Episode # 411 ' Payback ' ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Re: next episode: Payback ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

ok, i know this is completely off-topic, but how do you put up profile pics?

Hi eszmanda_luver! :D Did you mean an avatar? Like my Speed pic under my user name? If so, you must have 100 posts before you're able to have one. Hope that helps. :)

Whoa, Holy saint popsicle sticks batman! I just read the promo and delko no no no no no no no! Oh man.....I'm debating whether or not if I want to watch this or not. I know I gave up the show and all but now.....oh man it looks kinda good.

I think after this episode I could die happy.
I see Mr. Caruso, Mr. Linn and Mr. Shanks in same eppy... *sighs*

I know Shanks i've never heard of. And i've never been a great big fan of h man but Tripp. I just love him. I loved rex in rush hour. "G 14 classifed that's good." *sighs* I love frank!

I just loved MS. He is so great in Stargåte SG 1. One season without him just felt so... naked. Whole show was naked without him. Now I can see him in my other fave tv show.

As for Rex. I laugh everytime I watch "THe Long Kiss Goodnight" because he's character is in bed with a whore and that whore is played by Melina Kanakaredes :lol:

Really....that's funny. It seems like all the csi stars have been together in a movie once or twice. I know caruso and helenberger were in a movie together I wanna say "Gold coast" but i'm not sure. And Emily and Jorja where in a movie together.

But Frank...oh man don't even get me started on that man! He's just......awesome.....

But anywho I'm seriously on edge here. I dunno if I wanna watch this eppy or not...mmm...oh well I have time to decide.

Natalia smiled soooooo nice at eric....
sorry guys but i think there's a lot of
chemistry...

1226205c.jpg

I find that this is either a fluke or the writers can't make up their mind. On ET they hinted at R/N but now E/N. I'd rather see R/N, I don't know where I stand with this episode.

ok you guys.... i think i have found the mole!!!! i think it is boa. it makes perfect sense!!! ok
1) he was having eye problems and notice who just seemed to pop up! boa! and there was DEF flirting going on there.
2) now who's having problems? ERIC! and if they really did do something together... maybe this is her way of getting the inside scoop!!
see, she has been flirting alot with them and besides, her character had to have been brought in for something. and it would make sense to make her the mole cuz they dont show her much so most ppl dont consider her.
ps, if this breaks any rules, im sorry.

I hope she's the mole and Eric is just playing her for information, cause the idea of her and Eric together makes me wanna barf.

Glad I could help you out, eszmanda_luver. :D

and no, you didn't break any rules by discussing the possible identity of the mole. We have a thread where we've been discussing who it might be if you'd like to add your thoughts there as well, you can find it by clicking here. :D

I would, however, ask that you try not to double post in the future. If you need to add something to a previous post, you can use the 'edit' function for up to two hours afterward. :)

Okay...WTF. *bangs head on desk* [Theme music from As The World Turns starts]

:mad:

Okay..okay..I'm..almost calmer.

Okay Snake lady? Mole. If not, then throw the character out on her booty because she's useless.

Snake lady and Eric? pfft PLEASE. That is something that shouldn't make it to the cutting room floor. *hits head against the wall*

Okay yeah and the murderer who gets murdered. ALREADY DONE. Hell Night.

Person who dies because of a mistake the doctor made. ALREADY DONE. Complications.

You writers need plots or something? Screw your heads on properly and look around. Either that or come to the message boards more often. They have no clue whatsoever of what the fans want.

:mad: And yet...*sigh* I'm still watching the episode.

Back