Episode # 411 ' Payback ' ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Dec 2, 2005.

1. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Re: next episode: Payback ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Just MHO, but Go Calleigh! Boa Vista is a total BITCH. I hate her. Calleigh doesn't like her either............and it's going to get worse. Good job Cal in confronting her!

2. TylerDalton

TylerDalton Hit and Run

OOOO looks like there might not be an Eric/Natalia thing after all, Eric just got busted lol

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Love Calleigh giving Boa Vista the smackdown. I hope this Eric/Boa Vista thing doesn't go anywhere. I can't stand this pointless new character, gah. Why won't she just go. away.

4. drkate

drkate Corpse

omg! calleigh gave natalia a smackdown? oh god! damn australian broadcasting! please! someone tell me what she said! did cal call natalia a whore? *crosses fingers* PLEASE tell me she called natalia a whore!

5. lolipopsndumdums

lolipopsndumdums Witness

It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, it had little Eric/Natalia time but a lot of just Natalia. I love how Frank got so angry at her and how Ryan brought up a Mole in the lab, I bet he knows it's her.

I hope it's her she seems to love the press, I mean come on, I hope she's the mole, and I am so glad Calleigh talked to her the way she did.

6. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

This was my least favorite episode of the season so far.

The things I liked:

* Alexx got screen time! Alot of it and it was good stuff. I was much more excited about the B plot she was in although even that one was wayyyyyyy predictable.

* Alexx was not impressed with the E/N thing either! Her eyeroll was the highlight of the night!

* Calleigh putting the Snake Lady in her place. SHe was right first of all, and second of all.........I just LOVED IT!

* Nothing else. That was it...........

Things I didn't like:

* E/N roll in the hay. That was stupid, it was out of nowhere, and it made both of them look cheap. I was disgusted by it. Both actors are better than that.

* The cases were predictable. Too predictable.

* No Valera. That ruins any episode! :(

* I assume the whole Secret Revealed thing was finding out there was a mole??? Hello............we already knew that. That whole misleading promo went nowhere........

Sorry. This was just bad.........very bad. :(

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yeah, the E/N thing was a little ridiculous. It made them both look bad but then again, hasn't Eric always been that way? :devil: He's never really had a relationship with a woman just mainly one night stands.

I thought it was funny when she told him the bracelet wasn't hers. Maybe she will stay away from him now.

Three cheers for Calleigh for putting Snake Lady in her place. It's probably a good thing Calleigh doesn't know about her and Eric...she would have flipped.

As for the mole, I'm still undecided. Ryan said it was someone they trusted...they haven't really know Boa Vista long enough to really trust her. I'm thinking it might be someone else, just don't know who.

Alexx was great..she knew exactly what was going on with E/N...loved the eyeroll.

8. Jenn12597

Jenn12597 Police Officer

I thought tonights eppy was o.k... Hate that Delko slept with the new girl... Funny that it was not her bracelett... Delko is such a player.... But overall thought it was o.k

JENNIFER

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Oh Lord where do I begin?

SNOOZE FEST! Holy God! I wanted to switch channels half way through. I hope the writers aren't exactly thrilled with how they wrote this episode. The cases were predictable, I figured the entire thing out in 20 minutes, the music was horrible, the acting was horrendous, the cases were just lame and boring, too much talk not enough investigating, I mean...Who writes this stuff?? The highlight of the episode was seeing the pretty colors in the window where Horatio was standing. :mad:

Okay..big secret in the episode? There's a mole. Okay..yeah I knew that, like I knew almost everything else in the episode. We get it. There is a mole. It's snake lady and we know it. First of all, she defends herself like she did something wrong with the rape case and she didn't do anything wrong, she suddenly snaps at Tripp for only God knows why, and she's playing drop the soap with Delko. Just someone murder the character or something. *bang* Oops there goes my trigger finger again.

Case B was barely a case, it wrapped up in no time, there was no murder. The doctor barely gets a slap on the wrist because he's diseased? Okay his lisence would be gone by now.

How many Miami shots did we need in this episode? Oh yeah I know why they did it. They didn't have anything left to pull together on a napkin so they decided to flood the screen with pretty colors in hopes the fans are stupid enough to realize they ran out of story. Okay..the victim killed her rapist... WOW DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING. *rolls eyes*

This was by far the WORST and I mean WORST episode on TELEVISION on any show on the planet that I've seen. It wasn't even an OK episode! When I'm practically falling asleep, that tells you something. And what in the world happened to Horatio's famous one-liner before the start of the opening credits? Did they run out of film? Was it too expensive to have Horatio say something snazzy for 3 seconds?

I just want to hit myself over the head with a frying pan. Someone please lock the writers in a room by themselves with season 2 playing over and over and over again until they get an idea for an episode. Oh wait, they won't. They'll just steal episodes from previous episodes and then throw in some more pretty colors to make it seem different. Kill me. Kill me now. Worst episode I have ever seen. It's a waste of film. They need to throw that one in the incinerator and watch that baby burn.

WORST EPISODE EVER. If they [writers] ever do that again to my favorite show I'm going to rip off my arm and throw it at the tv. Hopefully my arm will hit the button on the front of the tv and I don't have to watch CSI:Miami as I bleed to death. :mad:

10. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Didn't really care for this episode.
    Totally agree!!

I didn't like the guy that got out of jail. He reminded me of a Horatio wannabe- "Caine. Caine. I'm here Caine" or whatever he said. :rolleyes:

So, was the conclusion to the whole 'mole' thing that the attorney was paying off the courier guy or was that just something else?

How come Calliegh and...Eric, I think it was, were all like 'We found the guy that raped her' when they talked to the b/f and others, yet the next scene is when Natalia tells Ryan that they found the guy. The DNA results weren't even confirmed yet. :confused:

Question- did the boyfriend beat the guy and then the woman kill him? Because in the flashback of her hitting him with the statue, her boyfriend wasn't there, but then that doesn't explain all his bruising and such. :confused:

I guess this episode just mainly left me with questions....hence the overusage of ':confused:' :p

On the positive side- I like it when they give Alexx more to do! She was great tonight!

11. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

I have to agree here.... This eppy started out bad, I mean, yes the one liners are cheap, but that is what we come to expect of Horatio . Tonight was a rare moment that Horatio didn't open it up. That signified that there was something wrong. Then there was the confrontation or what I would like to call, Calleigh up jumps the boogie. I loved the tension between them, and of course Boa Visita finally made it offical, even I want to kick her ass. She's got to be the freakin' mole. I loved how Tripp got all in her grill with the leak... but her come back had me staring at the screen in disbelief.. I was like wtf??? She's grass..
    Then the entire thing about Eric and her??? Hoe freakin' contrived is that? They hook up and then what, he finds another chick's bracelet in his couch? They both look cheap in this situation... but its very obvious that he likes her...

And then there's the story that was going nowhere... I wasn't really interested and I knew when Alexx said that it wasn't a forceful blow, that the chick did it.

Then there was the doc on x... i loved Alexx in this. I loved how she got more than two seconds of screen time. I knew from the first time I saw her open that girl and pull a surgical swab out , that she would get some answers,a nd she did it in a compassionate way... but other than this ... the show was a disappointment....

12. drkate

drkate Corpse

what exactly did calleigh say to natalia? sorry about bugging for details but i couldnt watch the episode due to the stupid australian broadcasting...

13. Henry_C

Henry_C Rookie

drkate...basically, the first part of the eppy was a press conference and the Snake Lady (Natalia) was a part of it. The Snake Lady came off like she was bragging while she was talking to Calleigh, and Calleigh told her that the press would pick up on any mistake that that lab would make...and that it would not reflect well on the lab. (Unfortunately, that's all I remember.)

I have to agree with those who said that this one was a dud. I was more interested in the B case, than the main one.

I love Eva LaRue, but I hate the Snake Lady. The fact that she was such an integral part of the eppy made me sick. Not only do I think that Eva was mis-cast, but I think she's on the wrong show (Cold Case...at least they got the right network).

However, TPTB have built characters up only to knock them down (with the exception of Alexx). Calleigh doesn't smile anymore, Delko sleeps with anything that moves, Ryan tends to leak things to the media (although I don't think that he's the mole), etc. So I'm hoping that they're setting up the Snake Lady as well.

:D

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I watched the episode and I was completely and utterly disappointed. The Calleigh/Natalia smackdown rocked and I repeat the fact the I love Calleigh. The whole E/N thing is a load of bull shit. I mean come on. I loved when Frank got mad at her and Alexx's eye roll was defiantly priceless. I hope Natalia's the mole or I hope Eric cheats on her. She needs to be tortured

15. PeanutsFan

PeanutsFan Prime Suspect

Just when I thought Season 4 couldn't get any worse, it just did with this episode. It was so bad, I felt I almost wasted an hour of my life.

If CSI:Miami was up against a really great drama like 'House' on a Monday night, I'm sure the ratings would take a nose dive. It pains me to say it, but maybe that's what needs to happen. *big, big sigh*