Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Great :) Finally some positive news, well, any news for that matter ;)
I can't wait for any spoilers comong, they'll resume shooting later this month I think.

Anytime!...also check out the very first set photo of the season ..Eva just tweeted it ;)
284862_1852993845643_1264683609_31549823_2200251_n.jpg
photo.php

Great!Looks like Eva has gained some weight(looks sexy though) and Emily has lost some...And why, oh why is she in that black suit again...:( They really should sack someone at the wardrobe department. It looks like she wears the same all the time.

I came here to post that pic :lol:

It's so great to see Emily and she looks amazing :). Loved the interview! Clavo was definitely one of the coolest villains.

Kala79, I was thinking the same thing--Emily please wear something other than black! But then I remembered that the first episode of this season is a continuation of the last episode from last season so they are wearing the same clothes.

Kala79, I was thinking the same thing--Emily please wear something other than black! But then I remembered that the first episode of this season is a continuation of the last episode from last season so they are wearing the same clothes.
You are right Theresa! However, I have a feeling that we will see this black suit, or I'd maybe call it a uniform:rolleyes:, more often in season 10...

I really hope we don't! I miss her old season 2 stuff! Colorful and exciting! Maybe now that they aren't trying to hide a baby bump they will take some creative leaps...

And I had this odd thought, maybe Eva is now pregnant... You never know!

There are some nice pictures of Emily behind the scenes of the season premiere, they are not spoilerish so you can watch safely! :)

link

on http://www.emilyprocter.com/index.html emily sent a postcard and these are the pics

675.jpg

676.jpg
Tomato Sandwiches? O.K. Emily, you're hometown is not that far from mine, which I still live here today, on the ouskirts of the Music City. I have never heard of anybody eating tomato sandwiches on the other side of the smokies. I've got to have some meat with that tomato (hamburger) Wonder if this is a North Carolina thing? Of course, I could stand loosing 20 pounds, so now wonder Emily stays fit and trim!:)

Yes, you are right, Lusiana!!Thanks for linkis. Your website is great , I check it often. I'm really grateful to Eva for those tweets :) and hope for a good season! :)

Back