Episode #503 'Death Pool 100' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Re: Episode #503 'Death Pool 100'

Hankster said:
"Some people think.... it's easy... to make a 100.... but we know better." And we get a full shot of the cast walking on the beach. Very over the top, but very Miami!

Hankster, I'm asking nicely and politely...
Please get your facts straight.

CALLEIGH said: I guess somebody will always think it's easy to make a hundred.
HORATIO said: But we...we know different, don't we???

Re: Episode #503 'Death Pool 100' Music Question

DragonflyDreamer said:
There was minimal Natalia, which to me is always a good thing.

I second that. I was glad that she wasn't in the beach scene at the end cause she doesn't deserve to be. I still don't see her (or want her) to be part of the team. Having said that I think next weeks epi will be centered around her to make up for the small amount of screen time she had in this episode.

This was an ok episode but nothing really stood out about it for it's 100th episode.

Hankster, I'm asking nicely and politely...
Please get your facts straight.
I imagine that Hankster was adlibbing here. ;)

"Mythbusters" did a programme on bullets and water, they were trying to debunk the film theory that you can avoid getting killed by diving deep enough in water. Unfortunately, they discovered it was true. The water dosn't have to be that deep either. They used some heavy calibre guns too, one is illegal in most States, apparently. Even the bullets from that lost impact in water and that was when fired from above water, I think some of the smaller calibres actually broke up.
The pool was pretty well churned up, which would mean lots of currents and things that would affect the trajectory so would anyone be able to actually shoot someone - would they be able to aim to take into account all the variables?

*Sorry, will go back under my stone,now*

I totally loved the little boy in the series, but it was like Horatio KNEW something was going to happen to the little boy, that was a bit odd...

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, January 15, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#503) "Death Pool 100" (Repeat)

A CELEBRITY MURDER DURING AN A-LIST PARTY LEADS THE CSIs TO UNCOVER A COUNTERFEIT RING PRODUCING HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS, ON A REBROADCAST OF THE 100TH EPISODE OF "CSI: MIAMI," JAN. 15, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

"Death Pool 100" -- After a celebrity is murdered at an A-list party, the CSIs uncover a counterfeit ring producing hundred dollar bills, on a rebroadcast of the 100th episode of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Sam Hill directed the episode written by Executive Producer Ann Donahue and one of the co-executive producers, Elizabeth Devine. (Originally broadcast 10/2/06)

(Information courtesy of The Futon Critic)

:)

Back