Episode 7x21 Chip/Tuck ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Wait, why is Ryan looking so shifty? He can’t stand still, he’s looking around in all directions like he’s unfocused or nervous... what the hell? Alright, he stopped fidgeting. Dunno what that was all about though.

I'm thinking he was nervous cause he knew Stetler was around and he was afraid Stetler would find out what happened and fire him again.

~~ Uh... isn’t that the guy who played the original Daniel Jackson in the original Stargate movie? No, wait, that was James Spader. *shrug*

James Spader was Daniel Jackson in the original StarGate movie (Michael Shanks played Daniel Jackson on the show), but that wasn't him in this week's episode. It was the guy who played the man who shot Cath's father on Vegas. Not sure of the actor's name, but he was also on Judging Amy as her cousin or something I believe. I always get him and James Spader mixed up. :lol:

There's one thing I noticed. Lately, we only have one case per episode. I don't like it. I loved having two cases

We used to have two cases per episode? I honestly can't remember that. :lol:

By the way, when Eric and Ryan were in the garage (I think it was the garage), I saw a woman with long brown hair behind them working on something, but her back was turned. I thought it was Natalia, but she never turned around.

Oooh Frank! He did get a decent amount of screentime in this one and he was just lovely!

I don't really like Ron Saris being back. I think I like standalone episodes more, they'll mess up the continuity anyway. And I don't know... I just don't like the man. Some baddies are "good" baddies, guys you can understand, Saris is just a strange creep. Stetts was funny however:)

Ooh and I sooooooo like Travers! He's always so enthousiastic when he finds something! Gotta be great to work with someone like him!

Oh and please, give Natalia something to do. I don't want a Nat-centered episode (not that I would mind, but I don't really NEED that), but just her doing SOMETHING would be nice.

I debated on whether or not to post anything as this episode was just Meh..for me. Although...Jerkweed was funny!

I'm not really a gore person so the case just kind of turned me off.

Loved Frank though...This is uhhh...ummm..CSI ....ummm.:) Yep! Frank pick your jaw off the floor and speak. :lol:

Also, I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm not a big fan of Kyle... much less Julia.

Ron Saris coming back. Creepy! But he was funny. Stets' and Red. He's a good nemesis for H. Some good one liners here.

I too, wish they'd go back to two cases per episode but I guess they are kind of running out of ways to kill people.

I don't mind having just one case as long as it's interesting.Vegas usually does when is a big case and I am fine with it.Having 2 weak cases is definely not fun.If the writers are able to give me 2 good ones,I would be in heaven.

I also hate Stetler.He should be fun to hate but IMO fails flat.Clavo did that perfectly and Saris in some ways too.At least when Yelina was there,the tension between the two was understandable.

3. Body in woodchiper: Not because it was bad T.V., it was just gross and grusome!!! *shutters*

:p

When I saw the body in the wood chipper, I thought back to last week's episode of Bones The Science in the Physicist. I dont' know if any of you watch Bones, but in the episode, pulverized remains of a body were found in trash bags. It turned out that the body was frozen and then was put in this hi-tech science gizmo that turned the body to what looked like what Bones called "Chili Con carne".

I don't mind having just one case as long as it's interesting.Vegas usually does when is a big case and I am fine with it.Having 2 weak cases is definely not fun.If the writers are able to give me 2 good ones,I would be in heaven.

I also hate Stetler.He should be fun to hate but IMO fails flat.Clavo did that perfectly and Saris in some ways too.At least when Yelina was there,the tension between the two was understandable.

But I don't think we're meant to hate Stetler now. He's not supposed to be like Clavo or Saris. Stetler has done some bad things in the past, but he's never KILLED anyone. Clavo was a killer; Ron is a killer. Now in the storyline, Stetler's just doing his job, what IAB does, and I doubt he's enjoying it. And at the end of this last episode he was trying to help Horatio by giving him a "heads up." Rick doesn't want Horatio to get in trouble.

But I don't think we're meant to hate Stetler now. He's not supposed to be like Clavo or Saris. Stetler has done some bad things in the past, but he's never KILLED anyone. Clavo was a killer; Ron is a killer. Now in the storyline, Stetler's just doing his job, what IAB does, and I doubt he's enjoying it. And at the end of this last episode he was trying to help Horatio by giving him a "heads up." Rick doesn't want Horatio to get in trouble.

I completely agree. Rick isn't a villian like Clavo and Ron and shouldn't really be compared to them. It's not really a fair comparrison. Rick may be more like a "frenemy" to H, but he's not a villian like the killers that Clavo and Ron are. Ron killed that woman that Kyle kidnapped. Clavo killed more than one person which basically puts Clavo in the serial killer category. And it's been made clear that Rick HATES his job. He called it "IAB crap." and said "Everyone hates IAB." It's true that Rick was trying to give Horatio a heads up. If he wanted to get him in trouble he wouldn't have given him the warning. It definitely sounded to me like Rick didn't like the situation with Ron anymore than Horatio did.

I find it rather interesting that Stetler has been presenting a more softer side of himself and isn't going after H they way he used to. But what I find even more interesting is the fact that Horatio still remains the same way he has always been towards Rick. Stetler has ben showing signs of wanting peace for quite a while now and IMO H is the one that isn't budging. I can think of a few reasons why this might be (especially after what happened with Yelina) but the fact still remains that Horatio won't budge. I find it quite amusing.

I watched the episode again and you are actually right.He in certain ways tried to warn H.

I don't think that Rick is at the same level as Clavo or Saris .That is out of the question becouse he is not even a criminal.But he is pointed as Horatio nemesis and I find him bland and boring for that.

Just a a question,Did he beated Yelina or not?

It was implied, but never confirmed 100%, meaning they never had anyone actually say the words that he hit her. There's a thread about that discussion here though. We got into a huge debate over that issue on a spoiler thread once, so the mods opened that thread. :lol: I don't think we should get into it any further right here though. :)

It was implied, but never confirmed 100%, meaning they never had anyone actually say the words that he hit her. There's a thread about that discussion here though. We got into a huge debate over that issue on a spoiler thread once, so the mods opened that thread. :lol: I don't think we should get into it any further right here though. :)

Thanks.I got that impression and maybe that explains my general dislike for him.But I will not go into it as well.

I completely agree. Rick isn't a villian like Clavo and Ron and shouldn't really be compared to them. It's not really a fair comparrison. Rick may be more like a "frenemy" to H, but he's not a villian like the killers that Clavo and Ron are. Ron killed that woman that Kyle kidnapped. Clavo killed more than one person which basically puts Clavo in the serial killer category. And it's been made clear that Rick HATES his job. He called it "IAB crap." and said "Everyone hates IAB." It's true that Rick was trying to give Horatio a heads up. If he wanted to get him in trouble he wouldn't have given him the warning. It definitely sounded to me like Rick didn't like the situation with Ron anymore than Horatio did.

I think that Stet was gunning more for H at the beginning of the series (I think there was a mention of H getting a promotion that Stet thought he should have had), but now it is a matter of him doing his job. IAB is not popular with cops in general and it probably wears on Stet that he has to be the "heavy". I don't think he liked the idea of working with Ron either. Clavo and Ron are villians and Stet is man doing a very unpopular job.

That is exactly why the writers create characters like Stetler...to cause debate, some love him, others don't trust him, others despise him. Good to know that there is a thread for that. I wasn't aware! Did anyone see a promo for next week? CBS has not been showing them after Miami lately! GRRRRR!:devil:

Back