Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
saras_girlfriend said:
*thud* I just watched 'Going, going, gone', I swear I almost cried. Thank God for Kevlar :p

*puts on Angst Whore badge* I've been squeeing around that scene ever since I saw the promo pics. :lol: Too bad she didn't even seem to be affected by that. :rolleyes: Realistically unlikely... I would have preferred a healthy Drama Queen scene, with all the pain and the breathtaking doubt... But, no, of course not. *curses*
Emily was hot and excellent as always, though. :p

BulletGrrrl said:
I am working to get the caps...and I am sure Leela too. *lol*

Oi, I was quite busy today.... *cough*shopping*cough*..... so I couldn't finish the caps... :rolleyes:

Here are two quick ones:
goinggone01.jpg

goinggone02.jpg

...the rest tomorrow!

Leela, Those Caps are beatiful! ;) I can't wait for tommorow...

Long time no see :( To make it up with you I've got a great pic:
Emily
Link edited by mod, due to size ;)

It's a little bit Big,,, but I don't know how to make it smaller

Hope you like it...

Yeah, she looked nice in Pro Per. I saw a skirt! I was actually pointing at my screen, telling my mom: "Look! Look! She's wearing a skirt! Do you see it? Do you?" And she was like: "Yes Nikki..." :lol:

I liked the greenish shirt she was wearing. It's nice. :D

thanks for the pictures!!in the first you already filled me in- nice leeeegs :lol: ;) -..!!in the caps she looks great as always and in the last one,a pictures I've never seen before,she is again really nice! :D

I love all the pics here. And I did like Pro Per too. Pity my dad made me look upstairs, on an old tv. The quality was crap, but I still liked the ep. And by the way, I've made an Emily icon, it's in the CSI Miami Icons showcase. Go check it if you want.

Ahhh Leela! *huggles*

Thanks for the piccies. My cable decided to go nutso so I didn't get to see the first half of the episode, so thank you for the pics.

As always great caps sweetie! ;)
Just watched the episode and damn you can feel the tension between Cake...there is something. All in all...a great episode...but I am a lil bit disapointed of Cals reaction after she got shot. A lil bit to cool...but just my thoughts. *lol*

I agree with you, Bulletgrrl. I thought Calleigh's reaction was a little...lacking something, I dunno. You just thinkg Hey this is THE bullet girl she's unstoppable and yet she get shot and then you just expect this big reaction and tptb didn't deliver. *shrugs* I dunno I just thought there would be more than "I'll deal with you later"

But is it just me or am I the only one who didn't like that shirt thing she wore last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back