Episode 7x08 - "Gone Baby Gone" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I didn't expect this epi to turn out as it did - plenty of twists and turns which was good considering so much got squeezed into 45 minutes (by the time you take out all the dang commercials). Why is it everyone picks on poor Horatio? The guy is the leader of the team - he shot Rodrigo because if he didn't, he'd surely be dead. He's an ace shot and that's all there is to it. And the scene at the end with the baby was priceless...one can see the longing in this man's eyes for a family of his own... I think one needs to look deeper into the meaning of saving that baby. He's genuinely concerned with the victims, and he's even more possessed when the victim is a child and it all stems back to his violent past. There's just SO much more to Horatio than the critiques give to him and that's just sad... sorry, but as a huge fan of H - I guess I 'get him'.

I thought this one was great.

And the car flipping was more likely to kill the driver then the baby.
The way baby carriers are made, as long as the guy properly secured it in the car, the baby probably wasn't even scratched. She would have been screaming her head though.

I loved Eric going after the brother on the motorcycle. He was so upset.

Back