Episode 9x09 - 'Blood Sugar' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2010.

1. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

oops, you got me there! I guess most the episodes this season are blending into one another for me... I still hate that they have so many writers/directors/producers....I really don't get why a show would want so much inconsistancy...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  2. yen35

yen35 Witness

The plot of this eppy was alright I guess and I quite liked the 'evil' daughter who hacked in to her dad's computer and who strived so hard to pick up the sugar business. But like several people pointed out, there were so many inconsistencies. Ya, I also thought H and Eric walking into that burning building as if they were going shopping or something was a bit silly. Secondly, I am also a bit tired of seeing H help damsels in distress. Obviously, they are supposed to help people and thats fine but here like someone said, they made the immigration officials who were only doing their job as far as I could see, look bad. Also, I thought it was really bizarre that those two girls got student visas at the end. I mean, don't you have to pass some kind of exams to get student visas? Ya, its a tv show alright but it has to be somewhat realistic at least in these angles.