Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
Information obtained from The Futon Critic:

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: 10/2/06 (MONDAY)
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#503) "Death Pool 100"

"Death Pool 100" -- After a celebrity is murdered at an A-list party, the CSIs uncover a counterfeit ring producing hundred dollar bills, on the 100th episode of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Sam Hill directed the episode written by Executive Producer Ann Donahue and one of the co-executive producers, Elizabeth Devine.

Horatio and the team discover that the motive for the murder is tied to a 'death pool,' in which players legally bet off-shore on when famous people are going to die. However, the off-shore gaming ship proves to be not as legit as originally thought when the CSIs discover that counterfeit hundred dollar bills are being circulated as a result.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr
Peter Elliot: Michael B. Silver

GUEST CAST:

Mr. Ice: Omar Gooding
Lindsey Archer: Scottie Thompson
April Worthington: Christine Lakin
Dakota Hudson: Heather Sossaman
Ethan Parker: Jesse Marchant
Rodrigo Garza: Mike Batayeh
Juan Carlos: Chino XL
Katrina Iverson: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon
Kevin Iverson: Todd Williams
Rebecca Lamar: Cyia Batten
Tyler Lamar: Max Burkholder
Agent Glen Cole: Mark Rolston
Jimmy Lee: Darren Foy
Luke: Seth Ayott
Chad: Sunil Nayar
Brandi: Comika Beaudry
Matt: Aaron Perilo
Todd Baransky: Eric Lutes
Shin: Jason Lao
Han Soon: Sung Kang

Looks like a really great episode. Thanks for the info Lucy. :D

Although I was expecting something more spectacular considering this is the 100th episode, but I'll take what I can get. It couldn't get worse than season four right? :p

Maybe I'm just weird... But it doesn't seem all that interesting to me.

But, ehy, I've seen worse.

Kind of off topic, but I was Big Brother last night and I started thinking... Where is H's neice been? What's her name... Oh, hell, I had last night...

*wonders off in search of name*

H's niece is Madison and last time we saw her was in season 3 she was sick and was gonna get her hlf brother bone marrow if it was a match. I'm soo gonna watch monday i hope its good!

I have to agree with Speedmonkey, it doesn't sound very exuberant considering what tv show it is, but also I have to echo Speedcochrane's idea that nothing could be worse than season 4. Nevertheless, I will be at my normal perch on the couch at 10pm Monday night.

What, Peter Elliot is in it? Oh god no, you stay away from Calleigh or I'll..I'll...yeah. :eek:

The rest sounds pretty okay. I'll be watching it on Wednesday, I think. (hope). I am concerned about the money thing though...who's gambling with it. did you hear that, that Calleigh gets caught with the money and claims it's not hers? Turns out she's covering for someone...damn in what thread did I read that? :confused:

It's probably going to be rumored that Eric was gambling the money because they'll dig up the 'marijuana' crap. (as in they think Delko is using, and needs the money to buy bla bla bla) Then Stetler will get involved, and again the conspiracies will start.

And then Calleigh will defend Eric because they've known each other for so long, and the reason they'll find that Eric did it is because Marisol died so he's having emotional problems and...*sigh* I really hope I'm wrong. But then again, there are so many ways the plot can go so I'll just wait for monday. :)

Blah. Blah. Blah.

All I know is... They better leave Calleigh alone or ass kickings will handed out one by one.

I think she'll be holding it for undercover cop boy, not Eric. But then again, I've been wrong before. I think it would own if it were Ryan. LoL.

With that little rumor it seems a bit more interesting. HeHe. Can't wait for Monday now.

Megan

Emily was on Regis and Kelly and looks like:

Ryan is the one with the gambling problem. Calliegh confronts him about participating in the Death Pool. It gets heated, and it's kind of hot

OH my. Did she say "hot" or is that an interpretation....
This looks like it's going to be a great episode...

LOL!
Ryan gambling? That doesn't seem to be his niche.... that's more Warrick or Erik to me for some reason...

I didn't know you need to put spoiler tags in spoiler thread... ah well.

I am surprised.

Back