Episode #518 'Triple Threat' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I just remembered this morning that there was a new episode. And, I have absolutely nothing school related due this week, so I can finally sit down and watch Miami instead of having to tape it. Yay!

Eric makes another mistake? Oh boy, I'd thought he'd be more careful this time. :rolleyes:

OMG I loved Cynthia (although I didn't know her name until recently :lol:)
Isn't it sad that we all almost forgot about a new episode this week? Thanks a lot for running so many re-runs in a row, CBS. I'm waiting it out for May sweeps for good stuff, anyway.
Oh yay, it's starting...

OMG I haven't heard this Chemical Brothers song in forever!!! (Goes back to her days in high school watching MTV2 :lol:)

*EDIT* So I nominate that one-liner to be the worst of S5 :lol:

I didn't hear anything...hmmm...

OMG Alexx has some attitude tonight!!! Goodness, she's impatient with Calleigh. I love it!!!

omg when i heard h say its as cold as i was dying laughin and i also though to my self i have to post this on talk csi but someone beat me to it! :lol:

^ Welcome to Fort Miami IheartTogo, don't believe I've seen you before. Enjoy your stay at this lovely 18th century fort! (yeah right) :lol: *gives brownies*
And I don't think he could though I haven't seen this episode yet. :D

This all happened in a day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day. A day.

A DAY!

Were Natalia and Calleigh flirting? Natalia won't rest until she sleeps with the entire team. And what happened to Cynthia?

IheartTogo
I couldn't agree more :D

Hahaha...the little boy Noah had a hairdo similar to H's!!! :lol:
Other than that, another mediocre episode, and we're going back to re-runs next week >_< The episodes have seriously sucked since 'Man Down' *sigh* I'm getting quite frustrated.

Was it just me... but did Horatio sound like he had a cold? Kind of Ironic.. Yea... the "its as cold as ice." Blah.. I give it a 3.4 out of 10.. I liked the surprises one liner better...

Ryan's looking cute with his hair all spiky, but if he doesn't cut it soon, its going to look very wierd. lol

yea it did sound like horatio had a cold
at first i though it was my tv or something but i guess im not the only one :confused:
and ryan's hair was like out of whack or something.
and eric solved the case again!! yay eric!! :) :D

Whatever happened to Eric messing up again? Where was Cynthia? Where was the big twist at the end? This episode was full of empty promises <
mad.gif
>

Back