Episode 8x11 - 'Delko For the Defense' **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Thirdly because, although it does seem to mirror Ryan's brushes earlier, working for the media and causing the team trouble, I have hopes that they will be reconciled in the end!

As good as it is to see Eric again, it is too bad the story couldn't have been more original:(

I have a feeling that unlike Ryan, who seems to have things held against him, with Eric all will be forgiven, he and the gang will be pals again at the end.

This ep was written by the one who wrote the premiere? Man, I hope that doesn't mean that Ry and Nat will be without any lines again. :lol:

But I'm glad to see that Valera's back! FINALLY! And Dave's there too. :D Woo-hoo!

Yay Valera & Eric are back!!! Can't wait!!! This a really freaky epi in terms of the case.... I got major goosebumps watchin the promo. I do hope neither Frank, Natalia or Ryan get 15 sec sreentimes.

I don't know about Frank and Natalia but it looks as if Ryan fairs better than in the premiere (but that wouldn't have taken much). At least (according to what I have seen in the promo) he is in the middle of some of the action.

And YES!! Valera and Dave Benton:thumbsup:Very excited to see them:)

I have a feeling that unlike Ryan, who seems to have things held against him, with Eric all will be forgiven, he and the gang will be pals again at the end.

I am absolutely certain that you're right!

I don't know about Frank and Natalia but it looks as if Ryan fairs better than in the premiere (but that wouldn't have taken much). At least (according to what I have seen in the promo) he is in the middle of some of the action.

It's nice to hear that Ryan won't be sidelined completely. I'm crossing my fingers for Frank and Natalia. Both of them add so much when they are part of an episode that I really feel their absence when they aren't included.

And YES!! Valera and Dave Benton:thumbsup:Very excited to see them:)

Definitely! :thumbsup:

OMG, 4 the people who live in the US and are able 2 watch this episode (tonight), (or yesterday, depends when you see this) can u please tell us if the episode was good and a little bit about it

The starting was exciting seeing Calleigh and Ryan chase the suspect. I was wondering if Calleigh would fall for that suspect's lies. Good eye Calleigh!

It was great seeing Eric again, I've missed him! It was nice to see Ryan and Eric joking around while on the job.

OMG! Valera is back!!! Another person I've missed! I hope she's shown more this season and this wasn't a one time thing!

I noticed that the issues with Natalia's hearing weren't addressed in this episode, I hope it is in the future otherwise last week's episode would've been pointless.

As for the case itself, it was sick but interesting. It's good to see H be more hands on this season, working in the lab often.

Commence my happy dance... :D

I missed Eric so much

Ok now on to the show:

Ryan & Calleigh chasing after the suspect. Ryan slipped...oops..
Calleigh got the one liner for the episode, well kinda

Squee....Eric... :D

Poor Frank, he has to do all the dirty work

The defense attorney was getting on my nerves

Ryan & Eric joking...awwww I missed that

Horatio reassuring Eric he is still family....awww

I knew Eric had gone away...had I known he was in Puerto Rico, I would have told my dad to bring him back. LOL

The killers were creepy...

Eric talking to the prosecutor...aww...

I was happy with this episode, for obvious reasons

Wow I'm surprised! Such a great episode but not many replies here.:shifty::)
I loved this one from the beginning and I really liked that cal & H have been having more scenes together. Great to see delko again as well....hope he comes back permanently. More frank is always good and not too much jesse for the people who don't like him. Natalia's hearing problems weren't addressed but maybe next time. The case was sick but entertaining.

Overall I'd give this one an A+

Oh and H doing more lab & field work. :thumbsup:

Wow, I am one of the first to comment. A very creepy and weird episode.

Random thoughts:

The major thing I liked about this eppie was the way the team seem to be mixed up and the different combinations that came out of that:

A lot of H/Calleigh
Ryan/H/Calleigh
Ryan/Calleigh/Walter
Jesse/Cal
Ryan/Jesse etc.
It also meant the screen time seemed to divided up so one person didn't seem to get more than another. Plus more Frank:) Keep it up!

I again enjoyed every scene Ryan was in. He looked good (still can't jive with the hair though) and it looks as if the old hardworking smart Ryan is back. Loved the beginning and watching him haul that fine behind after the suspect. Ryan: "then, stab, stab, stab":lol: Loved watching him work a crime scene, and with a variety of coworkers.

Although I always seem to enjoy Horatio, I really loved him in this eppie. Got to see a variety of H's: H in the lab, H being his compassionate self, H chasing a suspect, H interrogating a suspect. Horatio: "so much for your batting average":lol:. Eric you are good but you won't beat the master!!

Interesting to see Cal, Ryan and Jesse using recorders.

I got distracted: was that bra IN the chair?

Glad to see Eric; he looks good with hair. Thought Horatio was very gracious toward him even though they were on different sides.

Valera (where have you been?!) and Dave Benton: Yes and double yes!!

The scene outside of the bathroom bothered me a little. With the suspect was already embarrassed about his condition, and Frank probably drawing the short straw in verifying it, I found Jesse's comment a little tasteless (would have thought that if Ryan had made the comment and actually surprised it wasn't him) and he and Walter hanging outside the bathroom a little unprofessional. Although...

Thought the look on Frank's face was priceless when he came out of the bathroom when he discovered the suspect didn't have "the equipment".

Thought the contrast between Eric's testimony and the CSI's interesting

Liked to see Horatio and Cal together more. He seemed to really depend on and brainstorm with his senior CSI.

A fairly decent episode with good team interaction and screen time.:thumbsup:

I liked this episode very much even if the case made me feel very sick...

I loved that running scene at the beginning but it took me a while until I realized that H was there too. At the first moment I was wondering how strange Ryan's hair look from behind and then I recognized that it was H... :lol:

I was glad to see Valera in the ep. I missed her.

I loved this ep for it's team interaction. It's really great that we have a good team work in this season and I hope they'll go on with it.

I got distracted: was that bra IN the chair?

I was confused about this scene too but yes, the bra was IN the chair and so the question is how was that possible that the bra was IN the chair? I have no idea and actually the whole scene didn't make really sense to me. :(

Cath.S said:
I loved that running scene at the beginning but it took me a while until I realized that H was there too. At the first moment I was wondering how strange Ryan's hair look from behind and then I recognized that it was H...:lol:

It's too bad it was probably Horatio's stunt double. :p Didn't look like him at all. :lol:

As for the overall episode, meh. Wasn't spectacular but it wasn't bad.

Is there something wrong with more than one CSI being in the same spot or are we going to get the tape recorder stuff forever now? It was unique to Jesse but now it seems like everyone's doing it. I'd rather have dialogue with another character or nothing at all. CSI was usually really good at presenting the evidence through imagery. :/

The running at the beginning was nausiating and irritating.

One great part of the episode was when they figured out the suspect had a genetic condition. :lol: Frank, I heart you.

Horatio in the lab was a plus, too.

As for Eric...eh. Still not his biggest fan but it was nice to see a familiar face.

Cath.S said:
I loved that running scene at the beginning but it took me a while until I realized that H was there too. At the first moment I was wondering how strange Ryan's hair look from behind and then I recognized that it was H...:lol:

It's too bad it was probably Horatio's stunt double. :p Didn't look like him at all. :lol:

Well if this was H's stunt double then they should look for a better one... or for a better hair stylist. :lol:

I really enjoyed this episode. Loved Frank's reactions too!

"The Darkside.." quip man my laugh.

Thought the tw guys were very creepy, and H in the lab is always good.

Anyone noticed that H and Mac seem to be sending each other shirts? They both wearing the same ones these days :D

I was worried it was going to be a "every body hates Eric because of his position" but I couldn't have been more surprised and delighted by it.

Very nice to see the CSI's documenting their observations individually. Felt the ending was a little rushed.

Overall, A for this one. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season so far.

It was so great to see Adam last night! I have forgotton what he looks like with thicker hair, but dang he looked so good! Only 6 more episodes with Adam Rodriguez and CSI Delko :(

BTW, even better...very FEW scenes with Eddie Cibrian! Finally, we can focus on other CSI's not him! I wonder if it was because Adam was on?

There were some good moments but the overall episode came off a little dull for me. Nice to see Frank get more screen time but no followup to Natalya's injury.

If I remember correctly, Dave says something about a computer's stuff being stored on ram. That's only true assuming the computer was never turned off. I'm assuming the vic's computer was never turned off then

The scene where Natalya reacts to the blood results gave me a chuckle simply because Horatio sounded like a dad trying to get his overexcited daughter to speak to him :lol:

-Nice to see Eric

-I did like Calleigh's outfit at the beginning

Rating 3/5

Back