Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or remembering what's under that suit ;)

I love the scene because it reminded me so much of the old times, like season two, when they would flirt constantly. We haven't seen Calleigh flirt like that in a long time, and it was great to see her lighter side. Then again, Eric always makes her smile and blush.

oooo that clip makes me want to squeal with joy!!! *squeals* Eric and Calleigh are too cute for words!!!! I love to watch them flirt with each other. They get all flustery and smiley!

Ohhh many thanks for that link. I have been looking for that scene forEVER!!! And I can never got on random scribblings... but that got me right there, so thanks.. He actually checks her out a couple of times too... interesting.
Oh and she SOO wants him...mmm and so do I ;)
Love xx

I watched the Burned scene, too. I swear every time Calleigh whispers "Eric" it really gets to me. That might be my favorite quote from season 5! And I really really wanna know what she wanted to say or was thinking. She had that look on her face, maybe that was the exact moment when she realized she has feelings for him?

And Eric's nervous chuckle was so fucking adorable. Adam and Emily deserve an Emmy for that scene alone.

Maybe she was thinking, 'Gosh i wish your hands were doing somethingother than pulling glass out of my finger...'
I agree, she feel it too... that eye contact said more than words could. It gives me chills, such talant! :) xx

It gives me chills, too! That's the perfect way to describe it. Honestly, Adam and Emily don't have that kind of chemistry with anyone else. It's so intimate. And so hot my computer actually shut down.

There's no doubt in my mind that she wanted to push him on the floor and have her wicked ways with him. I think seeing him in that suit probably gave her the vapors.

Seeing Eric diving.... phew... 'diverman' haha that still makes me giggle.

The chemistry they have is based on the fact that they are both amazing actors, they are comfortable with each other, (they want each other), and the writers have allowed it to build over time. It's like a Mulder/Scully relationship based on respect and trust, with a lot of UST thrown in. It's a beautiful thing.
xxx

You know Eric was soooo checking Cal out in that scene from Throwing Heat. He totally gave her the up/down as well and then he subtly licked his lips. God only know what he was thinking about at that moment :devil:

I absolutely love that scene from Burned. The way she says "Eric" makes my heart melt. You could definately feel the heat in that scene!

Heh, I hadn't noticed the lip licking before. And it was as he was telling her she wouldn't fit in, so he was thinking about her physical attributes.

How's the countdown going? This has been the longest summer ever.

xanessa said:
So...did anyone read that interview with Corey Miller by Yahoo Group?

A link would be nice.

Okay, let me ask her first. Do you want the enitre interview, if so I'll post it in the spoiler thread if I can, if not I'll give you the E/C stuff.

Post the E/C stuff here, and I guess the other stuff at the spoiler thread? If you want, I'm sure it'll be all over the boards soon.

Nevermind, someone fed it to me offline.

It didn't really tell us anything new, except there'll be complications. We knew that already. Corey! Of course, I didn't expect him to give anything away. And Corey is so cryptic. When he's talking to non-E/C fans he's very vague, and yet when she's talking to E/C fans he's more willing. He's an expert at telling people what they wanna hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back