Episode #601: 'Dangerous Son' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Sep 15, 2007.

1. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

"Dangerous Son" is now available on iTunes :) I just finished watching it on my MacBook at school.

2. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil: :devil:

My thinking on the promo scenes not being shown on the episode last night is that promos contain scenes from various episodes. On that premise, we should be seeing these scenes in the coming weeks.

:p :p

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I liked this episode, though I wish we got to see more of Eric and Calleigh. I am rooting for these two to get together, I don't trust Jake, something just isn't right about him

I wish Ryan would get his job back, I miss him being a part of the team

Frank was hardly on this episode!

It was nice to see Yelina back, I love her chemistry with Horatio. Wow, the guy they got to play his son looks a lot like him!!

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

since we know Calleigh went to Antigua (sp?) does anyone else think now that it was her & Jake???

also i cant explain why put seeing Frank in this episode worries me?? Not b/c of the unform and thinking he's been demoted. I cant put my finger on it but maybe its just me!

Finally, did anyone else yell at the TV when Kyle walked off w/ the officers for H to say the reason he cares was b/c he is his father???

5. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I had a talk with a buddy of mine with HPD and re-watched (thank you DVR) the exchange between Jake and Frank:

Jake: What, they demote you back to patrol?

Frank: You're as dumb as you look, Sparky. These are stripes! I just passed the Seargent's exam.

My buddy with HPD is a Detective Sgt with Narcotics. He told me that when a Detective of below Seargent's rank passes the Seargent's exam, he's required to do a certain number of hours in Uniform on Patrol before he can go back to the Detective's Pool as a Det. Sgt. That's Houston PD though, but he indicated it can be similar with other big city police departments.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Wow... I totally missed that scene. I must have blinked. But thanks for the explanation, Hankster, that make sense.

7. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

I remember that . Frank told him . GO FRANK!!! tough guy. i don't know if you guys saw that main post in the beginning about eric getting all jelous because calleigh went on vacation with jake. I mean what is up with that. I thought she wanted eric damn blonde's !!! lol no offense to any of you blonde's. I'm curious in finding out whats going to happen on the next episode

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I thought the episode was good.

I did wish that they worked the plotline of H's son in gradually than having us know up front. It felt rushed that way.

Jake got on my nerves a bit. It felt that he was trying too hard to be a part of the team. I'm surprised that him and Calleigh didn't pick up Eric's jealousy of the two of them.

I'm not used to Frank being in uniform and I'm not used to him not having any hair!

9. tranceraver69

hey that's another thing. he is bald LOL. ok . i don't know about everyone in this forum. but me personally. i hate jake. i think he has a weird face lol his lips look like a cat has been nibbling on them forever lol, and what about frank not wearing a suite anymore . kill the uniform and get back in the suit lol

10. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

i liked this episode, I though it was good, I loved seeing Ryan, glad he was in this one, and he's still in the opeing credits, so that makes me happy. I also enjoyed H's son storyline, I can't wait to here more about that. Other then that I liked it.

11. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

this new epi wasnt bad, but i guess i expected more. I thought it was a little weird that H knew that there was something about the boy just by looking at him...call it father intuition i guess...

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Re: Episode #601: 'Dangerous Son' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

;)
    In one of my past lives, I conducted business with an organization that reunited birth parents with their children .
    :cool:
    I can tell you that Horatio's 'feeling' that there was 'something about the boy' happens with some regularity, with both fathers and mothers.
    :p
    Those scenes were so true to life that it didn't occur to me that anyone found it odd till I saw the response on these boards.

Yep, they did a good job with that one! :lol:

13. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

As a psychologist turned med student (don't ask how that happened) I agree with you inthewind.

Imagine it was your own child who you hadn't seen for however many years would you not know by their eyes, their movements, little things that conjor up memories of a person you once new...

The psychology behind it is basically we know our kids though instinct. End off, it doesn't matter how long you have/havn't known them. I don't totally agree with the theary, but that's a story for another day..

Well done to the writers for coming up with such a good twist, even if it was a little randomly put in there :)

14. Flail_Master

Flail_Master Victim

Why can't they change the opening credits?

They have been using the same pictures of the cast since season 3, right?

15. tranceraver69

that is something. you figure they go to season 6 and change the damn pictures lol. hopefully they do some day lol