Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiffyjazzy said:
Thanks for the article Kimi :D
Can you tell us what it says?
It's entitled: "With her boyfriend Lorenzo, Emily Procter has forsaken her lab for the Eiffel Tower and the Triumphal Arch" (actually in the text it was 'the blond girl' but I found it too pejorative)

Well it says she makes the most of her vacation to discover and visit Paris with her boyfriend Lorenzo.

And no I can't enlarge the picture...it's getting blurred :(

kimi said:
I've found a few pics of Emily and his bf in Paris...but sorry they're quite small

Emily/Paris

Thanks for this article, I didn't see it before :eek:
Is a little to small becouse I can't read it but ok.
Emily Procter with his HOT boyfriend :devil: but damn his so sexy!! :D

Hey everyone!

A friend of mine is a huge Emily Procter fan and I'm trying to track down a copy of the Voici magazine for her. Does anyone have any idea where I could find one? I'm in UK which is so close to France!! LOL. But popping over to buy a copy unfortnately isn't an option.

If anyone can help at all I would appreciate it so much! This friend has done so much for me, I would love to be able to repay her.

Thanks!

Yes it does. *Speed_Cochrane is proud of herself for being able to speak french*

It says precisely:

"With Lorenzo, her fiance, the blonde leaves her lab in Miami for the Eiffel Tower."

So...she is engaged to him. :lol:

I'm gutted now!

just kidding... if she is engaged to him then I hope they'll be very happy together and that the marriage lasts longer than 5 minutes.

Aw, Well if Emily is engaged then best wishes go out to her!

Thanks for that article. In that pic where she's wearing blue. I think she looks really cute...but its kinda small. But anyways. Yay go emily!

Hui, Emily is engaged! And he's looking very sweet! :)
Are they still in Paris? It's not too far away, perhaps I just jump over and will search them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back