Episode 9x22 - 'Mayday' - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS ***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 7, 2011.

1. Zipster

Zipster Witness

That last scene where H was struggling to say focused and fire at the target was, in my opinion, some of the best acting David has done this season. Reading that back it sounds like a criticism but it isn't meant to be. He always hits the target. He never misses, but this time he did. I loved it.... the rest of the episode was blah - but those last few minutes will definitely have me tuning in.....

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I loved the whole thing from start to finish, but that ending scene blew the whole episode away. Both David and Horatio were amazing right there. And props to Eva La Rue for her acting in the trunk :)

3. depo8753

depo8753 Civilian

[I do say...*puts on shades* this smells like spam.]

--Finch

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I thought this was an okay eppie, but the last ten minutes were pretty intense. I am getting kind of tired of season ending cliffhangers. Why can't they just solve a case and walk off into the sunset together as in Death Pool ?!!

--Jack Toller was about as evil as they come.

--Shots fired on a plane are always dangerous with the threat of piercing of the hull and decompression.

--Frank was about as surly as I've seen him. But if I went through what he did, I'd be surly as well.

--Will forever HATE the split screen:scream:

--Felt bad for Randy but he sure cooked his goose at the end. What did he really expect Natalia to do?

--I rather liked Renee. Didn't see any immediate chemistry between her and Horatio, but we'll just have to see.

--Loved Ryan and seeing him work with Calleigh. I have missed that over the last couple of seasons.

--ELR did a wonderful job of acting. I really felt her terror and fear being trapped in the car's trunk.

--Horatio being shot (for real this time--see the end of season 6). It will be interesting to see how this is handled. No miracle recoveries please.

Looking forward to next season.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yes, but they also said there would be romance between Ryan and the lab tech Molly, but aside from a little flirting, nothing really came of that and I haven't heard anything about her being around next season. Point is, ptb say things, but they don't always follow through with them. Look how long it took them to actually injure Horatio after promising since what season 6? lol.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^

Everything I read about Ryan and Molly indicated a flirty type friendship as opposed to romance for those two,there was probably only suppose to be flirting.I believe fans just assumed or believed there would be romance for those two.I even posted an interview a whileback indicating what seemed to me(IMO)a friendship.I don't think TPTB ever said outright there would be romance for Ryan and Molly but they indicated that there was a possibility with Horatio and Renee of romance.