Episode 7x17 - 'Divorce Party' *** CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 7, 2009.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

At least it would be from a different show :lol:. If she was dealing then she would definitely be fired. At least, I can't think of any way she could remain working there after something like that. So maybe if they decided she was not working out in the show they could go down that route. I still think they'll do something that will make it ok for her to keep working on the morgue, I just hope it's not the "family member" thing.

2. douk

douk Victim

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Recycled is Ok for me. I don't watch any of the other shows so it will be new for me what ever it is. I still think that no matter what H, is not going to be happy.
    But, it would be interesting if she were a drug dealer on the side. Maybe Kyle will help bust the case. :lol:

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree with you. That's what made me uninterested in this episode, it was predictable that it would be the kids who killed their father. However, the ending shocked me. I was not expecting Tara to be the one who stole the drugs, what's worse is the fact she blamed Julia. Horatio won't be happy learning what Tara has done.

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm inclined to believe that the taking of the drugs was a one time thing for Tara. Her head probably hurt from that board falling on her, and she figured that she'd snatch some pills. But then why log them in? Why not just keep them off the report if she knew she was going to take them?

I hate to open this line of thinking--but maybe she didn't originally take the drugs. Maybe she caught Kyle taking them (though I doubt it) or maybe she caught Kyle catching Julia taking them. Did that make any sense? In other words, it's a cover up for someone in the lab.

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I still think Horatio will wind up putting in a security camera in "Autopsy"-daddycam for 2009 Miami style...no really, I just keep wondering what's with the pills and Tara-why risk her career? and if she's a druggie wouldn't somebody have noticed her acting all weird...Maybe Kyle set his mom up? no that's really a stretch since he seemed to be taking care of his 'sick' mom...

7. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well, part of your ideas sound pretty good,but.... practically everything that we imagine is recycled from somewhere else.if she's an addict we'll think about Warrick, Sara (Tancredi), Trevor (Leblanc),etc.... depends on the show that we watched before.
    if she took it for somebody else.... we don't even have to go outside of Miami because is the same situation like with Eric and that'stoomuch even for Miami
    her trying to frame somebody? isn't it a litle far-fetched? frame who?why?

maybe (and i got the idea while writing this post) she'sworking with IAB and is trying to find out if and until where the team will investigate the missing pills. not like a mole (that would be recycled too) but like an UC.