Episode 8x13 - 'Die By The Sword' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Okay, I wanna know where Calleigh was for most the episode. I think she may have had a day off, but wait it was just a one day case...maybe she was sick, but she got better so fast:confused:

I like how Ryan yelled at Nat, shows he really cares for her. And yay less Jesse scenes, I think. I rate this one 3 or 4 out of 5.
I think that it was fine that Calleigh was only in the second half of the episode.Calleigh was featured a lot the last episode, it's okay that she get less time periodically.I'm glad Miami switched it up for once instead of it being the same character or characters missing all the time.It was a great story ,I especially enjoyed seeing something for Natalia and Eva was wonderful!

Dunno if anyone noticed but Miami's been takin it a bit slow this season... Yamata was H's "first" kill this season! Don't worry, I'm not complaining :p

OH No, No, No, No, No., those are fighting words (put em up :lol:) about killing Mr. Wolfe off. There would be a lot of extremely unhappy fans around here. Positive thoughts please. :D He is the only reason I watch this show, if he's gone; i'm gone. :(

I second that slower!!!! If there is no Ryan, there is no more need for me in here. :( :( :( Nothing ever became of that, so it presumably took care of itself. there is no need to bring that up again, and what happens in the actors personal life hardly ever affects them in their movie or tv roles unless it is drastic. those are serious fighting words... agreed, slower. only positive thoughts. :) :cool: :thumbsup:

No seriously he is the best actor on the show and his character has come a long way. His personal life should not interfer with that. :)

Can I third that?!:( I don't think Jon is going anywhere, and as long as he faces whatever consequences (counciling etc) and doesn't do it again, I agree with both of you, his personal life shouldn't be an issue.

I can't wait to see how Natalia's story plays out. To be honest her injury interested me more than the rest of the episode did.

Okay, I wanna know where Calleigh was for most the episode. I think she may have had a day off, but wait it was just a one day case...maybe she was sick, but she got better so fast:confused:

I like how Ryan yelled at Nat, shows he really cares for her. And yay less Jesse scenes, I think. I rate this one 3 or 4 out of 5.
I think that it was fine that Calleigh was only in the second half of the episode.Calleigh was featured a lot the last episode, it's okay that she get less time periodically.I'm glad Miami switched it up for once instead of it being the same character or characters missing all the time.It was a great story ,I especially enjoyed seeing something for Natalia and Eva was wonderful!

I kinda forgot that Cal was in Show Stopper alot, my mind is forgetting things alot these days.

I love Calleigh but I agree with greatfan, it is nice to see the other characters front and center. Calleigh's scenes (especially with Ryan) were great though.
I thought Eva knocked it out of the park!! Now if we can get a good positive story arc for Ryan/Jon.........

I can't wait to see how Natalia's story plays out. To be honest her injury interested me more than the rest of the episode did.

I hope it turns out well for her. I like Natalia and what she brings to the show.

Natalia's storyline was also the best part of the episode for me. Eva did really well with it. I dont know what it is with these csi's and hiding injuries, almost everyone where I work would make the most of being ill and have a few weeks off work sick!
Ryan was harsh with her but it is what she needed to hear. And having been through that himself, he knows that was probably the only thing, short of reporting her to H that would get her to sort it out. The fact that he told Walter to me shows that he is getting out of the bad habit of keeping everything to himself and not going to others for help. He is definitely learning (until tptb decide to give him something stupid to do again...)

I did miss Calleigh, but it was good to see more of the others. Even Frank had a few decent scenes this week, and although I haven't been overly impressed with the new ME I loved his line about 'a few clowns short of a circus.'

The end shootout was over the top, but typical Miami. Overall I enjoyed the episode, but it was pretty average.

The end shootout was over the top, but typical Miami. Overall I enjoyed the episode, but it was pretty average.

Oh I love active Horatio with his gun drawn and/or in a shootout. The only thing I would've done differently if I had written that scene, is have Horatio get nicked in the shoulder or upper arm by the baddie. Nothing bad, just a little blood. He would be totally fine, but it would've shown that there can be repercussions from these kind of shootouts. And it would help to dispel the Super H thing, but wouldn't take away from him still being unstoppable, which is something I really like about this character.

^ I do like the action, but it is so unrealistic. You are right, they should have H even just slightly injured. He never has a scratch on him. I like Super H, but it can be a bit much sometimes!

Fantastic episode! Love it. Thought the death scene and investigation was awesome. I'd like to see the Doc more, but nevertheless it really appealed to me. The body being cut in half was a shocker but totally captured me.

I loved the interaction between all the cast.

I too thought the only odd bit was Nat and the Doctor. IF the previous injury had been her ex (Nick) then I don't see why Nat would be defensive about it. It's in the past and over and Nick is dead. So, I found myself thinking, if it was Nick - she would have simply said.. "Yes, I had been in a violent relationship in the past.." but as she didn't and they made way more of it then they needed too - I expect something new from that scene, otherwise it was pretty pointless imo.

A+

Back