Episode #522 'Burned' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

athlov...I added spoiler code to your post because I'm not sure if what you posted happens in this episode or one of the later ones. Better safe than sorry, right? ;)

And a general reminder to everyone...this thread is for discussion of the episode 'Burned' only, discussion of spoilers of other episodes belong in the Spoiler Lab thread out of courtesy to our spoiler free members. :)

I think next week is going to be very intersting, :eek: I think I see trouble coming everywhere. :eek: Yelina/Horatio/Stetler.

Lover/brother in law/boyfriend. :eek: It could be disasterous between the three of them and all those old issue's coming back around. :eek:

It'd surprise me if they'd all come together. We mustn't forget that the episode will be Ryan and not about Y/H/S :)

As long as it's not Calleigh, I'm very happy.

I never cared for Ryan - I always thought he was a little doofy - but he was coming into his own as of late, but then something happened. He became the whipping boy for the TPTB. Ha. I think he'll forever be the scapegoat for Miami. He'll always the one everyone picks on. I think it's just his nature.

Natila gets attacked? Where did I miss this?

I still want Calleigh to save someone in a bold fashion even if it's Natalia.

Yelina is back. *shrugs* The five minutes of her will be interesting.

I think the episode might be good. They just have to do it right though.

Megan <3

Could be, :D but we also have to remember that they can change there minds all the time, :rolleyes: they could decide to add or change something, the promo's aren't always what they seem. :lol:

So is Ryan getting fired or what?
I hope not they should fire Natalia, it's not like they like her after last year. :eek: Ryan doesn't deserve to go.

haha who doesn't love to hate him?? he's such an ass...that's the easiest way to put it. and i hate him for blaming Speed for Eric's random sex thing, he got Eric arrested, he got Ryan in trouble about his eye, oh yeah and he hates H for the dumbest reason!!!!! and now he's getting Ryan fired?!? ugggg....what with that jerk do next!?!?

Back