"Empty Eyes" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, March 29, 2007
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#718) "Empty Eyes"

WHILE PROCESSING THE CRIME SCENE OF SEVERAL MURDERED SHOWGIRLS, SARA IS HAUNTED BY THE LAST WORDS OF THE SIXTH VICTIM MOMENTS BEFORE SHE DIED.
-- While processing the house where several showgirls were murdered, Sara is haunted by the terrified eyes and cryptic dying words of the sixth victim she discovers.

Regular Cast:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham

Recurring Cast:
David Phillips: David Berman
Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport

Guest Cast
Mary Wilson: Ruby Dee
Jonathan Alaniz: Marshall Allman
Lewis Greyburg: Robert Gant
Marlon Frost: Walton Goggins
Cammie Brookston: Tiffany DuPont
Libby Cooperson: Betsy Rue
N.D. Reporter: Matt Thompson
Marlo Barksdale Mykel: Shannon Jenkins
Jennifer "Jenn" Smith: Nadine Heimann
Chris Mullins: Kellan Lutz
Corey Archfield: Charlie Weber

LINKS:

Thanks To The Futon Critic

First “Empty Eyes” Plot Details Revealed

CSI Files - "Empty Eyes" Promo

I am anxious to find out what the disturbing news is that Grissom tells Greg. From the promo this looks like it might be a good episode, and even though it's Sara-centric, everyone is involved.

I can't wait to see this episode. I already figure it out what Grissom is going to tell him. If you want me to tell you, just let me know. I will tell you what is it about. If you don't want me to tell you and I won't. I keep it to myself.

What disturbing news? Greg? Grissom?? :confused: Sorry guys, I'm totally confused :p I didn't see any of that in the promo!

But I'm sooooo excited :D Sara angst is just what the doctor ordered :p

I think it's pretty obvious that Grissom will tell Greg that the mother and brother of Demetrius James will have won the civil suit they filed against Greg and the lab. I mean, what else could it be?

A personal observation...Greg looked really handsome in the previews.

I guess I can tell what I read over at YDTAW, Grissom told Greg to get his own lawyer, not lab provedence lawyer anymore. Someone told Grissom to tell Greg to get his own lawyer.

I guess pretty soon, Greg will have to make a discsion about weather he stay in the field or back to the lab, remember guys, pretty soon, not this episode or other episode. I guess it Season Finale, I'm guessing here.

I agree, I think Grissom is going to tell Greg that he lost the civil suit. Sara looked all dressed up in this episode.. I wonder if the line about her having to leave a date is going to still in!

Well, I'm chomping at the bit, for this one.. re-runs.. ZZZZZZZZZ, can't stand much more, I've watched them till I've got all the lines memorized.. this should be great 6 showgirls.. wow, that's heavy duty.. and it look's like our whole gang is in this one.. yipee

csiinblacksmall2.jpg

Back