Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Gorgeous pics! :eek:

Damn, she's not a woman, she's a masterpiece! :lol:

2. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Well said, CDC. Very well said :D

I'm currently uploading lots of new stuff to EmilyProcter.de, so you can expect a major update in about two hours ;)

3. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Well I'm French and I watched it... Sadly it was over a week ago and my memory is apparently failing. Hmm let me try to remember.
    I know he asked her if she was like Calleigh in real life and she said no. That she loved to make jokes and say nonsense. She said that she loved to play pranks on her colleagues, especially misplace items they needed during a shoot. She added that if you watched the episodes carefully you could see how some of them are fumbling with their evidence from time to time. That she was laughing and joking a lot with david but that they were serious as soon as they started shooting again.
    I remember he asked her how it was to be on a series which was such a big success worldwide. She said it was great because it gave her the oppotunity to be in France. That in the past she was only invited on American TV and now she could travel around the world. She said, she was here on her way to Italy, where she was spending her vacation.
    I think he asked her if she had any French friends (or something like that) and she said that one of her very best friends Jannick was French.
    He asked if she thought that French people were good or bad at different things... I remember fashion (she said yes), cooking burgers (she said no), sorry I don't remember the other ones.
    He also asked her if she knew some French words and she knew some, but I can't remember which ones.

Of course at the end they told her that it was a tradition for a female guest to kiss him and she said that Carmen Electra had warned her (she had been on the show last year I think). So of course she was up to the challenge and kissed him and that definitely made his day :devil:
    That's all I remember... Sorry...

4. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Thanks so much Elicia!

I think some of the French words she knew were:
    "Bonsoir Mesdames,Messieurs" ;)

...oh, btw website's updated.

5. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

well i watched the interview and i didnt actually understand any of it, lol, but i was content with watchin emily. i did spanish for 5 years not french so i didnt have a clue, lol. even though i went on holiday in france 7 times i never learnt the language really lol. lucky guy how happy was he when he got a kiss!
    great update leela!

6. EmilyAddict

EmilyAddict Rookie

I can't believe I've missed Emily on TV!!! I am not a big fan of this show but with Emily it must have been great.

7. Lucifer

Lucifer Victim

Hmmm i wonder if she is in Paris or Italy with Lorenzo... it would be so romantic! :D

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Lorenzo? Now what did I miss? :confused: This thread moves fast, btw! *hugs Nathalie* Bye bye, see you! :(

9. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Lorenzo is her boyfriend, Dutchie.

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

aaah...see I always miss everything. But that's probably because I just joined this thread :D

11. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

he dutchie i will miss you too, but all be back!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :devil:

12. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Awww, well that's ok. And I don't believe I welcomed you to the thread, so WELCOME....or I might have...I dont' remember anyways welcome!

[​IMG]

There's one of my favorite pics. Her eyes are just so green!

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Everyone, hide, she'll be back :eek: Just kidding :D

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

hihihi...... :lol: your just funny.. ;)Im not that bad.. :devil:hopefully

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

hopefully? I'm telling you people, run while you can! :p Okay, sorry, this thread is supposed to be about Calleigh/Emily. It's fun to tease Natalie though. :rolleyes: I like that pic speedmonkey2, her eyes are indeed very green. And thanks for the welcome! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.