Episode # 515 "Man Down" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Thanks cainesuger. Im going to watch the episode totally prepared for anything. Im goning to get my tissues(incase it turns out bad), my balloons(incase he comes out okay/alive, a piece of paper(to cover my face if somthing very scary or nasty is happening- closing my eyes doesnt help lol), Im also going to have earplugs handy because I hear there will be screaming all night from around the world). I cant wait!
CountDown: 4 Hours 55 Minutes!
And yes its very hard to resist the temptation of spoilers!!

lol, A pillow!! Thats, thats way better than a piece of paper! That way I could block out the sound too, or throw it at the tv at the necessary moments :D
-----
Hey look! I just reached Lab Technician..I didnt notice until now! Yay finally got 500 posts! :) :eek:

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Thanks cainesuger. Im going to watch the episode totally prepared for anything. Im goning to get my tissues(incase it turns out bad), my balloons(incase he comes out okay/alive, a piece of paper(to cover my face if somthing very scary or nasty is happening- closing my eyes doesnt help lol), Im also going to have earplugs handy because I hear there will be screaming all night from around the world). I cant wait!
CountDown: 4 Hours 55 Minutes!
And yes its very hard to resist the temptation of spoilers!!

There is gonna be a scream around the world. PEOPLE- JOIN IN! Join the scream around the world- when the ep comes on, SCREAM!
Ok, I'll shut up now.

countdown
3 hrs 42 minutes!

cainesugar said:
There is gonna be a scream around the world. PEOPLE- JOIN IN! Join the scream around the world- when the ep comes on, SCREAM!
countdown
3 hrs 42 minutes!
If that were to actually happen, it would be so awesome!!

Guys, this is getting rediculous. No, I'm not a mod, and no, I probably shouldn't be saying anything here, but I'm getting really annoyed at the one liners. I came in here to see if there was good discussion going around, but I'm not seeing much of it. This is a discussion thread, not a countdown party thread. It's also not a live chatroom, that's what MSN and AIM are for.

Now, as for a discussion, what do y'all think is going to be the outcome? Will the team break? What kind of emotions is Horaito going to go through? He lost his mom, dad, Speed, Marisol, and now he's on the verge of losing Eric. I'm hoping to see some team building here, and some character interatction, because the writers have set it up perfectly so that we can see some character relationship development (and not the shippy kind). :D

Back