Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Congrats on the new thread! I usually lurk in here, but thought I'd speak up for a change :)
Calleigh kicks ass. That's really all I have to say.

I really love the curly hair look. Really really nice. Now if we could always have that look, I'd be in heaven.

*jumps in with party hat and some CaKes ;) *
Congrats on the new thread!! I LOVE the name btw :) Have I been gone for so long, that I missed the opening?? :eek: You guys are fast! And thanks everybody for the beautiful pics, slowly I begin to feel better again - especially because of the "Return of The Curly Hair" :D Yeay for that!

DragonflyDreamer said:
Hey! Congrats on the new thread! I usually lurk in here, but thought I'd speak up for a change :)
Calleigh kicks ass. That's really all I have to say.

Bravo for 'delurking' and can't agree more to what you've said :D

Emily looked so hot in 'High Octane'!! I almost fell off the couch while watching, I really love the curly hair! And she is even hotter when she is pissed off :p

And YAY for the new part :cool:

Her shoes were awesome. They were these giant boot like spike heels that were just sex-ay.

Do I get some cake even though I don't have any pictures to share?

Megan

MegantheMonster said:
Her shoes were awesome. They were these giant boot like spike heels that were just sex-ay.

Do I get some cake even though I don't have any pictures to share?

Megan

I'm definately with you on those shoes. I really, really, really like this new Calleigh. I hope we get to see more of her like this!

saras_girlfriend said:
I hope we get to see more of her

You're rising my wildest thoughts, sar. :p

And yes, she looked stunningly hot in HO... Gotta love her. Calleigh's getting sexier and smarter every year.

Bravo for 'delurking' and can't agree more to what you've said
Why, thank you :)
I think Calleigh's been great so far this season. Maybe it has something to do with being left in charge for a while. I don't know. But she's more awsome than ever!

It's amazing how many pictures you guys have in here. I've noticed that in the original CSI forum, for some of the actors they have seperate picture and discussion threads. Is that a possibility here? *pokes mods* Just a thought.
And CalleighSpeedle, those are beautiful pics!

Has anyone noticed that since S3 Calleigh hasn't been the girl of the lab anymore, but the highly respected woman? She's slowly upgrading... One day the whole lab will rebel and replace H with a young, hot blonde boss. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back