Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, September 29, 2008
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#702) "Won't Get Fueled Again"

WHEN GASOLINE GETS SO EXPENSIVE THAT MIAMI?S RESIDENTS ARE LITERALLY KILLING FOR IT, THE CSIs COME FACE TO FACE WITH ONE OF THE CITY'S MOST SADISTIC CRIME RINGS, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, SEPT. 29

"Won't Get Fueled Again" - When gasoline gets so expensive that Miami's residents are literally killing for it, the CSIs come face to face with one of the city's most sadistic crime rings, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Sept. 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke

GUEST CAST:
Sam Laughlin: Jake McLaughlin
Andrea Rinell: Aimee Garcia
Paul Sanders: Neil Jackson
Johnny Young: Akie Kotabe
Dan Granger: Michael Trotter
Ross Nelson: Wesley Jonathan
Blond Co-ed: Anastasia Ganias
Magdalena Branco: Georgie Flores

WRITTEN BY: Corey Evett & Matt Partney

DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

RATING: To Be Announced

I think they made a mistake w/ Kyle & the credits:p

Anyway I can't wait to see watch Calleigh destroying her 3rd Hummer & getting out without scratches:lol::p

I think they made a mistake w/ Kyle & the credits:p

Anyway I can't wait to see watch Calleigh destroying her 3rd Hummer & getting out without scratches:lol::p

I hope they will, at least, put some bruises or scratches on her forehead or something like that. You know, just to make it realistic...

I don't think they'll put Kyle in the credits. Remember Frank and Natalia were regulars for a while before they put them in the credits. Plus it would look like the show would be making a turn towards soap opera land.

:lol: I was just kidding. I meant, I thought they'd already gone soap opera-ish, I find Miami has already. But if they did add Kyle to the credits it would seem weird... and pretty much ensure it was just going to get worse if he was going to be there so much.

Anywaaaays, I'm pretty excited for this. Probably just because it's another new epi, waiting so long during the Summer makes me want new episodes every day. :lol: The plot is... interesting? It's different at least.

I think the plot is very "out of the headlines"- gee, who isn't thinking about high gas prices. So the citizens of Miami are killing themselves over it all and bad guys taking advantage. H to the rescue...on his Hummer that uses how much gas?

:lol: I was just kidding. I meant, I thought they'd already gone soap opera-ish, I find Miami has already. But if they did add Kyle to the credits it would seem weird... and pretty much ensure it was just going to get worse if he was going to be there so much.

Anywaaaays, I'm pretty excited for this. Probably just because it's another new epi, waiting so long during the Summer makes me want new episodes every day. :lol: The plot is... interesting? It's different at least.

OH hahahahahahaha.....:guffaw:

And yes, they are soap opera-ish. lol.....

I would be pretty miffed if Kyle was added to the credits. He's not a CSI...he just happens to be the son of one...

Back