Episode 7x17 - 'Divorce Party' *** CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 7, 2009.

1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

When do we get a sneak peak clip, if at all? I thought that CBS usually posts them the day before. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyone care to enlighten me?

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

We're less spoiled this time cause for Sink or Swim:

we got a promo, extended promo, about three interviews (ET, CBS, 0TV guide), numerous spoilers from delkolover and the list goes on. But anyway, tmr's Mon already so there's no need for spoiling, I think. And the previews are kinda a give away some times.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Even though the bro/sis thing is really on the ewww side, I'm looking forward to see how Miami handles it. There's a really thin line with this type of story so we'll see. Kyle and Julia :rolleyes: I really could've done without this entire storyline :rolleyes:. IMO their characters are so one-dimension and I just see them there cause they didn't have anything more to do with Raymond's storyline (which was much more interesting and actually had to do with the show) and so they created this new family drama for Horatio. Meh... to each their own, I'm just glad the case seems interesting.

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm excited for tonight's episode but not too into the story. It might be done well. They did a great job with the storyline on House so who knows?? I'm glad we aren't focusing on E/C this time around (that we know of). I love them together but I can only take so much! I'm not excited however to see Julia back. The woman just drives me crazy and by giving her bipolar it's like they are saying anyone with a mental illness can act nuts like that. Clearly this woman is not too tightly wound!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think they are trying to say that she acts the way she does because she's bipolar. That its not something she can really help. I have a couple of family members who have it. And yeah, they act very erratic and do some very stupid things and usually they are things that don't make any sense. They can be very manipulative at times and can sometimes even be manipulated easily by others (ie Ron Saris).

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I'm also pretty much sick of both Kyle and Julia. I was OK with her character to begin with, but one appearance from her was quite enough for me, thanks. I don't know why she keeps coming back when she's nothing but annoying and a plot device to create tension for Horatio over and over again. I've never really liked Kyle. It's probably that the actor bugs me, but also... the character is SO bland.

I've seen the brother/sister storyline on other shows before. The soap opera "Passions" explored (at great length) a love story between two characters who, unbeknownst to them, share the same father. On "Law & Order: SVU", same thing. On "House M.D.", same thing. So... yeah, it's not new. I hope they handle it gently, I really do.

7. jen8760

jen8760 Victim

Hey guys, i dont know if this is already posted or not (sorry if it is) but there is a sneak peek of tonight's episode on the cbs website! it has calleigh and tara...looks good, i cant wait for tonight!:)

8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thanks for the information about bipolar disorder. It helps to understand Julia a little more. She has a tendency to wear on my nerves, but I can take her in small doses!

And I really do enjoy Kyle. So I'm looking forward to this episode.:)

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

As always I can't watch it...the sae restriction for non american people...

10. GregNickRyanFan

Julia isn't a favorite character of mine or anything, but she doesn't annoy me as much as she did when she was with Ron. :lol: Without him, she's a bit more tolerable. :lol:

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm watching it now...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, it's Emmett from "Queer As Folk"! I'm so happyyyyyyyy! I've missed that show so much. I'm so glad that actor is still getting work. He was hilarious and perfect as Emmett in QAF!

Alright, back to watching the rest...

And now I've seen it.

What a WEIRD reaction they both had. "There goes my DB" "and my crime scene". Shouldn't it be "holy crap, that could've crushed me to death had I stayed in there 5 more seconds" and "I'm so glad you got out alive"?

Looks good, though. Hooray for new episodes!

12. GregNickRyanFan

I liked Calleigh being all worried for Tara. And then her "oh babe, come this way". :lol: Reminds me a bit of Alexx.

The dead guy is the dad on Kyle XY.

13. electra

electra Pathologist

Julia is not that bad but Kyle annoys me a little.The good part is that we will have super H again today most likely.

The case should be good.Not sure that we will see all the depth that it requires but Miami is always interesting at least.

Ginna,I liked how House did the storyline but Passions was horrible.Chad and Whitney still make me cringe.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  14. anamarya

anamarya Witness

thanks for the news. part of us can't see it but if youguys say that is good...then that's a good news....

about Julia...i'm not a big fan of her but i can manage Kyle.... he's just a kid,with the right influence (and MDPD is full of that) he can became a decent guy

15. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm also not fond of Julia character or Elizabeth Burkley, she does make a great crazy person, I happen to think she naturally looks crazy, that's just my opinon. Kyle's character is a interesting one; he seems okay for someone who been in/out of foster homes, in/out of jail, missing his mom and dad early in his life.

Wouldn't be surpised if down the road he'll be againist H, now that would make for interesting epi or season..