Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ Me too CalleighEricFan. Maybe they will surprise us.

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Wow that was one interesting ep.

*Ok did not need to see Eric and Calleigh and their morning routine, really overkill IMHO. This was definitely the time to have a shirtless Ryan and instead it was Delko, not cool at all.
    *Ryan did the right thing doing all he could to save Billy, and I was really surprised that H was alright with it. But then H jumped in ans saved the day...again.
    *I really think Eric and Calleigh should have heard Ryan out about why he kept the shell casing and why he was acting strange...not only was he protecting Billy but he was protecting them. But hey if they want to be that way...then I hope one of them is the next traget and see how they like being a puppet for the Russian Mob.
    *Dave! Love him! Too bad they were short scenes, but the walking down the hallway was fun. I hope we can see more of him though out the season, even if there are eps where he's not in inbetween.
    *The case itself was actually attention grabbing for me, which has been a while since I could say this. I really did not think it was the assistant, nor that she was working for the Russians. Very nice plot twist, writers.

Overall I give this ep an 8, if there was shirtless Ryan it would have been a 10. :p

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^We saw shoulders and a little chest hair from that side view.:)

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

WOW....k....let me regroup...

Ahhhhhh

Ok. The episode didn't go exactly how I wanted it to, but when does that ever happen?

The intro was amazing. Not too much, not too little. (well, maybe a little too little but whatever.) Ugh...when he went in the bathroom and blood came out of his nose and he looked like he was going to throw up...I wanted to cry. Yet mostly all I could think of was WINDOW FISHYYY!!! Um....Delko's towel was angled at just the wrong place. It was pretty low....I just....ewie.

We ALMOST saw Ryan shirtlesssss!! Ahhhh.....a few more seasons and we'll get the whole thing eventually.

I laughed for a while when Calleigh was like, "You ran up thirty flights of stairs?"

EVERY Ryan scene was fantastic. He conveyed everything right. Once again, not just saying this because he's my favorite character. I did theatre for a while, I'm not an expert by any means, but I can tell when someone really puts their heart into it. That was amazing. He didn't hold back at all. I'm also glad he did a few CSI tricks while getting tortured too. I think we really got to see how strong of a character he is. If that were me, the first time Calleigh looked at me funny I would break down and cry and tell her everything.

I felt like crying whenever he messed with evidence and had that guilty look on his face. Ohhh my gosh....that scene where he thought Billy was shot....I really almost did cry because of the look on his face...And then when he sank to the floor...goodness....I hope this guy does movies....

Natalia was in one scene... :( I don't want Eva to have to leave the show... :(

Why didn't he tell Eric and Calleigh what happened? Was he embarrassed? It almost looked like he just wanted to get out of there in that last part. I really hope they find out. They're NEVER going to trust him again if they don't.

By the way the music was playing in the end I was convinced Mark would be shot. But suprisingly no. I wanted a little more of an exciting ending, but whatever.

But it leaves me with so many questions! Will E&C find out about what happened? If not, will they be buttheads to him? Well, really only Eric will be a butthead....But with his lack of knowledge of what happened, I can't blame him at all...

PLEASE keep up with continuity TPTB!!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ Hollyyo,I think Eric and Calleigh will find out,we just won't see it.I would be glad,no make that shocked if we were shown a scene were Calleigh and Eric found out.I think it would make for a great scene or two.
    I think Jonathan was great in this episode.

edit:Stetler is in the next episode.We don't really know the reason,it could be for Ryan,maybe Calleigh and Eric,or perhaps all of them.Maybe everyone could find out at this point what happened with Ryan if there is an investigation.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

8. electra

electra Pathologist

I figured out that the assistant was involved since it was known that she slept with that guy in the elevator.But the case had enough twists to keep me interested.

Ryan has grown up a lot since season 3.To sacrifice basically his career for a kid shows he has a good heart and there is strenght in going to work after what happened.I don't exactly think that he is more close to Horatio then to Calleigh but he knows that super H and would save the day.;)

Calleigh acted like a true friend IMO.She noticed that something was wrong with Ryan and asked him about it.It was obvious how well she knows him becouse she remembered his gambling issues and how meticulous he is.Given of how little she knows,she was very understanding.

I am wondering why the writers ended things like that with Eric/Ryan/ Calleigh.IMO they are not saying anyone is wrong but why didn't Ryan explain it? Maybe the team concept would be important at the finale.

PS,Shirtless Eric was quite Hot!!

9. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Thanks, Luf! I so appreciate it.

I'll be updating that blog with art tomorrow <3

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It was a great episode but why Eric shirtless when this was a Ryan-centric epi? :confused: Anyways, hated the last part where Ryan gave Eric and Calleigh the bullet. Why didn't they just hear him out? Why didn't he just tell them? That drove me nuts! Eric is always like that towards him and I was really hoping for some kind of closure there like that they found out why and were like "Oh, I'm so sorry Ryan!" kind of thing. That was definitely needed! I was expecting a more exciting ending too. I hope there's not this big investigation into what happened with Ryan (though in reality there should be) cause he's been fired once, do we have to do that again? Ugh!

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I kept wondering why when Eric told him to get out, Ryan didn't just take off his jacket and rip open his shirt, pulling it off to show them his wounds so they would better understand. If I were him, I would have said, "they did all of this to me to get me to tamper with the evidence and I didn't cave. then they threatened Billy and I did what I had to do to save that innocent child. Can you honestly tell me you would have done differently?" And then walked out. :lol:

Those torture scenes weren't actually as hard to watch as I thought they'd be. Perhaps its because we only saw bits and pieces at a time rather than the whole thing in full. Or maybe its only because I read pretty much everything that was going to happen to him before watching the episode. That might have helped soften the blow a little bit. :lol:

Purple water? Oooh, pretty! :lol:

DAVE!!!!! :D

I like what Ryan did with his eyes when Cal said she didn't want to pry. He raised his brows and his eyes went really big. It was just cute. :lol:

Dave waving at Ryan- loved it! I so want these two to become like best buds or something. :lol:

Mark spilled the beans about Ryan... ooops.

I thoght Ryan was supposed to provide an alibi for the security guard? I guess it was Jim he provided the alibi for. :lol:

It kind of made me laugh when Ryan said to Eric "I've got secrets, don't tell anyone." :lol:

Woah! Did Horatio just grab Jim's head? :lol:

:lol: Loved Horatio hiding in the back of that van.

Awww... I was hoping we'd get a Billy/Ryan hug and we did. yay! It was so cute. Loved the way Ryan smiled at him.

Loved Horatio saying the Russians underestimated Ryan.

Ryan: H, they're trying to break us.

(This goes back to Horatio saying in Sunblock that if they didn't stand together, they'd die alone.)

Then H saying: "Bring it on." :lol:

12. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I personally thought it was a great episode, probably one of this season's best.

Am I the only one who noticed that Horatio typed in "GMC" for the type of car and it was a Ford?

I'm sorry, that kind of stuff just bothers me.

13. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

OMG!!! I just realized something! I think the masked Russian that was torturing Ryan was Alexander Sharova, ERIC'S FATHER!!!!:eek::eek: I just replayed 7.16 and listened to the scenes with Sharova and I really think that it is him. Then I thought about it. Maybe that is why he was masked. One, so Ryan wouldn't be able to recognize him and two, so the AUDIENCE won't recognize him!

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think that guy was Sharova. Sharova is older with long hair and I believe he had facial hair. Besides, if he was gonna take anyone's tooth it would have been Eric's since Eric knocked out his. :lol: Sharova is played by a different actor than the Ryan's kidnapper. Ryan's kidnapper's real life name is Dimitiri something or other with a last name I can't pronounce or spell. :lol: Eric's father's real life name is something very normal sounding if I recall. Ryan wouldn't have recognized Sharova, but Horatio knows what Sharova looks like, so I think he would have known after he shot him if that was Sharova. No, I don't think it was. Sharova's voice wasn't that deep either. This guy looked at least 15 yrs younger than Sharova.

15. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

OK, i don't have cable but i do have internet (obv) and i simply MUST see this episode ASAP. does anyone know where it's posted, or when it will be posted? i know i usually have to wait a couple days until i can see it on alluc.org. also, i live in canada, so cbs is a cruel, cruel mistress to me.

Anyone?!

Edit:

I've found it! for anyone else who can't watch it on tv, alluc.org has a live link up!