Episode 7x02 - 'Won't Get Fueled Again' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 26, 2008.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, Horatio got him his job back. I believe it was that ep where the new lab girl Samantha was in the AV room (I think it was the AV room) with that fancy screen and Ryan walked in and introduced himself and said, "I just got reinstated".

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Wow, ok she's really leaving an impression on Horatio-as someone who just might know what they're talking about all the medical explainations. I like that she didn't answer him right away as she was doing something important and was taking it seriously-I think she'll work out as the new ME...

4. GregNickRyanFan

I dunno. I'm still on the fence about her. :lol: I still think she'd fit in better with the "Bones" cast, but... she looks much better here than she does with that really curly hair. I never noticed how light her eyes were before either. :lol: Something about her reminds me of Aiden Burn (CSI NY). I don't know what it is though cause she's not as "tough girl" acting as Aiden was, or doesn't come off that way anyway. :lol:

Surprisingly, she's pretty covered up. I mean, she's not showing clevage or anything. Which is refreshing to say the least. I thought she was hired to "spice up the show" meaning because of the "hot" factor, which made me fear that she'd be exposing lots of skin or whatever... but if they're going to keep her clothed "respectably" (sorry, I couldn't think of the word I wanted to use lol), then that's a nice change of pace. :lol:

Eh, I'll give her a chance I guess. I just don't want them to hook her up with anyone on the show. :lol:

Performance wise, she was a lot better in this clip than she was on her ep of Supernatural. :lol: She seemed a lot more relaxed here. :shrug:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I like her! Yay! :D Although, that was only a short clip, but from that so far I like her. I think it really depends on how she gets on with Eric, Calleigh and Ryan. I could see her becoming good friends with Natalia, but I know nothing about her. :lol:

Yea, that's the only thing here too. I'll find that annoying...

6. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I could see her and Nat getting along pretty well for some reason.

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Just finished watching this episode. It was really good. I definately enjoyed this episode more than I did the last.

I like the new ME. It was interesting when Eric told Natalia she was cute. That would've probably made Calleigh jealous. Overall though, the episode was good. It had me hooked from start to finish. I am looking forward to next week's episode.

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^How have you seen it already? It starts in an hour here. I couldn't watch that video thing. :( It paused on H and then wouldn't play. DARN IT! Oh well, I'll see it in an hour anyway. I hope the spice up the show thing doesn't mean Eric will be attracted to her. I was pissed off enough when TPTB threw Jake in as a complication for Eric. Argh. Everyone just wants them to get together already!!

9. carolinam91

ugh, not another triangle, please; that's just getting repetitive. The new ME just got there and they're already thinking hook up, NOOO!!
    Can't the writers think of something else and something less annoying!
    I just hope that they don't turn this into something more!

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I don't think Eric and the new ME will start to date. I think the writers are focusing towards an Eric/Calleigh love story especially with the promos for next week. Eric is too into Calleigh to think of someone else, he may be attracted to the ME but nothing more.

11. carolinam91

Oh! okay, good; yeah just saw the way he said 'cute' and it wasn't that big of a deal.
    Thanks for clearing that up!

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh yeah I totally agree! Did you hear the way Natalia said "romeo?" There is no way he is going down that road again. Plus it would stupid for the writers to take it there again.

They can be bad at times...but there is no way they are that bad!

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

This episode would have been great had it not been for the god awful predictability and the halo that surrounded Horatio at the end of it. (I hate to say it but my family and I laughed SO hard when Horatio was standing there with a bright light over his ginger head) Didn't we already have two episodes that dealt with gas stealing and human trafficking? Yeah, season 1 and season 3.

The highlights for me were the new ME and Ryan's bits. I thought the new ME was rather fresh and the actress did pretty well with the medical jargon. I also liked how often we saw Ryan in the episode, he was sure rocking that jacket.

Random thought: I could see burning man's fire resistant gloves but what ya gonna do. Can't really set a man on fire. (well you could try)

Anyway, not the best episode but not the worst either. It's still 56 minutes of my life I'm not going to get back. *shrugs* Some may have enjoyed it but I just didn't. :/

Don't give them any ideas. :scream: :p

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I liked it, but it's not going to be one of my favorites. I liked how Frank said "Our twice baked friend" in the beginning. My TV kept acting up! I had to switch from HD to regular to watch it because I thought that would help. not so much... and THEN the promo for next week never came on. I was MAD!

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Me neither...but you are right...it wasn't the worst.

You have to admit the scene at the gas station with Ryan and Calleigh where he kept saying the condom was in the ladies and room and Cal gave him a look before she said "I'll go get it" was kind of funny. Her face was pretty priceless. She was none too happy she had to go get and his reaction to it was funny also.