Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
FutonCritic

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, November 26, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#610) "CSI: My Nanny"

"CSI: My Nanny" - Lifestyles of the rich and famous come under the CSI microscope when a wealthy family's nanny turns up dead, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 26 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

GUEST CAST:

Craig Abbott: Justin Bruening
Dennis Lambert: William R. Moses
Jonah Lambert: Jordan Garrett
Megan Lambert: Ellery Sprayberry
Kate Lambert: Kristin Richardson
Matthew Finn: Matt Stasi
Mia Fernandez: Lorena Bernal
Rebecca: Paula Miranda
Ron Coswell: Henri Lubatti
Vanessa Waters: Sonalii Castillo
Wayne: Curt Doussett

Written by: Corey Miller & Krystal Houghton

Directed by: Jonathan Glassner

RATING: TVPG-DV

What kind of title is this? Is one of our CSI supposed to become a baby sitter? :eek: or is this one new spin off of CSI? :eek:
Just kidding :lol: but I have to say that I totally agree with Vegaslight :)

Yes I agree this is not a good title. I'm not quite sure why they put CSI in it--it doesn't make any sense. I'm a bit tired of having high profile cases, especially since this involves nanny. :lol:

All well just another story of the rich in the land of CSI Miami. :rolleyes:

Okay, ignoring the title....

The cast list looks good for this, got some good poeple up there. Should be fun.

But why is all of Miami suddednly rich? They seem to be overlooking the lower classes....

The only valible reason I come up with as to why they chose this title is that if you say CSI: My Nanny very quickly it sounds like CSI Miami. So it's a wordplay.

Pretty cool uh *unsure*

Ignoring the title, everything else seems to sound okay. Yeah. Miami forgets about the lower class ppl. Whatever it's television/

Florry86 said:
What kind of title is this?

Maybe it's gonna be a sitcom themed episode and they'll have a lot of wacky Three's Company-esque hijinks and a live studio audience laughing every time Ryan fucks up and going "woooooo!" and wolf whistling every time Horatio and Stetler sass at each other.

I hope so, cause that episode would rock HARD!

Any chance the dead nanny is played by Fran Drescher? I don't see her name in the credits.

Dead? I thought the episode was gonna be about Kyle getting out of jail and Horatio adopting him while simultaneously Maria, a despondent from Cuba, washes into the shores of Miami. But what was she to do? Where was she to go? She was out on her fanny!

So over the bridge from Miami Beach to the Caine's door, she was there for a green card, but father saw more...

Besides the odd title...what exactly does this ep have to offer? I'm going to watch to see what happens but I'm apprehensive....

midnight_tiptoes said:
So over the bridge from Miami Beach to the Caine's door, she was there for a green card, but father saw more...
So Ryan, probably fired again, gets a job as a butler...

She has hair? :rolleyes:

What is it with Miami and randomly cutting characters out for episodes on end? And why do all the lab techs keep disapearing.

I hope the plot is good on this one. If it's filled with phoney rich people thinking their lives are all terrible, I may trun over.

Back