everything...

the new promo sounds nice...Yelina like i was saying yesterday is always a nice addition to the show, the "my place" line has to be to nice to see... anyway... please... if somebody can take pitty in us and post it on YT..... pretty please....

so this is for now... i didn't had my coffee yet....

till i forget....only 3 more days.....

i re watched it .....
    "i'm her man".... "he'd my dude":guffaw:

15. JoannaRose897

Emily and Adam didn't seem too terribly bothered with having to kiss. Which is good news for us, because we won't have to see some awkward onscreen kiss between Eric and Calleigh.

I know it looks like there are two kisses.. but I'm not so sure there is. It could possibly just be two takes of the one kiss that they were showing in the interview. Either way, it seemed like Calleigh was trying to quiet Eric by kissing him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.