Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
Information obtained from The Futon Critic:

CSI: MIAMI [EPISODE CHANGE]
Air Date: 9/25/06 (MONDAY)
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#502) "Going Under"

(The following episode of CSI: MIAMI has been substituted for the one previously scheduled for Sept. 25).

"Going Under" -- The team must investigate when Calleigh is run off the road into a canal, compromising crime scene evidence she just collected, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Sept. 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Matt Earl Beesley directed the episode written by Marc Dube & John Haynes.

After collecting the evidence to a crime scene involving a murdered ATF agent who was working undercover, Calleigh is run off the road into a canal, corrupting her evidence. Since almost none of the evidence is salvageable, the CSIs must work to uncover new, untouched evidence in order to solve the case. Meanwhile, Calleigh's ex-boyfriend, also an undercover ATF agent, offers interesting, yet conflicting, insight into the investigation.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr
Cynthia Wells: Brooke Bloom
Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:

Billy Gault: Tim Sitarz
Jake Berkeley: Johnny Whitworth
Rick "V-Ray" Groves: Manley Pope
Hawk Reed: Andy Mackenzie
Angela Downey: Corri English
Suzanne McCarthy: Chad Morgan
Seth Anderson: Eric Matheny
Jogger: Jason Robinson

I can't wait for this episode :)

I really want to see what happens to Calleigh when she gets in the crash and the aftermath, of course.

And her past with the ATF agent. Ohhh, lots of drama! I love it!

Im soo excited for this episode! :D But does anyone know what Ryan is doing in this epi? He wasn't in the promo or any of the promo pics I saw.. Well ive only seen one pic but yeahh :lol:

Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith
Jake Berkeley: Johnny Whitworth
TEEHEE!
dang...Now I really want season 5 to start...I don't really care whether or not I see the rest of season 4, this season already sounds better...

Awwww, Ricky the Racoon and AJ!...I expect lots of screencaps from you guys ;)

Really looking foward to this episode. Calleigh definately needs more episodes centered around her. Hopefully this isn't the last of this season. Emily is such a great actress, she deserves it!

Also, I'm really pumped about the return of Stetler. I missed him in the later parts of s4. Hopefully there's an explanation as to where ol' Rick's been.

carlz31 said
I expect lots of screencaps from you guys

Oh you don't have to worry about that my dear. ;) :D

And the one thing I am looking forward to is Stetler's return. I just missed him, even though he's kind of a jerk. But it makes for good drama, and he cracks me up.

Johnny Whitworth is going to be on my radar too. I haven't seen that guy since 'Empire Records', so it's a real treat that he's on the show!

And what can I say? Calleigh gets a storyline. Now THAT deserves another gold star for our writers. Of course, I'm still staying a little cautious here, because we all know things look better from a distance, and when you get up close and personal they change. :p

Oooh! Finally, Calleigh gets a storyline... about dang time! I thought the ATF guy was just someone she used to know but didn't like? Are they saying now that he's an ex-boyfriend? I'm so confused.

Sorry off topic: WolfeSanders do you ship your name in slash? *lures you into R/G thread with smoothies* :devil: :D

Okay, back on topic again... does anyone know what Ryan's role is in this episode?? :confused:

hi

im new here and i can't wait for season 5!!! the only problem is that i live in singapore and were only on season 4!!!!! i was wondering if anyone could please tell me were i can get season 5 screencaps cause i can't find them!!!!
i rly rly rly wanna see the next episode.... calleigh never gets a good storyline!!!! so so happy!!!

Stetler!

Wooohoooo! Man I can't wait to see him :D Jerk, yeah as said before but isn't he cute :D and just love that someone is able to challenge Saint H ;)

Shadowfax said:
I thought the ATF guy was just someone she used to know but didn't like? Are they saying now that he's an ex-boyfriend? I'm so confused.

Yeah that got me confused as well.... BUT in past episode descriptions they always called Peter Elliot her ex-boyfriend, too... :rolleyes: Though he never was.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*lol*

The person who writes those summaries is probably not really informed ;)

Oh.... almost forgot:

I'M SO F***ING EXCITED ABOUT THIS EPISODE!

*cough*

...sorry...

^ :lol:

*huggles Stetler* I just love that man. Hee.

It looks to me like this episode won't be as 'political' as the past episodes, say from season four. It's good that it's just an episode. I think this is the first original storyline that I've seen in a long time. - The rest have been recycled from other seasons and tweaked to make it look like the writers had a new idea. :rolleyes:

One word... STETLER!!! Even though he was an ass and he kinda punked out in that episode where Eric popped positive, I still adore him, cause he is the only one who could provide Horatio with some major flack. I so can't wait for this episode, I'm interested in the entire Calleigh going off the road thing. I have to ask though, does any one know why the first episode that was supposed to air ( IF Looks Could Kill, is what I think it's titled) is being substituted?

WHOO!

I can't wait! I almost fell off the chair when I read the summery. RAWR!

I'm glad they didn't wait to the middle of the season to play this one but I am upset it doesn't have anything to do with what I oringally thought - Boa Vista's ex. But it still could. I'm so freakin' excited now.

I'm just hoping that it isn't two seconds of Calleigh going off the road then everyone else taking the business. Now, question - could be stupid - is she in the hummer when she gets run off the road, because, seriously, how big of a car and how bad of a driver do you need to be to go off the road with that thing. Then again, I don't know much about hummers other then that they are huge and heavy.

Either way, I think this just might be Calleigh's season. Well, every season is about H, but the B-Story will be about Calleigh, almost always. I love it. Whoo!

*falls off chair*

Ow. Stetler's back... What'cha gonna do, what'ca gonna do when Stetler comes for you? Oh, yeah!

Megan
*starts singing with season five bunny*

Calleigh is in the car when she goes off the road. I was wondering the same thing: Hummers are big cars, is it a motorcycle that goes into her or does someone shoot one of the tires?

Back