Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

haha scof, cute intro! :D

Alrighty lets go with the EFC.

2. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

we are the EFC! do we have a song? a chant? a brand of perfume we all use perhaps? do we have to swear ourselves in through some kind of ceremony? or are we just automantically in the EFC? so many questions so little time before the laptop battery dies. im down to 17% and living on the edge!

3. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

HAHA awww poor Scoj!

Hmm...a song...I'd like to know more about that Chicken Skin and Raisins song Emily was talking about on Conan to be honest.

4. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

13% people!! its gona start telling me the world is ending in a second and to save it i have to plug it in, but it si 2:06am so i should probabaly sleep at some point, but thats besides the point.
    yeah i wanna hear the chicken skin and raisins song! wasnt there another one aswell? im sure she said it was more of a country song

5. speedmonkey2

Yeah, she did say there was another one that was a little bit more of a country song but I don't think she said the name of it. I swear on the Miami Dvd's they should have like bloopers and Emily singin instead of 'oh this was l.a. but thanks to our editing people it looks like Miami now' and blah blah blah.

6. greekie527

greekie527 Rookie

Hi all! In reference to the German thing, I'm mostly American, but I do have 1/4 Greek blood and 1/4 German blood and I'm proud of all of it. ;)

Anyway, I just picked up the latest issue of TV Guide, and on the inside of the back cover, there's a great picture of Emily. Sadly, either my scanner doesn't work or I can't figure the dumb thing out :( :rolleyes:, so I can't show it to everyone here. If anyone else has this issue of this magazine and a way to post it, it'd be great because it truly is a great picture. Thanks! :lol: :lol:

7. speedmonkey2

Emily on Tv Guide? Oh must run out and by...as soon as i'm not sick anymore.

Sorry that your scanner broke. If I had a scanner/ new how to use one I'd do it. But I don't so I can't.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Emily has cut her hair. It's now just past her shoulders. It looks nice.

9. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Im just dutch nothing more, but i like the idea of EFA or the other.. Dawm its going to be one of my last days here, because im moving and am without the web for at least 2 weeks.. :( But after that time i will be back and will be missing a lot even the epis on the tv.. My friends wants to tape them for me thank God.. So farewell for a while.. And thanks for the nice pics and stuff and i will be back :devil:
    xje and a huggie Nathalie :D ;)

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hey, I just wanted to join here! Good luck moving Nathalie Emily, where are you moving to? (Dutch here too :p) So uh...hi guys! I love Calleigh so I'd thought I'd hop in here. :D

11. Leela

Leela Pathologist

What?!?! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

*faints*

*gets up*

Got a pic?

12. speedmonkey2

She cut her hair? Is she insane? I mean....oh well I'm positive she still looks gorgeous!

13. Lucifer

Lucifer Victim

Hello How are you doing?
    Im new here, i read your post long time ago, and i think you are very nice people, so i have decided post here for first time...
    I have downloaded "la methode cauet" the french show which Emily was on. its from "emule". The qualty is not too good but is ok. Well i would like to share it with you, so here the link:
    I posted this video on www.imdb.com too. On emily message board. I hope you like it.(sorry my english please)

14. speedmonkey2

Oh no worries, Lucifer. Your english is just fine. And welcome to the Emily lovin. Thanks for the link I shall go watch it right now.

15. Lucifer

Lucifer Victim

Thanks speed :).
    Oh i forgot explain how it works, if you don`t know it: at the right top of the page there is a gap where will be showed a countdown, you have to wait 40 seconds, then into the same gap you will read this message: "haz click aqui para comenzar la descarga" ok click there, and you will can download the file. Its easy, if you have any problem let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.